It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK...Lets rub their noses in diversity!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Its whats pisses me off.

Im all for immigration.

But the the UK seems to let the dregs in while keeping the best out.

EU was the perfect opportunity for blair to let in millions of unskilled labour we didn't need.

And then there are the hundreds of thousands of middle east immigrants.

Meanwhile I have a high qualified freind in venezuela. She wants to be a spanish teacher and she cant get in.......and the UK has Shortage of modern language teachers.....

Rather let one of her in than 20 unskilled Pakistanis

The UK has a nurse and doctor shortage. Why are we letting in unskilled Nigerians when there are doctors and nurses in Asia desperate to come over?

Your posts sums up the problem perfectly.. Wtf is going on..??
Without sounding racist.. The Somalian community are one of the worst.. They all live in big houses, segregate themselves, sit around all day doing f all and drive brand new cars (all provided by the government) . Wtf is that all about!!?
These people come from lawless countries and couldn't give a f### about UK laws. At one stage half the people in Feltham young offenders prison were Somalian rapists..
And a lot of Somalian youth are heavily involved in selling drugs.. Especially class A stuff.
I'm all for skilled workers but the people they let in are just bleeding our country dry.. It must stop..
edit on 21/9/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: zinc12

Recently voters in the UK voted to leave the EU by supporting the BREXIT movement. The vote was largely a backlash reaction to uncontrolled immigration.

It wasn't all about the immigration. Millions of people have been against 'EU interference' for decades. There's always been a sense of stupid laws and legislation adding to the costs of small businesses. More importantly was the impression of being ruled by foreigners from overseas. That's really what the BREXIT was about and the immigration concerns would be secondary to those concerns of sovereignty.
It's not proven that anyone is 'deliberately social engineering' the UK to alter the demographics. We've invited migrants from the Caribbean (see Windrush) when we needed them and we've relied heavily on professionals from India and Pakistan in our doctor's surgeries and hospitals. We invited them because we needed them and some parts of the population didn't like it. See 'rivers of blood' speech.

We had a large wave of East Europeans in the late 90s and early 2000s. Not because Tony Blair had a 'plan' but because EU membership made the free movement of travel possible. What was the popular reaction? "Polish coming here stealing our jobs" and "Schools collapsing with E European migrants." Rags like the Sun and Express ran stories about how dirty and criminal they were. I remember headlines about Polish and Czech migrants eating dogs and swans - hysteria.

The media are totally in on this also who attempt mass brainwashing the public through preprogramed political correctness.

Are you kidding? Are you British? Telegraph, Sun, Star, Express, Mail are the biggest selling newspapers in the UK and they are all 100% anti-immigration with the tabloids actively 'brainwashing the public' to think immigrants are criminals, sex offenders, beggars and problems to society.

They were the same in the 1950s and 60s with the invited Caribbean migrants and the same with the India influx of the 1970s. Same with the Polish/Czechs/Slovaks and now the same with Muslim refugees and immigrants.

You've gone from Blair to an aide to some top-level Rockefeller conspiracy without offering any context or historical background.

I agree with that to some extent however, the immigration thing was a major issue for most in Greater Britain, the UKIP made a good job of that in their propaganda. The silly rules were not such an issue, as anyone with half an eye will understand the quality of many of the rulings. However, the simple facts about the immigration was totally ignored in the referendum and created a vacuum that the UKIP were well ahead in propanganda with elitist Nigel Farage, a EU MP, was well aware that any BREXIT would make little or no difference to the free movement of labour with the EU, or any country who seeks the single market while being outside the EU, it won't happen, it is part and parcel of the EU philosophy, and Britain will have to negotiate still with migrant labour in mind.
Here's Jonathan Portes talking, and you will notice the more than a hint of compromise in his words.
Quite simply, Britain cannot go it alone, and because it was in the EU with 'special conditions' it never really got all the benefits it would have had as a full member of the EU, with a pretty crap infrastructure just to begin with.

edit on 21-9-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As a small business owner (or trying to be!) I voted exit because I was being strangled by red tape and bureaucracy from Belgium which was just over bearing and unecessary...plus....we joined the Common Market NOT the EU as it metamorphosised into we were never consulted about being part of one Government one currency etc...and I object to being told what I can and can't do in my own country.

On the immigration side of things when I was a solicitor I dealt with immigration sponsorship application and the bribes I got offered from crates of beer (?) to money to holidays in Pakistan lol. If I wanted to emigrate to say Canada I would have to pass a test be interviewed pass health test and also DO A JOB NO CANADIAN WAS CURRENTLY ABLE OR WILLING TO DO. That's the same for most emigrants which is why so many get into this country and others illegally or claim asylum. The Immigration Dept have little way of tracking illegals or failed asylum seekers.

There is a business in this country of marrying illegals for money, staying technically married for 3 yrs until Immigration are convinced its "genuine" and then divorcing. Sometimes the women (or men) marry numerous times under various ids to get these people into the country. Oh and when I was practicing law...the in thing then was to pretend you were related as most had the same names and Pakistans birth certificate centre was flooded years ago and most lost. Now you can buy a birth certificate in Islamabad market. They get tons of birth certificates and then claim for children they don't have. Why work?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe.!
www.westernspring.co.uk...

There is even a yearly prize to the person who most advances this plan, have a look at the prize winners, Angela Merkel being one of them of course...
en.wikipedia.org...

On topic, it was definitely Tony Blair who started it. Our immigration wasn't an issue before he opened the door.

Having the population of Coventry coming into our country (NET figure) every year is just NOT sustainable!
I don't understand how people can't see that.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty
We've always had people moving into our shores and people moving out of them (look at the USA our big baby) but people have more or less integrated. The biggets migration ever into Britain was Germans a couple of hundred years ago Protestants escaping persecution but they are all integrated now. The trick is to integrate the newcomers and make them British, the Labour idea of multiculturalism is the big issue here, the idea that Islamics can move in and create their own zones. Hindus eskimos and Sikhs etc play ball and do integrate well, they cause no problems and are excellent workers as are many muslims, they will integrate and go British but some kids will always go radical and their lies the problem, it's all propaganda and literature and the internet supplyig visions of Islamic state..............................................

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I was an immigration advisor for several years. Some of what you see is actually shocking. From Nigerians with fake names and documents hand written in pencil, to people setting up companies under tier 2 to get sponsorship licenses so they can hire family members from back home, to women offering money to marry their daughters. The whole thing was pretty eye opening for me. I saw so many genuine cases where people jumped through every hoop the home office put in their way that spent thousands doing everything properly only to be refused while others scammed the system and got away with it. It's crazy and backwards.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
Rockefeller government infiltration

Wut? Evidence please.

Why would the Rockefellers be interested in multiculturalism?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
This reminds me of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan – The genocide of the Peoples of Europe.!
www.westernspring.co.uk...

There was and is no Coudenhove-Kalergi "plan". Kalergi (CBA to retype all that) was a starry-eyed visionary setting out his dream of the future. It was a personal dream, and he left no plans or even proposals to accomplish it when he died. (His assertion that the Nazis helped create a Jewish 'aristocracy' by accelerating Darwinian processes of 'survival of the fittest' is eccentric to say the least!).

Kalergi spent most of the early C20th going round blabbering excitedly at people about what Europe might look like with a rationally-created grand unified successor to the great Empires that had collapsed during WWI. In this, his vision was actually backward looking more than forward.

No-one took any notice of him until after WWII, when Allan Dulles roped him in on one of the CIA's pet 'united Europe' committees. And I suspect that was mainly because of his celebrity status as a pro-Europe visionary, partly because his ideas fitted well with the CIA's schemes, and lastly because the war had killed off most other proto-European thinkers!

The reason no-one ever mentions him is because he is astonishingly obscure, not because he's being hushed up. In terms of what he actually achieved, other than keeping alive the idea of a peaceful and united Europe in the inter-war years, the Charlemagne Prize is one success (but it's not an instrument of control, any more than the Nobel Prizes are) and the adoption of Beethoven's setting of Schiller's "To Joy" as the EU anthem is the other.

That's all. There was no plan, and no plan is being carried out, all we have are only the leftover pipe-dreams of a visionary but slightly-scatty diplomat whose original concern was to prevent a repeat of WWI. The far-right groupuscles that bang on about a Coudenhove-Kalergi plan either don't know what they're on about or do know what they're on about and want to mislead everyone else.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

OK thanks for your thought-out reply.
Though looking at Europe today, you have to admit it looks like the plan is in full throttle.

Not saying I believe it's true.
I'm just open minded.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

lol very true

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: zinc12

You've gone from Blair to an aide to some top-level Rockefeller conspiracy without offering any context or historical background.

Ah no, you see Andrew Neather, former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett came out with this news and it was covered by several newspapers so saying it is disinfo by the Telegraph newspaper wont cut it.

As an insider he was well placed to observe the inner workings and observe where the push for mass immigration was coming.

Mr Neather said he helped to write the 2000 report which outlined a strategy to ‘open up the UK to mass migration’. The document was not published in its original format over fears of an adverse public reaction.

The paper eventually surfaced as a purely technical product of the research department of the Home Office but earlier drafts that he saw ‘included a driving political purpose: that mass immigration was the way that the Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural’.

Andrew Neather revealed that ‘it didn’t just happen: the deliberate policy of ministers from late 2000 until at least February last year ...was to open up the UK to mass migration’.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

the "major shift" in immigration policy came after the publication of a policy paper from the Performance and Innovation Unit, a Downing Street

A quick search will show that Jonathan Portes was team leader of the PIU during this period.

We must examine where his allegiance/funding lies and he currently is head of The National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR)

Going to the NIESR website they say themselves that "Founded on 2nd June 1938, with funding from charitable foundations including the Rockerfeller Foundation and the Leverhulme Trust"
www.niesr.ac.uk...

We can also see that Jonathan D Portes is a member of the Rockafella front Council on Foreign relations
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

He says even now with uncontrolled immigration into the UK that we need to take in more!
www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Americans are supposed to grin are bare it so can the uk.

You know something......no one ever asked if we would mind if they changed the makeup of whole cities, cultures. My point has nothing to do with immigration really. It has to do with the people that just do all sorts of sh*t without asking "We The People" in a representative government a republic.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

There is even a yearly prize to the person who most advances this plan, have a look at the prize winners, Angela Merkel being one of them of course...
en.wikipedia.org...

And a gold medal winner of the Rothschilds established masonic B'nai B'rith

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Bravo OP!

I'd flag you if I could, this is the only decent thread I've opened on ATS since I took a long hiatus.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: zinc12
Rockefeller government infiltration

Wut? Evidence please.

Why would the Rockefellers be interested in multiculturalism?

Because the Rockefellers are part of the Liberal Establishment headed by the Pilgrims Society and the 1001 club, same as the Carnegie and Ford foundations.

edit on 2192016 by DyingEmbers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
. Anyone who wants to sneak in to this country comes in there, including you Europeans!

We are british not Europeans.

We had a vote and told Europe to F off. So anything they do is not on us any more.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Its whats pisses me off.

Im all for immigration.

But the the UK seems to let the dregs in while keeping the best out.

EU was the perfect opportunity for blair to let in millions of unskilled labour we didn't need.

And then there are the hundreds of thousands of middle east immigrants.

Meanwhile I have a high qualified freind in venezuela. She wants to be a spanish teacher and she cant get in.......and the UK has Shortage of modern language teachers.....

Rather let one of her in than 20 unskilled Pakistanis

The UK has a nurse and doctor shortage. Why are we letting in unskilled Nigerians when there are doctors and nurses in Asia desperate to come over?

Your posts sums up the problem perfectly.. Wtf is going on..??
Without sounding racist.. The Somalian community are one of the worst.. They all live in big houses, segregate themselves, sit around all day doing f all and drive brand new cars (all provided by the government) . Wtf is that all about!!?
These people come from lawless countries and couldn't give a f### about UK laws. At one stage half the people in Feltham young offenders prison were Somalian rapists..
And a lot of Somalian youth are heavily involved in selling drugs.. Especially class A stuff.
I'm all for skilled workers but the people they let in are just bleeding our country dry.. It must stop..

I find the worse are Nigerians.

I hate to generalise a whole people, but........

I have worked or dealt with dozens and they are inept.
They turn up late, are disorganised, most are rude, lose things and work at a snails pace,

London hospitals are notorious for employing them in admin roles and they are always screwing things up. And a job that would take one person, three of four are working on at the same time. Ever want to see 4 people use one computer at the same time? Find a admin desk staffed by Nigerians.

And its not as if they are stupid, they can be crafty cunning buggers when they want to be.

No idea if its some cultural thing or what but for gods sake we need immigrants to increase productivity not decrease it!
edit on 22-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

And its not as if they are stupid, they can be crafty cunning buggers when they want to be.

I almost choked on my sandwich when I read that. Funny as..............

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

We had a vote and told Europe to F off. So anything they do is not on us any more.

Well, no, not really. We are still part of the EU and will remain so until negotiations are concluded. At present, the negotiations haven't even started. We don't know what we'll get out of the deal if one ever arrives, and a future Government (if negotiations haven't concluded by then) could simply pull the plug on the whole thing.

Ministers keep saying "Brexit means Brexit," but this is a verbal confidence trick. It relies on listeners filling in their own meaning of the word 'Brexit'. The Government itself does not know what 'Brexit' means. And, I'll add, they aren't showing much idea of how to work it out, either. It's a frankly shocking piece of propaganda that falls apart the moment you question it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There has been a surge in immigration because BREXIT, loads of immigrants crapping themselves that if they don't get in now they wont be able to after....the land of milk and honey where you can come in throw your weight around, demand your rights, be housed it four days and given pocket money to spend. I have worked in council housing so am well used of meeting these people and the general attitude they have. Funny thing is many of them clearly hate English people yet want to live in their country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join