It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Will Go 26th" Alert Sent Out On AM 1630 Radio In New Jersey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chchchanges

I wouldn't have gone through the trouble if I didn't think it was worth sharing.

I guess that depends on what you value.

I do love the way some new people just absolutely dominate the forum post etiquette and format though.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds like another cheap trick by the Clinton/Democrat Campaign.

They have many deep cover operations in progress.

By cheap trick do you mean an actual event or a hoax perpetrated by them?

It would not surprise me one bit if The Clinton's are involved in operations like MK Ultra or Manchurian Candidates.

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I wouldn't have gone through the trouble if I didn't think it was worth sharing.

I guess that depends on what you value.

I do love the way some new people just absolutely dominate the forum post etiquette and format though.

Well, like I said it's my first post so if I did something wrong I'm truly sorry.
edit on 20-9-2016 by chchchanges because: Added Quote and Reply

originally posted by: stosh64

I didn't notice you were new.

Welcome, and very interesting first thread! Thank you.

Threads like this are what make ATS great.

Embed YT videos.
Click the YT button above the text box in your post.
In the addy on YT it looks like this.
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxXAC3m1eQ

C&P everything after the '=' sign. hxxXAC3m1eQ, then paste that in the YT box.

Thanks! Trying not to double post here. I was able to figure out how to post a video finally but thank you for letting me know.

edit on 20-9-2016 by chchchanges because: Edit

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Mothmen warning us not to elect Trump clearly!

Haha it's always nice to have some comic relief

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I have no idea what it is but it is definitely kind of creepy.... Can't wait for others to chime in. Isn't that station just for like traffic reports or something?

It kind of reminds me of those number stations.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Lets not forget Wikileaks prior announcement of dropping a bomb before the 1st debate either.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
For me it brings to mind several ATS members. All they ever say is It'sClintonsfault- It'sClintonsfault- It'sClintonsfault- It'sClintonsfault- It'sClintonsfault- It'sClintonsfault- It'sClintonsfault- It'sClintonsfault- It'sClintonsfault- It'sClintonsfault-

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This could be achieved by using a AM/FM tuner and a mp3 player. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that someone in the car or in traffic next to them is doing it as a joke or something.

It would be funny to set it on a popular station and watch the reactions of the people around you in traffic.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

Yes! This is what it reminded me of too. Does anyone know if those are still in operation? And not just the fake ones.

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
This could be achieved by using a AM/FM tuner and a mp3 player. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that someone in the car or in traffic next to them is doing it as a joke or something.

It would be funny to set it on a popular station and watch the reactions of the people around you in traffic.

I had pondered that too. I wasn't sure how possible it would be but I guess you confirmed my suspicion that it wouldn't be too hard. Still, I find it hard to imagine someone going through all the trouble to do that but hey, people do odd things sometimes.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh yes I forgot about that! How exactly would this tie in with Trump and this message though? The leaks are specifically about the HRC and the DNC right?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I had one for my old car. in the time before cd players and aux inputs were standard in cars. I used to plug my discman into one. All I had to do was pick a station. One time I was on the highway and I picked up an 18 wheelers music. A good one has some decent range.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok, I live in NJ and I just went to my car to listen to 1630 AM.

I HEARD IT. IT'S STILL HAPPENING.

It is faint and there's another channel coming in over it, but I heard it repeating Trump will go 26th.

Really weird.

Editing to add: The channel didn't come up during scan, I had to manually go to it and it seemed like two channels were fading in and out. The Trump one and another one.
edit on 20-9-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

No - the leaks are about exposing corruption, where ever that may be taking place. Wikileaks merely stores and releases that which is en-cryptically uploaded to it's site.

So far lots has been uploaded about Hillary but that's not to say that nothing has been uploaded about Trump either.

Assange' has overtly stated his disdain for Hillary & disappointment in Trump and that nothing is off the table when it comes to releases however it is serving a public interest to see evidence of team-Hillarys shenanigans on display so that an informed decision for next POTUS can be made, instead of relying solely on the bought-and-paid-for MSM to tell us who to vote for.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chchchanges
Talk about Weird! This odd message was caught around 7am on the New Jersey Turnpike on am 1630 radio. Anyone else hear this? And what does it mean? Trump Will Go 26th? A Hint? The 26th just so happens to be the date of the first presidential debate in NYC. If anybody has any input on what this could be please let me know.

Link to original video: www.youtube.com...

Description from the video posted by Jet Wintzer:

"So this weirdness just happened on our way to Hoboken at 7AM this morning on the New Jersey Turnpike. On 1630 AM radio, a voice keeps repeating "Trump will go 26th". It went on for at least 5 minutes from when the radio tuned it in while scanning. Near the Newark airport I78 part of Turnpike. Just landed in a Jason Bourne movie."

Sounds like a MK trip switch. If he gets taken out we will have to investigate the source.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Did you just google Trump will go 26th and grab an article? I don't see how this is at all related to the strange radio transmission....

I did do just that, and I saw the article title and thought it was related. If the radio message is anti-trump then it could be related? A Trump-hate hack maybe? I don't know ,just seeking answers..
edit on 20-9-2016 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
1630 is a frequency frequently used to broadcast road conditions. Anyone with a proper radio can broadcast on this frequency, albeit illegally. It's monitored normally by motorists, but is otherwise unremarkable and unimportant. I can't see it being much more than a silly prank with limited reach myself.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I wonder where Trump will go on the 26th. I doubt if he will make the debates.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If I was Trump i'd give the secret service agents the slip and hire some supporters from a security firm, armed ones.

That is a seriously freaky recording. I hope it's just a prank, and nothing more sinister.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I love how your Clint Eastwood avatar appears as though he is reacting to it all.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
According to this article , written Aug 1st, it is implying that at the debate Trump will be seen in such a bad light that he will implode.
I think the radio station got hacked.

He will say something stupid the night of September 26th; that’s a given. But he will also do something stupid. Turn red, curse, pound his shoe on the podium like his Russian friend’s predecessor Khrushchev. He will do this because his superpower of insult-hurling will be useless against Hillary Clinton, impervious to invective as Superman to gunfire, and The Donald will crack under the pressure. The orange man

www.theweeklings.com...

I think that is completely bass-ackwards . Clinton is the one with the failing physical and mental health (well the latter has been a permanent condition for her from the start. That existing condition has only worsened over the last year or so)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
New Jersey has a TON of "Emergency Alert" amplitude modulation stations, with several of them being 1630.

Check it out: www.theradiosource.com...

If someone hacked a station, or is using that band, the FCC will crucify them.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I'm hearing "Trump April 26th."

He swept Super Tuesday on April 26th, so...
It's bizarre.

I'm listening in headphone and also hear April 26th pretty clearly.

edit: I can actually hear both if i try now.
edit on 09pm08pm302016-09-20T20:22:49-05:0008America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was looking for that link, thank you.

So then the question is; why the vague message? If it were just some John Jones radio tinkerer why make it a message so very cryptic?

Such an interesting thread, GJ OP!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join