It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid Patriotism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

So is not different from any of our many all for profits entities in the nation that used government subsides to advertise their poison like big pharma, oil companies and Monsanto.

They all get tax dollars.

This is been going for decades.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Two opposing points of view, I am pointing at the reality and trying to make sense of opinion so my fellow debater can see it as well.

If you are a betting man place them although, be aware such is illegal and I am not wanting a cut of any profit... and only play for the human league so losing it not an option to the inhumanity of war.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

The rule is in place to protect the teams investment in the player not to look pretty if looking pretty was the point then dancing in the end zone would not receive fines.

Not pretty, professional.

Now, this is the last time I will respond to you because I recognize that you are a lost cause who wants to make this about a completely different topic. If you want to talk about whether or not the players and soldiers are cared for . . . go start a thread. But this is about a business deal and their feelings have nothing to do with it.

Good Morrowmorn.

Forfeiting the game? Nothing I have said was out of bounds... it spoke to both the sport and the topic in all of the posts made. If intertwining the two into a metaphor that points to the reality of both sides of it while giving you a chance to see it makes you want to cry foul ball... then we are playing off topic. Feel free to take 20 yards and 1st down. In our military that is the army, also in our military are the marines and lets just say when they roll in, drop anchor or fly over that's something no country wants to see as they are army, navy and air force combined as one unified team that needs no co-ordination all systems are go win at all costs.

No fees will be or were paid in the making of this post.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Forfeiting the game? Nothing I have said was out of bounds... it spoke to both the sport and the topic in all of the posts made. If intertwining the two into a metaphor that points to the reality of both sides of it while giving you a chance to see it makes you want to cry foul ball... then we are playing off topic. Feel free to take 20 yards and 1st down. In our military that is the army, also in our military are the marines and lets just say when they roll in, drop anchor or fly over that's something no country wants to see as they are army, navy and air force combined as one unified team that needs no co-ordination all systems are go win at all costs.

No, nothing you said was 'out of bounds', but at the same time . . . nothing that you have said thus far has been on target for the topic. You are arguing a moot point which means absolutely nothing to the topic whether people agree with you or not. At this point you are arguing for arguments sake alone. Someone the other day told me that the label for someone like you was troll. So thus I am now calling a rock a rock . . . you are a troll and I could care less.

Good morrowmorn!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This:

-Chris

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Well to me your opinion is the moot point so I guess this is why we are at an impasse no worries this isn't a grudge match nor will it lead to any grid iron... sorry if seeing my point has scrambled your play.

I'm going to hit the showers as I am tired of warming this bench from the sidelines take care.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Well to me your opinion is the moot point so I guess this is why we are at an impasse no worries this isn't a grudge match nor will it lead to any grid iron... sorry if seeing my point has scrambled your play.

I'm going to hit the showers as I am tired of warming this bench from the sidelines take care.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join