It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MEN'S THREAD : How to Deal With Wife's PMS.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

originally posted by: Trueman
Yep,... once a month we men need to face it, our love and patient are tested. Adding salt on your food at the table could be dangerous. I love my wife and I try to make those days easier for both of us. Cook some fine Italian speciality or help a bit more with her chores seems to work in my case.

So ATS brothers I ask you how do you deal with it?

C'mon man! My husband regularly comes home in a #ty mood. How is that any different? We deal with your crap EVERY DAY, yet you choose to label us as the problem because some women are bitchy? If I come across as a bitch, it's often because of threads like this.

Thanks for being the posterchild of the thread!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yep,... once a month we men need to face it, our love and patient are tested. Adding salt on your food at the table could be dangerous. I love my wife and I try to make those days easier for both of us. Cook some fine Italian speciality or help a bit more with her chores seems to work in my case.

So ATS brothers I ask you how do you deal with it?

A Mancave, a PS4, GTA 4, and lots of OG Kush on hand. I could hear pin drop it becomes so peaceful.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
hmmm...i quoted the wrong person

edit on 23-9-2016 by Zeta Reticuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
IMHO..when a man can conceive & carry a child to full term, then go through all that pain & agony ( looked that way when mine was born) then & only then can said man BITCH about a woman and PMS.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Splinters.

Paper cuts.

And sometimes we get the sniffles.

HA!

(high fives other guys)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Then you all are "hipsters" that's the new age term for "pussies".a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Then you all are "hipsters" that's the new age term for "pussies".a reply to: DBCowboy

Never a "hipster".

I speak for only manly men who do manly things and build manly buildings, and design manly bridges, and fight manly animals with manly strength.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
OK guys. I'm kinda touched that some of you men try so hard to not create mischief during "that time" of the month for her. I was the type of girl who had it so painful, I'd try to sleep standing up because laying down hurt so bad. Encourage your wives to talk their doctor. If she is on birth control, their are many new ones that help to lesson the pain and even cut her pms back to only 4 times a year. The times they are a changing. Your kindness will be rewarded when your balls droop after 50 and you are pain (and we don't tease YOU.) . Yep...that will happen guys. Just as everything on a woman heads south, so does a few things on a man. Such a cheery thought!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smcneil01

Sounds like you had endometriosis.

That's not funny.

That does hurt.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Mine were do to reoccurring cysts. Managed to keep everything together until this last January when they did a total hysterectomy. No regrets. There is just no sense to any woman being in that much pain.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There is no way to deal with a women having PMS, if it's your wife.....time for a nice long road trip....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Then pussy it is then.a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smcneil01
OK guys. I'm kinda touched that some of you men try so hard to not create mischief during "that time" of the month for her. I was the type of girl who had it so painful, I'd try to sleep standing up because laying down hurt so bad. Encourage your wives to talk their doctor. If she is on birth control, their are many new ones that help to lesson the pain and even cut her pms back to only 4 times a year. The times they are a changing. Your kindness will be rewarded when your balls droop after 50 and you are pain (and we don't tease YOU.) . Yep...that will happen guys. Just as everything on a woman heads south, so does a few things on a man. Such a cheery thought!

Seriously, I think PMS is an opportunity to test the relationship with our wifes. God or Mother Nature stablished this test has to be monthly for some smart reason one day we'll know.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Then pussy it is then.a reply to: DBCowboy

Meow.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Men, if your wife is upset about an error someone else has made, under no circumstances say,"So what are you going to do, yell at them?" Unfortunately, for him, he forgot that I am the one replacing his fried motherboard. Yes, he is a gamer; no, it didn't get done tonight.

Off to so stab my ovaries with a blunt object to help eliminate some of the pain.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
Men, if your wife is upset about an error someone else has made, under no circumstances say,"So what are you going to do, yell at them?" Unfortunately, for him, he forgot that I am the one replacing his fried motherboard. Yes, he is a gamer; no, it didn't get done tonight.

Off to so stab my ovaries with a blunt object to help eliminate some of the pain.

He might be ready to negotiate. You won't do the dishes or laundry for at least one week

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: smcneil01

Seriously, I think PMS is an opportunity to test the relationship with our wifes. God or Mother Nature stablished this test has to be monthly for some smart reason one day we'll know.

There is a reason "for better, for worse" exists - for both people.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

IMHO..when a man can conceive & carry a child to full term, then go through all that pain & agony ( looked that way when mine was born) then & only then can said man BITCH about a woman and PMS.

Touchy much? Here's some chocolate, Midol & go have fun with the Hallmark channel.

I'm a chick, and this thread has been entertaining. Lighten the F up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join