It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Hillary Not Gaining in the Polls if Trump is So Awful?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
He went from 11% chance to right at 50% chance of winning. If she is so amazing and great then someone please explain why this is happening. She should be destroying him, he's a nobody, never been in politics. It's all right here, a bunch of polls (not just one) showing she is really hurting:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

edit on 20-9-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Two reasons. She ain't much better than him and he's got a devoted bunch of acolytes that are spewing a lot of # around. They also eat that # up. It's self perpetuating.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

She is dropping like a rock.

People are waking up and seeing through the illusion.

Trump in a landslide.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
People, in general are dumber than the proverbial sack of doorknobs... so there's that. Plus she sucks too. Anyone that actually gave a damn about this country would vote third party.

link   
She's coming off as disingenuous. People are seeing that and reacting. Look how she is treated here on ATS. I never would have thought, really, that she would have been treated this badly. Like most of you I frequent other places. I have an interest in Chevy Corvettes, just as an example, and frequent an enthusiast web site. Lots of people of all ages visit there regularly, young and old alike, from many different 'demographics' working class people as well as professionals. They have a poll there on who to vote for and Hillary is getting absolutely creamed. Everywhere I go the reaction is the same. Over on Slashdot, a place for self-proclaimed nerds and IT professionals, Hillary is getting creamed.

I don't know how that will translate in the privacy of a ballot, but people seem to dislike her more than they dislike Trump, though he is not exactly worshiped either. It's a very strange dynamic this cycle, and I think a lot of people feel like my avatar shows.

link   

Because she's not so awesome. She sucks almost as much as Trump. That's why. LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Trump in a landslide.

Yes and why? The people say for once, if we are going to have clowns, we will pick the clowns.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Two reasons. She ain't much better than him and he's got a devoted bunch of acolytes that are spewing a lot of # around. They also eat that # up. It's self perpetuating. [/quote

Acolytes? Those are Christian minions. I hate all religions equally. I'm a college grad, both me an my wife, and we do quite well. Both Trump supporters. Maybe that is the fault of the DNC. Not understanding the dynamics of voters like yourself.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
but people seem to dislike her more than they dislike Trump...

BAM! And that is what this election has devolved into. Nothing of substance. I wouldn't care if this was Norway, South Africa, etc but if the US president farts the wrong way that can kill our economy. THAT is why I'm interested in your politics... for the Americans that say I should mind my own business.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
She can't be trusted, mishandled the nations top secrets.
She is compromised in every way imaginable with all the dirty money she collected from god knows where.
People are tired of her, she should have retired after 08.
Failing health deteriorating rapidly as the campaign goes on.
Genuine disgust for her handling of Benghazi, laughing at dead people, "what does it really matter" attitude.
Bernie actually stole her minority vote lead, proving she is weak there.
Anti Obama policies continuing a trend evidenced by him losing the House of Representatives and most governors are not Democrats it is 31 to 18 in favor of Republicans.
The MSM is obviously in the tank for her and people are disgusted by it so their biased propaganda no longer sways people like it used to.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: stosh64

Trump in a landslide.

Yes and why? The people say for once, if we are going to have clowns, we will pick the clowns.

I think, all her baggage aside, people for the most part are sick of politicians in Washington and would rather have Scooby Doo then a career politician.

That and the fact the Hillary campaign is self imploding.

I will vote Trump but I am not a Yuge fan. I would vote Scooby too if he was running against Hillary.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Worst thing to do although it sounds good in a board room or something is bash Trump for not having real time in politics, just like most of us, and lauding self as a professional politic in a day that is creeped out on pro politics, plastic fantastic ect......and being to stupid to see that coming.

A good exam of this is the add with all the talking head republicans condemning Trump.......just shows how GD dumb and out of touch morons these people are. All of them both sides. Just pay your bills, work and keep your GD mouth shut. And for petes sake turn off that GD radio.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

as you should...I'm sure you saw the Peso drop to 20/1 against the USD because Hillary slid in the polls. They are afraid the trade deals are gonna suck for them if Trump wins (among other things.)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
People didn't like her last time either.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Polls are designed to fluctuate, up and down, Trump has been up and down, Hilary has been up and down. I think this election will be decided with the debates.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yes sick like the sound of puke hitting hard pavement.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

People didn't like her last time either.

That is a great point, one the media ignores. She got beat by a nobody. Trump is not a nobody. Maybe in politics but his name is well known going on 30 years as a business man that makes things happen.

One fact the media ignores; former loser candidates win less than 5% of the time. It's the elephant in the room stat they have decided to ignore.
edit on 20-9-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Trump said he'd scrap NAFTA. Believe me, ALL Canadians want that. But 1 nice shiny thing among the rest? Not worth it imo.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

A good exam of this is the add with all the talking head republicans condemning Trump.......just shows how GD dumb and out of touch morons these people are.

I must have seen that commercial 5 times today and I had the same reaction.

If all these elite insiders don't like Trump that is a good reason to vote FOR him!

I live in NY, a deep blue state, and Hillary is spending a LOT of $$$ on adds here. At least 10-1 over Trump.

Her campaign is freaking out and is totally blind as to why this 'bigot' may actually beat her.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Because she's even more awful?

I've never voted a main party for President since I was eligible to vote. This year, I may not cast a vote at all, since the third party candidates don't even appeal to me. Well, I'll probably throw my vote in for Libertarian, because they're polling strong, and hopefully more people will look at third parties next election, if they get enough votes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join