It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Protests 9/21/2016- At least one person shot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is the first and most apt definition of education(as a noun)

-the process of receiving or giving systematic instruction,

I know what you mean though.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Grambler

Thank you MSM for pushing the narrative. Social media to perpetuate it and public schools for the education.

And they will sleep like babies tonight. One person dead, many hurt, stores looted, and all over a media and politicians and academia spreading their narrative.

And the racial divide grows. Well I won't fall for the trap. I refuse to treat people based on color, and I will continue to try and look for facts when making my mind up.

link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: xuenchen

Tear GAS !!!

Bean BAGS !!!

National Guard.

Let's stop futzing around here.

I'm bored with this.

Thats what I was saying earlier at home.National Guard arrives and deploys. Crowd leaves. Next day the real protestors show up again. The peaceful ones.
How soon everyone has forgotten the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King and his philosophy that changed a country. Non=violent social change. Put this country on the right track. Modern day rioters , looters are exactly what the officials want and are reversing the good he had done.
Pitiful

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That is one Possibility , but there has to be More to what is Happening in the Streets of America Today . State and Federal Government Officials seem to be Indifferent in doing their Jobs of Protecting the Peace through the Law .
edit on 21-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Can you believe people actually support BLM(black variant) and believe in this BS?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wait, I don't think you wrote that correctly. It seems to me you said public schools and education in the same sentence. I don't think those two concepts belong together.

Sec...let me clean up the coffee from my keyboard.

Well yea, I mean they offer SOME odd form of education....sort of......right.....................right?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Don't worry, she's gonna talk to white people. Its fine....fine I tell you.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I think most of them believe in getting their message out. I also believe that there are many who know nothing of messages or civility and want to act like barbarians.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Don't forget Hillary's tweet pouring kerosine on the fire.

If only she wasn't busy tonight, she could have conference called all of us white people and solved this situation.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Don't worry, she's gonna talk to white people. Its fine....fine I tell you.

Ha, beat me to it by a minute.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
SMH...

there may be no hope for some people. i wonder the thought process they all arrived at making them think this is a good thing, what they are doing.
im just really curious to what's in their head and what they hope to accomplish with this tripe.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Where is the outrage when a white gets killed? None.

White people have privilege so it does not matter, gotta love the regressive left..

Neither does the failing within the black community... Shift blame where you can so you can carry on with your BS and make it social unacceptable to question the failings.

That seems to be the current situation in the US..

RA
edit on 21-9-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I see people who are supposed to be members of the bright future. College students. I see them everyday by the hundreds and interact with them. They all support this. Even the professors, with whom I also interact with, support this idea that the blacks are being persecuted by law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Help is on the way...from Washington.

Also DoJ and WH Reps will be there tomorrow.

twitter.com...

This is ugly all the way around.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I know my life is meaningless. I'm white. My life means nothing. Law enforcement is not the issue. Neither are we the whites the issue. The issue is poverty and crime. Black on black violence. These are the issues that must be tackled.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Police are moving forward again:
Live Feed -News Now/ Fox 10

The man shot is on life support, not dead. They are saying he was shot by a civilian, not by a cop. They are also saying that any protestors that stay in the area will be arrested.
edit on 21-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: added more.

edit on 21-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Mob mentality. No repercussions.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
SMH...

there may be no hope for some people. i wonder the thought process they all arrived at making them think this is a good thing, what they are doing.
im just really curious to what's in their head and what they hope to accomplish with this tripe.

I am with you. I feel like there are two kinds of protestors, ones that want to be peaceful that are legitimately concerned about justice. They may be misinformed, or not, but they are good people.

Then there are the professional rioters. These are the race hucksters that want to spin a narrative. They want violence, they want the police to kill blacks, they want the protest to turn into a riot. Most of them don't live in these neighborhoods and get a thrill out of coming in and destroying other peoples towns.

And the politicians and media that want to spread that narrative cheer this second group on, they give them a platform on their shows, they get invited to the white house.

And that first group, who cares if their town is wrecked, the narrative must go on.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I see people who are supposed to be members of the bright future. College students. I see them everyday by the hundreds and interact with them. They all support this. Even the professors, with whom I also interact with, support this idea that the blacks are being persecuted by law enforcement.

Sadly you cannot "buy" common sense.....

Yazidi women and girls are being persecuted

If you are Gay in the middle east you are Persecuted

If you do not follow a fairy tail book in certain locations you are persecuted

Black people in the US OF A are not f#cking persecuted, this is just liberal BS that is spouted. In the time I have have spent in the US it is not the Police or white people going into neighbourhoods and tearing the place apart it is the local community that live there, you can call it cultural failings but what is the point.. Racist, neo nazi etc etc just gets shouted out ever louder...

RA

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: stosh64
I flipped to CNN for a minute just to see the spin, and they actually twisted it to blaming Trump during the 5 min I watched.

CNN's message: Nice American you have there ... elect Trump and you'll see more of this ... much more. How is it different than the mob guy threatening a business that is refusing to cough up protection money?

Not to mention we've had this for 7+ years already.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join