It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Will Go 26th" Alert Sent Out On AM 1630 Radio In New Jersey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

While I'm not going to say it is not a fake I am going to say that another member who apparently is from the area said he picked up the same radio signal with the same message.

While it would not be the first time some one created a second account to back up a claim I don't get the feeling that this is the case right now.

On the note of the video. It is interesting and very mechanical or robotic in nature, the person in the video does seem slightly perplexed at first by the message being received. Only a few short days left tell we see if its all to do about nothing or something of note.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: chchchanges
It sounds like (someone else had posted this also here) an MK Ultra/Assassin trigger.

Oh really? And how many MKULTRA/assassin triggers have you heard in your time? Provide for me, if you will, a list of the defining features of an MKULTRA/assassin trigger.

Why would a public radio station send out a public signal on behalf of a government program that was terminated in the 1970s?
edit on 21/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Simple really Aliens......ha ha ha I kid.

I assume what is trying to represented by the comment was that it sounds similar to what number stations are purported to sound like. This giving it The feeling of a govt type message for spooks and the like.

That being said honestly if our codes are that simple to decipher and being broadcast on public channels I shudder to think about how doomed we are.

Is it interesting, obviously.
Does it seem vaguely sinister, yup check that box
Is it going to amount to anything? Most likely not
When will we know for sure, just a few more days

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm trying to determine if the message is playing, and heard only in vehicles or on home radios or online.
If in vehicles, it could be a prank using an mp3 player as suggested.

But if not, either they got hacked and haven't done any damage control or it's something more sinister.

I live on the west coast and distances are vast here compared to the east.

I am assuming that this am station can be heard in all parts of NJ.

I found a news article from 2015 that links to the online broadcast for 1630 am. I can't seem to get the link to play. Can anyone verify its playing online? A poster above, a few hours ago said he heard it on his car when he checked.

Chestertownship 1630 article

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've listened to this a second time, and honestly, I can hear all of the claimed messages (April 26th, Will go, ect). I'm not listening to it any more, because it is giving me the creeps, whatever it is. Is Trump anywhere in that area, or is he scheduled to be in that area? This particular frequency is pretty open, but is used sometimes for emergencies by some agencies. It is repeated robotically over and over for quite some time. What about interference, or the possibility of another station's show getting bits bleeding on?

I do hope they take a look into this, regardless. I seriously hope we are not looking at a threat towards Trump. As much as I hate the bastard, I have no desire to see him attacked or killed and made into a martyr. Nor would I particularly like what such implications might mean.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: collietta

Also, I want to add that whoever did this went out of their way to make it sound real. Occassionally, am stations here will have real people record emergency weather closures, and they can be hard to understand with the am static.

This recording has that same creepy, yet clear robotic broadcasters voice used in emergency alerts.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The S.E.T.I. project has been picking up strange signals that point to intelligence. Maybe they're hitting us at multiple frequencies with feedback from our own broadcasts that occurred long ago. In what year was Donald Trump age 26?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hilarious nonsense.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The first debate is Sept 26 at Long Island. Googling distance from N.Y. to NJ, it's about 50 miles away (80 km).

Washington Post article with debate schedules

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I'm hearing "Trump April 26th."

He swept Super Tuesday on April 26th, so...
It's bizarre.

I'm also hearing "Trump April 26th."
The sentence sounds less clunkily said when listening for the word April.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: stosh64

Assassination ?

Maybe the latest is listening to the station and those are the trigger words to activate the killer?
Or maybe we all watch too many movies lol

Or maybe someone bought some air time and is trolling people?

In all seriousness I very much doubt that anything clandestine or malicious in nature would, such as an assassination would be so public..

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: stosh64

I love how your Clint Eastwood avatar appears as though he is reacting to it all.

Thanks for noticing.

That is exactly why I picked it.

It is pretty much my attitude relating to this political season.

Although I have thrown in a lot of satire and humor lately, taking it all to serious is not good for my health.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chchchanges

This entire scripted election season (and odd events like this one) HAS (/have) to be one massive PSYOP. It happens to be in the same area/region as the recent attacks. Hmmmm ok then.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
a reply to: IAMTAT

I heard it too. It was still playing the last time I checked.

Editing to add: It definitely wasn't a nearby car because my car isn't on the highway. It seems to have a large radius.

If this has been on loop since September 20, then why haven't they been caught and stopped?

Thank you so much for posting, I wasn't aware it was still going on.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Tinfoil hat time!!!

It was a wake up trigger for someone or someones!! Lol

Creepy

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

"Gosh, that Italian family at the next table sure is quiet"

edit on 21-9-2016 by djtideesprinkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If only it was doing an iteration countdown between repeats.

Perhaps a Number Station signal crossed over to AM? en.wikipedia.org...

The spooky world of the 'numbers stations'
There is a small community of aficionados who believe messages like this are a throwback to the era of Cold War espionage. They are the mysterious "numbers stations".

At the apex of the Cold War, radio lovers across the globe started to notice bizarre broadcasts on the airwaves. Starting with a weird melody or the sound of several beeps, these transmissions might be followed by the unnerving sound of a strange woman's voice counting in German or the creepy voice of a child reciting letters in English.

Encountering these shortwave radio messages, many radio hams concluded that they were being used to send coded messages across extremely long distances. Coming across one of them was a curious experience. Radio enthusiasts gave them colourful names like the "Nancy Adam Susan", "The Lincolnshire Poacher," "The Swedish Rhapsody" or "The Gong Station." www.bbc.com...

edit on 21-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chchchanges

MKULTRA trigger word - best archive this post - proof

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Any relation to the mysterious Cicada 3301?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think its a reference to Leviticus chapter 26. Its about obedience and about what happens when you obey vs. when you disobey. If he's good and plays by the script, it will be a cakewalk, and if he does his own thing and screws up, it will come to no good and be very, very bad for him. For instance he's changed his stance on immigration and now he says Obama was born in the states. Yeah, someone got in his ear...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join