It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will propose nationwide stop-and-frisk to address violence 2nite on Hannity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Trump praises 'stop-and-frisk' police tactic

Living in NYC all these years and he paid absolutely no attention with that selfish, gnat brain of his. Unreal.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Is Trumps own words good enough for you people?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They did it in New York and gun violence declined so it is not a ridiculous idea.

Placing Obama's lacky in charge of Chicago, that Emmanuel politician, made things worse. More gun violence so Obama's policies are what have been proven to be ridiculous and Clinton is being billed as an extension of his policies.

Would you be alright with a cop just deciding to stop and frisk you while you are walking through the mall?

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So... Fourth Amendment?

I thought your side hated the 2nd amendment, now you are for every street corner thug to have a pistol in their pocket? Which is it?

link   
Just like old NAZI Germany when the Gestapo stopped you and said: let me see your papers.

What does Trump have to do kill a bunch of people to make people see he’s a dangerous person?

I wonder how they’ll like that in Texas and those southern states where you could carry a gun

Imagine police being given the decision to stop anyone they deem is suspicious.

Of course Trump is probably only referring to the black ghetto

Trump’s followers will justify this of course

I don't believe he would suggest this

Stop-and-frisk in New York City

The vast majority of those stopped were African-American or Latino,[1][3][4] a disparity which, according to a 2007 study, persists even after controlling for "precinct variability and race-specific estimates of crime participation."[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

+6 more 
link   
If this is true, it means he's literally pushing for a police state. I've said it time and time again, a lot of people do want a police state. But only when it's targeting the demographics they don't like or accept.

link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

We've got Obama, Hillary, now Trump sacrificing freedoms for security.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

They did it in New York and gun violence declined so it is not a ridiculous idea.

Placing Obama's lacky in charge of Chicago, that Emmanuel politician, made things worse. More gun violence so Obama's policies are what have been proven to be ridiculous and Clinton is being billed as an extension of his policies.

Yeah, I'm sure domestic violence would go down too if you allowed cops to enter anyone's house at anytime too.

But there are supposed to be these things called rights that people have that are protected from such things.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Is it me or is he even creepier with his new-ish, more soft-spoken voice?

Sure. Take away guns from just the criminals. Good luck with that, Don-Jon,

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Wow First Hillary did the impossible and Made Trump look like the better option. Now if this is true , Trump is doing the impossible and might actually make Hillary look like the better option.

WTF is wrong with people that put any faith into these two Turds.

BIGGER WTF, What is wrong with people that keep supporting the TWO most politically worthless party year after year ? Despite the GOP and DNC consistently giving the people the worst two candidate choices in a competition for the least SUCK for the past 5 decades at minimum, they stay loyal to them?

Seriously WTF ,wake up people.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I thought your side hated the 2nd amendment, now you are for every street corner thug to have a pistol in their pocket? Which is it?

No, your side just likes to push propaganda to make you fear and hate the other side. You're being lied to.

I don't think anyone wants thugs on every corner with a gun other than thugs.

Besides, I thought your side believed in the Constitution?? Which is it???

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It doesn't matter. We're all a bunch of skittles anyway.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is seriously # up.

IF it is true. I will be watching Hannity.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Actually, I'm an M&M.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yeah, I'm sure domestic violence would go down too if you allowed cops to enter anyone's house at anytime too.

But there are supposed to be these things called rights that people have that are protected from such things.

Straw man, he is not proposing that.
If we deported every Social Justice Warrior to the backstreets of Mexico City to live the US would improve overnight but he is not proposing that either.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Stop vilifying Trump!

The Constitution is his favorite document. He's read it many many times. So many times folks. He knows more about the Constitution than the scholars do, believe me. When he's elected he's going to open up the amendments so we can have more warrantless searches. We have to be safe folks. We have to be safe. Trump is the only one who can fix it. The streets are more dangerous than Afghanistan and we're going to have to look very very closely at doing a lot of things folks. Things that were unthinkable before and lot of people — you know who I'm talking about right? Right folks? They're going to be upset but it's going to be great. Stop-and-frisk is just a tremendous program. Really tremendous. Crooked Hillary doesn't have a stop-and-frisk program does she? I hear that's because she's never even seen a Constitution. I heard that somewhere. I dunno folks — just seems like something's going on there, right?

We're going to fix this folks. When Trump is President, you are going to be so safe. So safe and happy. You'll be so proud again. You'll say to yourselves "I've never been this happy or this proud" and you'll be safe, believe me. Very very safe.

If somebody told me he'd say this garbage about nationwide stop-and-frisk, I wouldn't have believed it. Apparently he did though. Wow. I thought his handlers had him under control. I guess not.
edit on 2016-9-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If we deported every Social Justice Warrior to the backstreets of Mexico City to live the US would improve overnight but he is not proposing that either.

And some people say that Trump supporters have authoritarian fantasies. Crazy!

EDIT:

Yes this happened btw. Here's a link from Politico:

“I would do stop-and-frisk. I think you have to. We did it in New York, it worked incredibly well and you have to be proactive and, you know, you really help people sort of change their mind automatically,” Trump told the questioner. “You understand, you have to have, in my opinion, I see what’s going on here, I see what’s going on in Chicago, I think stop-and-frisk. In New York City it was so incredible, the way it worked. Now, we had a very good mayor, but New York City was incredible, the way that worked, so I think that could be one step you could do.”

edit on 2016-9-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

It's not a strawman because I'm not suggesting that he did say it.

It's an analogy based of your statement.

Funny that you support stop and frisk nationwide but you're worried about SJW's. You're priorities are all out of whack.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Actually, I'm an M&M.

Oh yeah, that's right. I wanna be a jelly bean.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oh yeah, that's right. I wanna be a jelly bean.

Done. You're a jelly bean.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join