It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Reportedly Behind Mustard Gas Attack on U.S., Iraqi Troops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Bad news, ISIS is employing chemical attacks, good news, it was determined to be "low purity", and no casualties though testing positive for mustard agent..

www.mediaite.com...

CNN is reporting this afternoon on an apparent chemical attack carried out by ISIS against American and Iraqi troops.

CNN Pentagon correspondent Barbara Starr reported that no U.S. troops were hurt by the attack, which occurred on Tuesday, though some had to go through a decontamination process.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Isis using mustard gas,

Just remember what country they get their weapons from.

Smells like a false flag to me.

edit on 21-9-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Damn you're fast. Good job! a reply to: JacKatMtn

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Bad news, ISIS is employing chemical attacks, good news, it was determined to be "low purity", and no casualties though testing positive for mustard agent..

www.mediaite.com...

CNN is reporting this afternoon on an apparent chemical attack carried out by ISIS against American and Iraqi troops.

CNN Pentagon correspondent Barbara Starr reported that no U.S. troops were hurt by the attack, which occurred on Tuesday, though some had to go through a decontamination process.

The fact that they are producing chemical weapons is a massive worry.

I remember prior to the Iraq invasion in 2003, the U.S warned that if Saddam had authorised the use of chemical weapons, they would use Nukes. I am certain it would not come to that, but that thought alone is an extremely frightening one.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

ISIS dont "produce" any weapons, All weapons are donated to them, And some are bought with oil money, From the same countries that donate them.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Well, some very talented chemists have left the U.K to join Daesh, if we are to believe what the MSM say.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Just remember what country they get their weapons from.

Syria ? Part of the shipments from Hussein just before the Iraq War ? For them to hold on to in case.....be my guess.
Hussein was well known for his use of mustard gas against the Kurds...probably deteriorated over the years .

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Low purity, no US casualties

something doesn't sit well about this.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That would be my guess as well...

There has been too many uses of nasty chems... in this deal..

Chlorine bombs used a few weeks ago...

All this destruction to please the globalists trying to take over the world in their evil vision.

Of course the last thing they care about is the innocents sacrificed for their gain..

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
People don't remember the rabbit killing video? The shelves in the room were stocked with chemicals labeled "Tekim" a turkish chemical company. That video is years old.

google search

Anyone else hear recently of certain insurgent groups chasing US special forces out of a Syrian town? They don't want the Americans interfering with their business.

Now we get reports of 'near misses' with 'chemical weapons'.

Hey Yah, what are American boots on ground doing in Syria anyway. Who the hell they think they are meddling in other countries internal affairs?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

FUBAR comes to mind, I have seen some reports that our folks are angry that we are training the enemy, it's a Charlie Foxtrot situation... SMH

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Anything to divert attention from the "smoking gun Hillary destruction of evidence" hearing tomorrow.

Riots, war and weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes I do remember the terrorist video of the chemicals and dead rabbits.. I posted about that recently..
It should be well known by all, but what an idealist of me, that the chemicals and the terrorists that used them in Syria came through Turkey into Syria. Assadd had nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Chlorine bombs used a few weeks ago...

Oh , no . Per our all knowing President , chlorine is not a WMD. Ya see , Assad was just tryin to disinfect the population. Sterilize them (cough cough ) permanently .

edit on 9/21/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I was wondering if anyone was going to remember that...

Daesh may have uncovered a cache, or something of the sort. Or some idiot who's bought into what daesh is selling, as idiotic as that is.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Syria ? Part of the shipments from Hussein just before the Iraq War ? For them to hold on to in case.....be my guess. Hussein was well known for his use of mustard gas against the Kurds...probably deteriorated over the years .

you know i've heard that time and time again. but you know that makes no sense. if hussein was moving weapons to syria, with all the tech and military intelligence, it would have been seen.you know that they were preparing for war and watching iraq like a hawk with every satellite that flew any where near enough to see. they would have spotted trucks leaving, or any mass movements into syria

two UN inspectors Hans Blix and Scott Ritter said he didn't have any and that they knew all of the locations where they would have been stored as did the U.S.
interesting side note, Scott Ritter after that was arrested twice for soliciting minors for sex on the Internet that were both dismissed in 2005, he was again in 2010, this time he was convicted. remember the saying that people that piss off the government wind up dead or go to prison as a child molester.

also remember colin powell admitted he lied to the UN about the production of chemical weapons.

edit on 21-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA:
here is a interview with blix,

"There were about 700 inspections, and in no case did we find weapons of mass destruction," said Hans Blix, the Swedish diplomat called out of retirement to serve as the United Nations' chief weapons inspector from 2000 to 2003; from 1981 to 1997 he headed the International Atomic Energy Agency. "We went to sites [in Iraq] given to us by intelligence, and only in three cases did we find something" - a stash of nuclear documents, some Vulcan boosters, and several empty warheads for chemical weapons. More inspections were required to determine whether these findings were the "tip of the iceberg" or simply fragments remaining from that deadly iceberg's past destruction, Blix said he told the United Nations Security Council. However, his work in Iraq was cut short when the United States and the United Kingdom took disarmament into their own hands in March of last year.
U.N. weapons inspector Hans Blix faults Bush administration for lack of "critical thinking" in Iraq

edit on 21-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Reported all over the place at the time. While the Allied troops were gathering , satellite recon showed many convoys heading that way. I am sure it wasnt humanitarian relief. Same reason Hussein buried a lot of military equipment (especially the Migs) in the sand. In case the US action had only been a bluff he could easily retrieve it all.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Reported all over the place at the time. While the Allied troops were gathering , satellite recon showed many convoys heading that way. I am sure it wasnt humanitarian relief. Same reason Hussein buried a lot of military equipment (especially the Migs) in the sand. In case the US action had only been a bluff he could easily retrieve it all.

and yet to this date no recon photos have been shown to any international organizations that confirm that these convoys were moving weapons on the eve of the invasion or the days before.

the only thing ever found in the sand, were weapons that were way to old and falling apart to be the ones that are claimed as being produced. and labs and remnants of weapons of the ones destroyed after the Gulf War.

and still to this day no solid proof of weapons or them being moved, just speculation. if his WMD program was as big as they say, there is no way inside of a year he could have all evidence removed. remember the dam broke in syria in june of 2002.

ETA:

here is a wiki, i know many don't like it but it's fast. there are plenty of reports that state this.

Despite being unable to get a new resolution authorizing force and citing section 3 of the Joint Resolution passed by the U.S. Congress,[11] President George W. Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War. Later U.S.-led inspections found out that Iraq had earlier ceased active WMD production and stockpiling. The report also found that Iraq had worked covertly to maintain the intellectual and physical capacity to produce WMDs and intended to restart production once sanctions were lifted.[12]

In 2015 it was learned that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction had not been fully accounted for by UN inspections.[13] Ten years after its inception, Operation Avarice was declassified and it was learned that there were stockpiles of warheads and rockets containing degraded chemical agents similar to those used in the Iran-Iraq War. From 2005 through 2006 military intelligence discovered that the weapons—many in poor condition, some empty or containing nonlethal liquid, but others containing sarin with unexpectedly high purity—were in the possession of one Iraqi individual who remained anonymous. Operation Avarice, headed by army intelligence and the CIA, involved the discreet purchase of the weapons from the unidentified individual to keep them off the black market.[13]
Iraq and weapons of mass destruction

and here is one that says the same,

Then, during the long occupation, American troops began encountering old chemical munitions in hidden caches and roadside bombs. Typically 155-millimeter artillery shells or 122-millimeter rockets, they were remnants of an arms program Iraq had rushed into production in the 1980s during the Iran-Iraq war.
All had been manufactured before 1991, participants said. Filthy, rusty or corroded, a large fraction of them could not be readily identified as chemical weapons at all. Some were empty, though many of them still contained potent mustard agent or residual sarin. Most could not have been used as designed, and when they ruptured dispersed the chemical agents over a limited area, according to those who collected the majority of them. In case after case, participants said, analysis of these warheads and shells reaffirmed intelligence failures. First, the American government did not find what it had been looking for at the war’s outset, then it failed to prepare its troops and medical corps for the aged weapons it did find.
The Secret Casualties of Iraq’s Abandoned Chemical Weapons

edit on 22-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Dear Liberals,

Where did they get mustard gas???
Which is a weapon of mass destruction....So where did it come from?? We know from your harping on it over a decade that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction....and Iran is a bubble gum sunshine paradise who wouldn't think of aiding our enemies...

So I ask you again...where did ISIS get weapons of mass destruction for use in the Iraqi theatre??

-Chris

top topics

<<   2 >>

join