It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking Head Called Don King a Trump Surrogate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
NBC talking head, and it matters not which one, called Don King a Trump Surrogate and then pointed out Dons use of the "N" word. Its just pure comedy people. The left just doesn't know what to do when Trump gets a solid endorsement form any well known black person. A case of going to the hood and getting the hood as opposed to the usual left frame of stuffy pseudo intellectual and hostile blacks with all sorts of overtones.

King did say that Trump could lead them to promised land! Eat your hearts out! LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Being a long time boxing fan I buy the title. He's been the most corrupt person in the sport for many decades.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

He has been working on the hair at least.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Convicted murderer endorses Trump! A win for the Donald and ALL of America!

I feel sorry for Americans this election.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Hay but the head Iranian holy guy don't like Trump talking about working out a new deal. He says they cant to that Obama said. Anyway that guy is a bloody sob.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

King did say that Trump could lead them to promised land! Eat your hearts out! LOL

But what is the promise that this "promised land" is full of ?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

A united America.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

A united America.

Sorry , not going to hold my breath for that one. Wasnt the current President supposed to be the "Great Uniter" ? The "messiah" that was going to lead us to this so-called promised land ? How did that work out ?
I will believe that when we all are there.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't understand why the media is using the word "surrogate" lately instead of "supporter". A surrogate is someone who stands in the place of another person. It doesn't make sense to apply it to a person who is merely endorsing a political candidate. It is like they are trying to change the meaning of a word and I don't like it!

Sal

a reply to: Logarock

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So Don King supports Trump??? Hmm, that has to be an awkward situation since all Trump supporters are racists. He must have some true hate for Hillary if he's willing to hate his own ethnicity to support Trump. It's either that or the media and Hillary campaign are full of ####. I know which side I'm leaning towards.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

A united America.

Sorry , not going to hold my breath for that one. Wasnt the current President supposed to be the "Great Uniter" ? The "messiah" that was going to lead us to this so-called promised land ? How did that work out ?
I will believe that when we all are there.

Well in that we are all part of each other to some degree.......Dems have never let blacks be anything but black. Maybe with Trump blacks can be white so to say, as it were, ect.

new topics

top topics

join