It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Protests 9/21/2016- At least one person shot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That was the right eye ... what was the left eye saying?

link   

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: DBCowboy
America 2016

Who ever is in charge, they're doing it wrong.

What is the right way?

I don't know.

But this isn't it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I've got the police scanner streaming here.

It's pretty intense form their side.

Charlotte police radio live feed from RadioReference.com

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So a black rioter shot a fellow black rioter because a black cop shot an armed black man?

Makes as much sense as voting for Hillary, I guess.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
So a black rioter shot a fellow black rioter because a black cop shot an armed black man?

Since they seem to like Black-on-Black crime there in Charlotte, we'll ship some of our gangs out there. Looks like we'll get Chicago's shooting and murder rate down after all!

Edit to say: It's too bad the Hannity-Trump Town Hall to be shown tonight was recorded earlier. I like LIVE Town Halls. They include the very latest news. I wonder if the Trump-Hillary debate will be LIVE.. or will it be recorded earlier in the day.
edit on 9/21/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Are the police using "stop and frisk" tonight?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Just checked out that feed... You hear that last thing?! "Holiday inn. White head wrap. All white clothes. Automatic rifle. Walking towards town."

(First thing I heard... "Was a report of..."
No confirmation.)
edit on 9/21/2016 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

But see? This shouldn't be anything to do with it.

And this isn't the way to get anywhere with making anyone sympathetic to you. In a way, riots are their own form of terrorism.

Do what we want or we'll destroy whatever we can.
edit on 21-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
just saw a guy they said got shot by a rubber bullet.

My son lives in Charlotte, just south of downtown.

waiting to hear from him......

Just got a txt. frckn kids. "we wanted to go"

I understand, being 19, young dumb and full of #. I told him to keep his ass home or I will drive 10hrs and kick his ass.

Kids........

What a mess this Country is becoming. This is what happens when labels and division are policy.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
a reply to: Cygnis

Just checked out that feed... You hear that last thing?! "Holiday inn. White head wrap. All white clothes. Automatic rifle. Walking towards town."

(First thing I heard... "Was a report of..."
No confirmation.)

I'm sure that's just a wild rumor. They'll get a lot tonight.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Damn, this is pretty much my neck of the woods. I just heard about all this a few minutes ago when my friend texted me basically saying the S was HTF a few blocks from his work. Sort of changes the perspective on all this mess when it's happening near you. All I know is it's getting old quick, there has to be a solution to all this.

Edit: If you're Reddit friendly, there's a live thread going on over here.
edit on 21-9-2016 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

link   
Richard Fowler going nuts on Fox. Telling the audience "hard truths" they do not want to hear about how its time to stop systemically oppressing black people and they are tired for waiting for investigations by police.

I wonder if Mr. Fowler feels any sympathy for the man that these rioters shot and killed. That life isn't as important as the ones killed by cops to Mr. Fowler though.

Oh, and to be fair, protestors are saying police shot the protestor that died. That seem very unlikely seeing as how they are all lined up and being filmed, so unless the had a hidden sniper or something that seems far fetched. What cop would randomly shoot a person with some many eyes on them?

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

America 2016

Who ever is in charge, they're doing it wrong.

What is the right way?

I don't know.

But this isn't it.

It does seem to be lacking but sometimes there isn't an alternative. I hope the country can find a different, real solution. It's not in one man's hand.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This is horribly sad. I've been to Charlotte several times and only had wonderful experiences. As a young white male living in the south, I visit Charlotte every so often. I can't begin to tell you how hospitable this city is, no matter what color you are or the people you encounter.

I have been to Charlotte many times, I love Charlotte. I have had the same wonderful experience, and this is as a white 'yankee'.

This is so sad to be witnessing......

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fair enough... Just wanted to mention it, just in case, since i heard it... Was an outlier to what I was expecting to hear when I tuned in, which was looting and stuff, which is all that I've heard since. (the looting and stuff)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Who is the black guy in the white shirt and tie walking back and forth in front of the police line instructing some of the protesters?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
About half of this is trying to fix stupid, the part where people commit crime over a perceived or actual crime that was committed. Fixing stupid is a rare success.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Who is the black guy in the white shirt and tie walking back and forth in front of the police line instructing some of the protesters?

Probably an Agent Provocateur.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join