It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterfeit Humans Video Proof

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i just watched one where he allegedly finds a clone in a beauty shop. but he's standing there recording this guy from like 5 feet away and talking about him being a clone. like "yeah dude, of course he's being all shifty eyed, you're freaking him the f$#% out!"

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm sorry, Crunky, but we really can't answer in a candid matter about these issues because we have been instructed that we must take them as real instead of fantasies. Consequently we are faced with having to discuss how fine the Emperor's clothes are and how becoming they are on the Emperor when, in fact, we can't see the clothing at all. We are unable to give you an honest answer, and for that I am very sorry.

"We" have not been "instructed" to do any such thing. The instructions were to knock it off with the ridicule, which some people take as an invitation to skirt the boundaries of direct ridicule and simply use clever (I'm being generous here) wording to continue with the mockery anyway. Well, speak for yourself then, and leave "we" out of it...you are certainly not qualified to be a spokesperson for the rest of the members. If it's not something you feel is legit, great. Go find something more within your comfort zone, and leave the OP alone.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm sorry, Crunky, but we really can't answer in a candid matter about these issues because we have been instructed that we must take them as real instead of fantasies. Consequently we are faced with having to discuss how fine the Emperor's clothes are and how becoming they are on the Emperor when, in fact, we can't see the clothing at all. We are unable to give you an honest answer, and for that I am very sorry.

"We" have not been "instructed" to do any such thing.

Speak for yourself. I'm afraid "we" have which, unfortunately, is not an unusual occurrence. But people have to be careful of bringing even THAT up or face censure. I can give you subject and verse if you want, but I have learned the hard way that you dare not do that publicly. The issue raised here is not true. It has no basis in objective reality. If there is any objective evidence, it has yet to be presented here. That people actually take it seriously make ATS what it is. You can draw your own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'm sorry, Crunky, but we really can't answer in a candid matter about these issues because we have been instructed that we must take them as real instead of fantasies.

No you have not been instructed to do that don't be such a baby old man.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: VanDenEviL
a reply to: schuyler

I'm sorry, Crunky, but we really can't answer in a candid matter about these issues because we have been instructed that we must take them as real instead of fantasies.

No you have not been instructed to do that don't be such a baby old man.

Talk about certain substances then if that is not the case. lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

But noone was talking about being instucted to not talk about certain substances so your comment is not relevant.

The poster I responded to claimed that he was instructed to "take them as real instead of fantasies."

I don't know why you are confused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join