It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton says she can maybe 'talk to white people' about police shootings.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

OOOOH reminds me of one of those "choose your own adventure" books.

I'm going to go with D for the # of it... so let's see that's telling me to turn to page 32, ok, done... What's it say? Do I win? Kick the officers ass? So excited.
edit on 9/20/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hillary talking makes me want to shoot myself.

Oh I forgot, white people are bad.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
She needs to stop using big words.

Stick to calling us "folks" like bummer does.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth
Firstly, black cops also shoot black suspects.
Secondly, the vast majority of shootings by the police are justified.
Thirdly, she is ignoring the issue of cops doing a very dangerous job and being shot themselves.
Finally, she is ignoring the fact that shootings of black people are mainly within that community, not by police.

You forgot the one where pointing out a bunch of different problems doesn't automatically mean the problem being discussed isn't credible.

So her proposed solution to it is?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think her campaign has figured it out that anything she
says hurts her...which is a bad sign for Hillary.

Back in hiding ...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Funny thing is thing man who was shot his hands WERENT UP when he was shot. HIlary was lying to score points.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh thank goodness. I mean the last white people meeting we had we were told we had to be racist. This will be a nice change of pace. I am so happy someone will talk to all of us. Maybe they can talk to men about sexism, and criminals about crime next. I'm sure they just never got the memo.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Darkmadness

once you apply too many coats of paint, the project starts to look kind of ugly.
might want to use a bit of thinner.

Remember even a month ago.. when all the cable analysts were
encouraging Hil to just shut up and let Trump blow his own feet off?
It looks like the shotgun's on the other foot eh?

I saw her on the plane after 'whatever the collapse was about' the
next morning.. or 'I don't really know what time it is' look.
That was either some good strong pharma-- or she was trying to
remove her nail polish by swilling some high octane.

Some project though, dude..
You could paint her up like Moe
Howard out of der rubbertrof to go lighter than air... and I feel
that visual could be an improvement for once.
Help me I'm floating, er sinking like a folded up Mig.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am so old, I assumed Hillary was think of this moment:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99

Maybe she can tell EVERYONE what the appropriate response is when an officer has their gun drawn on you. Do you:

A) Walk away with your hands up, then put your arms down when you reach your vehicle you've mysteriously stopped in the middle of a busy street?
B) Reach into your pants for a BB gun
C) Try to take the officers gun
D) Try to fight the officer
E) Face the officer with your hands up and await further instructions?

Whatever you do don't comply. Everyone of those are a good answer except for "E".

Then when you get shot. Their is now an excuse for looting. Plus your family may get millions of tax payer dollars.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Just in case anyone was wondering, Hillary still hasn't talked to me. I put pants on and everything.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
UKTruth, good job hiding your source!

www.breitbart.com... cwifttt;utm_medium=breitbart;utm_campaign=dcw

Even Breibart doesn't make it sound nearly as bad as the 2 sentence article that links to this Breibart article.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Why does hillary hate blm?
When is the white people meeting?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm white skinned but also Trans and Bi, so am I still invited to the whites meeting? I get so confused these days, which is priority, my skin color or being in the LGBT community?

Do I still count as a white skinned devil, or am I exempt because of my gender dysphoria and sexuality?
edit on 9/21/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Whilst pandering to a black interviewer, Hillary Clinton says she is going to tackle shootings of black people by law enforcement by speaking to 'white people'.

So wrong on many levels.

Firstly, black cops also shoot black suspects.
Secondly, the vast majority of shootings by the police are justified.
Thirdly, she is ignoring the issue of cops doing a very dangerous job and being shot themselves.
Finally, she is ignoring the fact that shootings of black people are mainly within that community, not by police.

I am wondering what she is going to say to 'white people'. It's incredibly divisive for her to think she has to trot off and speak to white people.

She is obviously scared about losing too much of the black vote - she's going to say anything at this stage.

dcwatchdog.org...

I almost fell off my stool when I heard that.

What the hell does that even mean?!

Too funny, I just heard it again, she has lost her mind. lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

dcwatchdog.org...

This is a linked article to Briebart ...whose serial race-baiting editor and chief is literally heading the Trump Campaign..

Briebart has no credibility.

Are you pretending she didn't say it? Deny Ignorance.
Perhaps Huffington Post, the left wing propaganda rag (with no credibility), is more your thing.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

She was discussing the shooting of an unarmed black man in Tulsa Oklahoma, who had his hands up when he was shot and killed by cluster of white cops....while standing beside his stalled car with his hands on his head.

White Plains, New York (CNN) — Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that the recent shooting of Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was "unbearable" and said "systemic racism" should not be tolerated.

"We have got to tackle systemic racism," Clinton said on "The Steve Harvey Morning Show." "This horrible shooting again. How many times do we have to see this in our country?"

Crutcher was shot and killed last week after his car broke down. The 40-year-old black man raised his hands above his head just before Officer Betty Shelby fatally shot him. Crutcher was unarmed at the time.

"This is just unbearable," Clinton said. "And it needs to be intolerable."

"And maybe I can, by speaking directly to white people, say, 'Look, this is not who we are,'" Clinton said. "We have got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias."

www.cnn.com...

Video at link.

Yeah no, that's not what happened.

Don't start with the hands up don't shoot crap again.

He didn't listen to the cops and walked to his car and reached in.

BANG!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I see the point of what I've been trying to express to you is flying over your head. That's what I get for subtlety. The POINT I'm making is that you are asking me a strawman. Hillary talking to white people, black people, orange people, or even all people isn't going to fix anything. It's JUST talk, but that's what you do on the campaign trail. There is no fixing until you are actually elected. That's how things work here in the States. They may work differently in the UK, but I hope you try to understand this in the future before asking silly questions.

It's Hillary that said she is going to talk to white people. Are you saying she is being stupid? (we'd agree there)
Try not to deflect from what she actually said with nonsense about a strawman. She said it, there's no straw man. What do you think it will achieve when she trots off from her pandering session to speak to 'white people'.

P.S I ignored your word 'consecutively' as I did not say it. You dropped it in to change the parameter of the discussion, presumably because your initial point made no sense.

She meant, speak to The Deplorables.

That makes more sense! NOT!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Happily, Hillary's bigoted comments are now hitting more news outlets.
She's even more divisive than Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

Ah yes, back when playing on our stereotypes could still be considered comedy and funny and not be torn down by the knee jerk racists. Poor Airplane a classic of comedy playing on stereotypes all across the board and it would never get made these days.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

dcwatchdog.org...

This is a linked article to Briebart ...whose serial race-baiting editor and chief is literally heading the Trump Campaign..

Briebart has no credibility.

Are you pretending she didn't say it? Deny Ignorance.
Perhaps Huffington Post, the left wing propaganda rag (with no credibility), is more your thing.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

She was discussing the shooting of an unarmed black man in Tulsa Oklahoma, who had his hands up when he was shot and killed by cluster of white cops....while standing beside his stalled car with his hands on his head.

White Plains, New York (CNN) — Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that the recent shooting of Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was "unbearable" and said "systemic racism" should not be tolerated.

"We have got to tackle systemic racism," Clinton said on "The Steve Harvey Morning Show." "This horrible shooting again. How many times do we have to see this in our country?"

Crutcher was shot and killed last week after his car broke down. The 40-year-old black man raised his hands above his head just before Officer Betty Shelby fatally shot him. Crutcher was unarmed at the time.

"This is just unbearable," Clinton said. "And it needs to be intolerable."

"And maybe I can, by speaking directly to white people, say, 'Look, this is not who we are,'" Clinton said. "We have got to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias."

www.cnn.com...

Video at link.

Yeah no, that's not what happened.

Don't start with the hands up don't shoot crap again.

He didn't listen to the cops and walked to his car and reached in.

BANG!

Not at all...Listened to the full Police Chief news conference, watched both videos and audio and read the articles etc.

He kept his hands on his head until he was shot with the tazer...Then hands dropped...Then he was immediately shot..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join