It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump will go 26th..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Surprised this hasn't already appeared on ATS. A guy in New Jersey posted a youtube vidya yesterday, recording his experience of an apparently pre-recorded loop of human speech being played over and over on local AM radio frequencies. The voice repeats earnestly... well, you've read the thread title.

See for yourself:

What's this then? A pre-arranged signal to give the green light to a hit on The Donald? Or is it something utterly unrelated, that just seems alarming because of the intensity of the presidential election build-up?

It could be a hoax, of course, but why on earth would someone jam AM radio frequencies to play a vague-sounding loop of speech for five minutes while most people are still eating breakfast, on the off-chance that someone might hear it?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

it was posted this morning, ongoing discussion here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Sounds more like "Trump - April 26th" to me. I think there was a glitch in the audio and I'm not sure if the two even go together. Also, April 26th was a big primary day.

I see that's already being discussed in the other thread.
edit on 9/21/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ah crap. Sorry. It didn't show up on search.

There, that was my first attempt to start a thread and it was a dud.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Don't sweat it - it's tough with odd topics where people end up using different titles. Sorry I was the first commenter, don't let it get ya down!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join