It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Hillary Not Gaining in the Polls if Trump is So Awful?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
a reply to: LifeMode

Because she's not so awesome. She sucks almost as much as Trump. That's why. LOL

She sucks just a little MORE than Trump. That's why. Here's one possibility.

Trump often acts the buffoon. He'll come out with something off the cuff that is really kind of outrageous and certainly not politically correct. His son came out today and said (paraphrased) "If I offer you a handful of skittles and told you only three of them would kill you, would you take it? That's our problem with refugees." And everyone went bat-poop crazy. Oh, he's racist! and on and on, but think about it: Isn't that the REAL problem here? You may not LIKE it, but you can't honestly say it's inaccurate. AND PEOPLE KNOW THAT. Trump is so "unskilled" at being a politician that he (and his surrogates) can say stuff like that and actually tell you the truth for a change.

Now stage Hillary. And whatever she says you KNOW it's carefully managed and that we are being manipulated. She's been TOLD to say that and she rarely missteps. Those are in the past when, for example, she told everyone she was under sniper fire, a bald-faced and outrageous lie. She is much more controlled than Trump. She would never make a skittles-like statement, but instead bores you to death with platitudes. And her body language is atrocious. She looks like death warmed over, spits up green goo, stumbles, faints, and looks unfocused and out of sorts. Why, really? I don't pretend to know, but the sum total comes off as disingenuous and manipulative.

Even though you roll your eyes and cross your fingers at what Trump says, Trump comes off as genuine and Hillary doesn't. That's the perception. Perception is everything and that's the major difference between them.
edit on 9/20/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well 3-4 weeks ago all the polls were rigged, according to ATS.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Logarock

A good exam of this is the add with all the talking head republicans condemning Trump.......just shows how GD dumb and out of touch morons these people are.

I must have seen that commercial 5 times today and I had the same reaction.

If all these elite insiders don't like Trump that is a good reason to vote FOR him!

I live in NY, a deep blue state, and Hillary is spending a LOT of $$$ on adds here. At least 10-1 over Trump.

Her campaign is freaking out and is totally blind as to why this 'bigot' may actually beat her.

One almost has to consider if the whole thing isnt a mind game. Or maybe Hills getting played. I mean really roll out all the guys in the republican dope show after Trump took down all the runners.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Why do you ASSume Mr. Trump is Somehow Awful ? Why should a Person such as Hillary Clinton with a penchant for telling People Untruths be Considered a Shoe In as the Next President ? Why don't you have a Clue about U.S. Politics ? People Wanna Know ..........

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

People didn't like her last time either.

This basically.

The establishment got so out of touch and confident in their own prowess at king making that they are positive that they can coronate anyone, and they may be right. They may have enough control over the process that despite all evidence to the contrary we will all wake up to a three-quarters dead woman having "won" the election in November.

But they can't make anyone like her or want her for president. That part of the system that can't yet game.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Because polls are meaningless.

The electoral college will have the last determination and remember when Gore won the popular vote but lost anyway?

I't could happen to Trump.

After the debates will tell the final story.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Two reasons. She ain't much better than him and he's got a devoted bunch of acolytes that are spewing a lot of # around. They also eat that # up. It's self perpetuating.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with our 24/7, blatant propaganda media who are obviously an extension of the Democratic party. Naaaaaaa!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It would be extremely difficult for Trump to win the popular vote by a wide margin and lose the EC. Al Gore did win the popular, but hardly by any kind of wide margin. It was less than 600,000 total votes nationwide.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Spot on analysis
edit on 9 20 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
She's coming off as disingenuous. People are seeing that and reacting. Look how she is treated here on ATS. I never would have thought, really, that she would have been treated this badly. Like most of you I frequent other places. I have an interest in Chevy Corvettes, just as an example, and frequent an enthusiast web site. Lots of people of all ages visit there regularly, young and old alike, from many different 'demographics' working class people as well as professionals. They have a poll there on who to vote for and Hillary is getting absolutely creamed. Everywhere I go the reaction is the same. Over on Slashdot, a place for self-proclaimed nerds and IT professionals, Hillary is getting creamed.

I don't know how that will translate in the privacy of a ballot, but people seem to dislike her more than they dislike Trump, though he is not exactly worshiped either. It's a very strange dynamic this cycle, and I think a lot of people feel like my avatar shows.

I think your right on the money...And speaking of money.

Hillary buys "Likes" on Facebook and fakes like she has support.

This women has to pretend people like her. It's not working.

The debates are coming, she even rigged the format.

But, she can't fake likability. Her voice is nauseating.

She has never has beat anyone in an Election.

Senator- Unopposed

President - Obama came from nowhere

President- Trump (same result)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
On top of all that Hillary is just plain a horrible person on an individual basis. Right up there with Pol Pot or Josef Mengela. Definitely a liar, probably a murderer, definitely corupt.

I will never vote for that sea hag. She may even be a legion of the undead.

Doesn't matter what Trump says, he is not a member of the political class...so he gets my vote, hell I would vote for Genghis Khan or Ide Amin over HRC, at least they were honest about what they were.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, out of all the US citizens currently breathing & possible righteous leaders among them, Hills is the most pathetic option yet delivered up to the American people to have as the POTUS.

She comes across as a paranoid racist, who quite clearly has serious issues with absolute honesty and accountability. Every speech she has made has little substance, predictable rhetoric and very little public support.

I do not trust her one iota - never have.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Who ever said she was so amazing?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Not to mention if other countries have her emails as president she could be blackmailed into making decisions. The release of information could get her impeached and imprisoned. People don't need to have that going on either. And she wants a 550% increase in refugees. Umm, see what happened to Merkel? PC all you want about refugees, the majority of people aren't stupid and don't want terrorists imported with refugees. It is one reason we don't see in the media much about the ISIS cases we have in every state in the union by the FBI.

Trump by a landslide I predict too!
edit on 20/9/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Who ever said she was so amazing?

We get a few Silly posters who worship her, but all in all I have seen very few online or in real life.

The biggest push for 'amazing' Hillary is from CNN.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Up until Nov 7th:

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Trump by a landslide I predict too!

Nov 9th:

"He's a RINO that shouldn't have been our candidate. It was rigged. The Russians double crossed us". Whatever.

ETA: Personally I'd be more worried about Congress.
edit on 20-9-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Trump in a Landslide ....You Got that Right . The American Public is being Played Big Time by the Media .

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Cause Hillary is a liar, crook, un healthly, and has no accomplishments and most of all she wants to continue and expand the Obama agenda and it's negative impact on our country!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Because polls are meaningless.

Polls are not meaningless. That's ignorant. They are a snapshot in time.

The electoral college will have the last determination and remember when Gore won the popular vote but lost anyway?

In a close race that can happen, but usually doesn't. It's happened twice, including Gore, and three times the winner of a plurality has lost, but this was in a three-way election where the dynamics were much different. Here's what the Electoral College is about. What it means, basically, is that the presidential race MUST deal with ALL states, not just the East and West Coasts and not just urban areas. Read about it at the link. We can argue the merits of the Electoral College, but perhaps reserve that for another thread.

It could happen to Trump.

And it could happen to Hillary. It could go either way.
edit on 9/20/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Cause Hillary is a liar, crook, un healthly, and has no accomplishments and most of all she wants to continue and expand the Obama agenda and it's negative impact on our country!

The most succinct version of Trump's campaign. It should be on shirts and hat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join