It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synthetic Robotoid Human Video Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If you are a targeted individual and you tried to catch a unsuspected synthetic robotoid in the act on camera maybe at job or business, you'll become aware that they are prepared for you they will have shades on day and night to cover up their eyes to remain undetected because the eyes are the window to the soul.

As a targeted individual these robotoids can tap in to your 5 senses like for example your thoughts, so their one step ahead of you in anything you do that's how they manipulate your perception.

I just want you to look at this person in this video at a drive thru and observe her cadence the way she talks, her robotic movement and last but not least her cover up just watch.

SNIP: Mod Edit
edit on 9/21/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Just finished watching blade runner, and i am reading do androids dream of electric sheep,

I am telling you man, they are out there.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

looked like a typical employee to me, other than wearing the shades. Maybe she had one of those "pupil dilator" things they do to you at the eye doctors. Doesn't mean she is a robotoid.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All I see is a young woman, fed up with her dead end job, but putting up with it because the alternatives may be worse.

The more you watch people, the more you will see them going about their everyday, dull lives. That makes people act on muscle memory, tuned out and not really very aware sometimes.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If you truly believe that, go to a hospital immediately. Just tell them what you wrote here and they'll take care of you.
You need help.

edit on 21-9-2016 by Peeple because: In the US you can film and upload strangers without their consent?

edit on 21-9-2016 by Peeple because: Threads closed, I am speechless

(post by skyblueworld removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I just watched a couple of that guy's videos.

He might end up with his face on TV one day.

Like as the suspect in a mass shooting.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing thread located HERE

Closing duplicate

new topics

top topics

join