It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Accuses Hillary Clinton of ‘Copying’ Him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

At a campaign rally in Kenansville, North Carolina, on Tuesday, Trump accused Clinton of sounding a lot like him on the issue of vetting immigrants.

“All of a sudden she’s got "extreme vetting" and she’s got all of these terms,” Trump said.

“I used the term -- I made it up,” Trump added. “Now Hillary is copying it!”
Source

I recall a poster here used an avatar of Clinton as a Clinton/Sanders hybrid for a while. Hillary Clinton seems to be more of a chameleon than most politicians.

The following Saturday Night Live skit (which exposes Clinton morphing into Sanders) has been taken off the official SNL YouTube channel. I wonder why? Could it be because it's too critical (and accurate of a critique) of Clinton?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
Good Laugh, Pro. Bumped.
Let's cut her some slack.. unimaginative people are the
first to run out of material. And I've known a couple of
communists that haven't had an original thought since
Khrushchev died.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The man is a maniac. He has no filters, and unfortunately most of what comes popping out of his mouth is pure ignorant fluff. The rest is him bragging on himself. The rest of the world is watching with awe that any American would actually vote for him.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
She's tried nothing and she's all outta ideas

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Is it possible for Trump to be more of a crybaby???

Now it's gone to, "She's copying me. Make her stop. I said it first."

Good lord people. What the hell is happening??? Sure Hillary is horrible, but is Trump any better??? WTF have you all gotten us into here???

Deez Nuts is starting to look like the wise choice here people. Hell, I hate to say it but even keeping Obama would be 10x better than the choices we have. I'd even consider Dubya again over these choices. At least he was funny like a clown sometimes.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Well to be fair Trump did follow her for 5 years with the birther issue??
amirite??

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Is it possible for Trump to be more of a crybaby???

Now it's gone to, "She's copying me. Make her stop. I said it first."

Good lord people. What the hell is happening??? Sure Hillary is horrible, but is Trump any better??? WTF have you all gotten us into here???

Deez Nuts is starting to look like the wise choice here people. Hell, I hate to say it but even keeping Obama would be 10x better than the choices we have. I'd even consider Dubya again over these choices. At least he was funny like a clown sometimes.

HE isn't crying about it, only pointing out the tactics used by dirty politicians to get more votes, and Hillary is obviously using everything in the dirty plays playbook to do so. And it is only "Crying" to you which only identifies your own personal personality profile by your child like response to it.
edit on 20-9-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The Onion had a good story, along similar lines, about Hillary's website.

www.theonion.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Thats funny, I thought the same thing.

She isnt racist when she says it though.

It doesnt even make sense. She has been pushing to allow a massive influx of refugees for a while now. ALL OF A SUDDEN she is talking about extreme vetting? How about NOT bringing in countless refugees from active terrorist hot spots?

Even Merkel has back tracked on the whole globalist idea of bringing refugees from active terrorist hot spots. They thought we would all take marching orders from them while these people bloodied up our world....instead we are all beyond our limit and no moral high ground BS is going to help them realize the destruction of all we built through a borderless world.

edit on 9 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
She did copy him.

In an attempt to pander to some of his base...

The question is why, when we all know none of them would trust her to do "extreme vetting" in a million years?

What's her game plan?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah that's it. What an insightful analysis.

Trump has been on every side of every issue and flip flopped more than anyone. He also stole the same stuff Sanders was saying when he was still running.

He's being a damn baby about someone else using certain words or phrases. It's ridiculous. But go ahead and defend his immaturity because I know you can't help it.

Follow your messiah and be loyal to him to the end. Make him proud. Kiss the ground he walks on if it makes you happy. I look forward to the day when you snap out of it and realize what a complete tool him and his followers have been.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I hope you all are happy. Your candidate has reverted to the first grade. Bravo, you all deserve him.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
They been copying him since he said he would bomb the oil trucks, back when.

Even buddying up with the russians.

They even f'd that up.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I heard her calling for tougher vetting procedures today on the radio.

Yeah she knows what works for him, and she'll play off that as much as possible.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Whatever he says.. I don't believe anything he says anymore, if ever.

Because tomorrow, he will say otherwise. And that will be the New Truth (c), which was always the real truth.

I weigh him for his deeds, not anymore for his words.
He is untrustworthy, even for a politician in the electorial process!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
I hope you all are happy. Your candidate has reverted to the first grade. Bravo, you all deserve him.

Happy.
I like Trump
You like Trump
We're all Happy Trumperites...

But actually, he's been juvenile for a while.

They cheat mommy.

Wait, I won?

edit on 9/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I'm glad it doesn't matter what you think with this election

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Next week the Diaper Queen will be saying "Make America Great Again or the Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

What a lizard she is..... serpent tongue and all.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Well, you know the saying that, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Donald Trump is a narcissist and probably thinks that everything in the contemporary world was copied from something that he did during his lifetime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join