It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil Wayne on racism... I have never experienced racism!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing! I found it very interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Rappers Lives Matter

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Weezy F Baby, the F is for a lot of things..........

LOL! Miss his old stuff.

On topic, that's cool that hes never experienced it himself, hes rather blessed in that regard with the company he must keep.

It by no way indicates that racism is non existent. Do I think the media makes it seem overall worse than it is? Yes. Do I think that some people get treated even worse than what the media does say? Yes. Some people are good people in general, and some people are elitist POS.

-Alee

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Guys,let me be clear...I am not saying others dont experience racism or sexism or whatever,nor am i saying everyone else is racist...If you read my post clearly,my point is that some wealthy black celebrity,who grew up with a golden spoon,isnt a good reference,when we are talking about racism towards black folks.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just love how desperately this guy was fishing for something they could use to advance their liberal narrative. And Lil Wayne, probably stoned out of his head just answers calmly and tell hims the exact opposite of everything he wants to hear.

This story is getting so old for people now you can't help but sigh every time you're reminded of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

What do you think the question about shooting himself when he was a kid was about???

I thought that was odd and so was his answer even though it might have happened it just came off to me as very weird.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Well it is one of the main points of the Democractic platform.

Blame them.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Lil' Wayne's father, Birdman, has an estimated net worth of 100 million plus. Lil' Wayne likely was shielded from....just about everything...except drugs. He got all the drugs.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Racism isn't nearly as pervasive as the SJW / pro-black crowd would have you believe. This is not to say it doesn't exist, but outright racism hasn't held anyone back in probably 50 years, most certainly not anyone under the age of say 60 years old.

I'm a mid 40s black guy and grew up in the south. Yeah, I was called 'n-word' a few times, been looked at funny, and have been in plenty of situations where I was "the only one". I've even experienced some subtle institutional racism (I got shipped to a upper class white high school to desegregate schools and the school tried to "track me" in remedial courses but my parents weren't having it).

The only thing holding black folks back is black folks at this point. If there is any racism it is coming from the left with the bigotry of low expectations.

To be honest, I have been blown away at how open minded many white people are these days. If anything, they have changed my preconceived notions.

I have the utmost respect for my parents and grandparents generation who grew up and lived through REAL RACISM, not this microaggression BS. They still managed to be respectful, work hard, and make something of their lives inspite of the racism.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I just thought it came off as retarded, it's satire like in how comically stereotypical it is, some clumsy rapper managing to shoot himself in the chest.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

So you admit it is a class issue instead of a racial one?
Because I hate to break it to you, but life sucks for everybody.. Unless you have money.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

birdman a famous rapper was humping waynes mom. and took care of him and his mother. by the time wayne was a young teenager wayne was already rich and had started his career in the entertainment industry

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Green privilege

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: wildapache

He wasn't born a millionaire celebrity.

He's been a signed "Artist" since he was nine. Being black and taken care of with lots of bodyguards and money from an early age, I'm sure he has not experienced racism.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Just because he never experienced it, doesn't meant it doesn't exist.

It exists from all denominations.

Don't care what a doped on codeine elitist pawn has to say.

He's an elitist pawn whether he knows it or not, his videos are full of occult symbols and so is his music. He's no Elvis but I have a feeling they control him the same way....drugs and whatever else they crave.

If you can stomach it look at some of his recent videos, pretty indicative of what's coming IMO.

Anyone remember the theater video right before Colorado?????

www.dailymail.co.uk... ers-line-semi-automatic-guns.html

Daily fail, who cares.

edit on 20-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Racism isn't nearly as pervasive as the SJW / pro-black crowd would have you believe. This is not to say it doesn't exist, but outright racism hasn't held anyone back in probably 50 years, most certainly not anyone under the age of say 60 years old.

I have to respectfully disagree with you. Your experience isn't indicative of everywhere in the south. I'm 30, and I grew up in Kentucky/Tennessee and the racism back there is crazy. When I was a kid the KKK and a bunch of Neo-Nazi's invaded our town for weeks and held marches and rally's and burned crosses on my neighbors lawns. Not only that but some friends I grew up with didn't have grandfathers or great-uncles because they were hung or lynched back in the day. Those type of things aren't that far removed from people in my age group, the families still bear the scars and the stories are still passed down.
edit on 20-9-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I bet he been with more white women then Tiger Woods and he play one of the lamest, and dicrimatory sports in history.

Must be a low wage problem.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join