It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: The Truth can not be covered up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
I was going to add this to a post I started here:

"Who is more Dangerous, Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton ?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But afterr seeing this shocking video which summarizes ths whole sad and sordid Clinton legacy, thought it would be better if I started a separate post
- This video does more than show how dangerous the Clintons, and especially Hillary are, it exposes the facts neatly, with ample quotes by Hillary.
Watch it all - but it really gets good after about the first ten minutes.......

Must Watch!! Hillary Clinton tried to ban this video

"AS OF JANUARY 2016 THE CLINTONS HAVE FUNNELED MORE THAN TWO BILLION DOLLARS THROUGH THE CLINTON FOUNDATION"

"Secretary of State Clinton traveled to Moscow and pressed the Russian government to purchase planes from Boeing,
Two months later, contract in hand, Boeing donated $900,000 dollars to the Clinton Foundation."

Is this who you want for President people
Why, why, why

Do you really hate the United State so much that you would put Hillary Clinton and her cabal in control of it

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
-Abraham Lincoln

How do you know any of it is true? There is zero accountability.if it's a lie, no one gets fired or sued.

Extrodinary claims require extraordinary evidence, nor vague innuendo.
edit on 19-9-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Just watch the video - one of the best short [37 minutes] expose movies on Hillary.

There is little room for distortion of facts - The facts speak for themselves - And Hillary speaks for herself.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
People are no longer fooled by this woman.

But, half the Country receives a check or benefit.

They know Clinton will keep the Gravy Train going.

Nobody knows what Trump might do.

So, let me ask you. If you got free money every single month.

Would you do anything that might end your free ride ?

Of course not, you would want your free money to keep coming.

...Your only explanation for someone not voting for Donald trump is that they must be on welfare and think Trump will eliminate their welfare check?

Not sure how to help when you invent explanations like that nonsense.

BTW...Food Stamps...In case it helps you sort out that worldview

According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program,
40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white,
25.7 percent are black,
10.3 percent are Hispanic,
2.1 percent are Asian and
1.2 percent are Native American.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Just watch the video - one of the best short [37 minutes] expose movies on Hillary.

There is little room for distortion of facts - The facts speak for themselves - And Hillary speaks for herself.

Will watch it all later, but I'm betting it is only speculation wrapped in unconfirmable bs.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You mean that Donald "maternity leave, single payer, min wage hike, social security hike, won't touch welfare" trump, will be stopping the gravy train?!?!

Lol

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

...Your only explanation for someone not voting for Donald trump is that they must be on welfare and think Trump will eliminate their welfare check?

Not sure how to help when you invent explanations like that nonsense.

BTW...Food Stamps...In case it helps you sort out that worldview

According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program,
40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white,
25.7 percent are black,
10.3 percent are Hispanic,
2.1 percent are Asian and
1.2 percent are Native American.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

What did his comment have to do with race?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.cnsnews.com...

I didn't make up the 49% number.

I make no comment on color.

And, I realize some people are owed money and so depend on it.

Hunger doesn't give a crap what color you are.

Do I think people believe Trump will take their monthly check ?

Yes

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Seriously this is the best Candidate for the US Presidency of the Great USA ? I am so shocked to think a lying moron with criminal ties is even considered to outsise of jail let alone have her fingers on the Nuke Buttons is astounding.

Wake up America you have 2 of the worst ever candidates ever to be running and you are about to go down the grurgler big time.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Many people watch crime series on TV. The Sopranos [fiction about a NJ crime family], Boardwalk Empire [fiction loosely
based upon NJ political crime boss and racketeer Nuke Johnson] and Narcos [True story about Colombian drug dealer
Pablo Escobar who at one time virtually controlled the nation of Colombia].

But now we have another crime story unfolding - "The Clintonistas" - a true story proving the old saying:
"Crime pays, but not as well as politics" - Starring Bill and Hillary Clinton playing themselves

'Reality TV' can not compare - Stay tuned as the World is taken over by the Clintonistas - exciting isn't it

And now for a commercial break from those horrible purveyors of reality:

If Trumps Wins, Hillary and Bill Clinton Go To Jail!

Ok Clinton supporters are the liberals giving you enough money
Did it ever occur to you if they keep overspending
and come up with poor programs like Obamacare the money itself will lose its value ?

And for the record I usually side with liberal causes [except gun control] and actually voted twice for Obama.

Hillary and the cabal she represents have made me reassess my political views - I, and many other like me, represent
the independents, who would much sooner support a candidate who shows he can think and talk independently
over a candidate who is part and parcel of a political machine - a political machine that has apparintly become
quite corrupt.

“Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist.”
― Edmund Burke

“Terrorism will never cease in a country where the so-called leaders are criminals and terrorists in disguise.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

“To oppose corruption in government is the highest obligation of patriotism.”
― G. Edward Griffin

For a satirical view of the current situation you might find the following interesting:

The Witch Queen who took over the World ! [be sure to read the whole post]

AND the follow-up:

The Real Estate Mogul Who Trumped the Witch and Conquered the World ! [be sure to read the whole post]

edit on 19-9-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Trumpty Dumpty will construct a huge wall, Trumpty Dumpty will be elected this fall. And all the Kings horses and all the Kings men, will be cheering when America's Great once Again!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The truth can not be covered up!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

LOCK HER UP !! • TREY GOWDY VS HILLARY CLINTON • FBI LIES #lockherup #trump

MAJOR: If This Video Doesn’t End Hillary’s Presidency Then I Don’t Know What Will

"AS OF JANUARY 2016 THE CLINTONS HAVE FUNNELED MORE THAN TWO BILLION DOLLARS THROUGH THE CLINTON FOUNDATION"

"Secretary of State Clinton traveled to Moscow and pressed the Russian government to purchase planes from Boeing, Two months later, contract in hand, Boeing donated $900,000 dollars to the Clinton Foundation."

"CRIME DOES NOT PAY - AS WELL AS POLITICS" !!!

[And the Clintons are the masters of it !!!]
edit on 20-9-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Wake up America you have 2 of the worst ever candidates ever to be running and you are about to go down the grurgler big time.

If you think we're going down because we will have a bad President, where have you been? We haven't had a seemingly decent one since her husband, and to be honest, if he had to face the challenges the next one will have, he would fail at it miserably.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Either very confused old lady, a liar or all the above.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
After watching the video in the OP a name came to mind - Cersei Lannister.

I wonder if hillary #s gold and has a brother?

edit on 22-9-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Either very confused old lady, a liar or all the above.

ALL OF THE ABOVE

The Clinton political machine now represented by the CLINTON FOUNDATION rivals the best tales of 'organized crime' ever told either in fiction or fact. No family of professional politicians has ever made such a mockery of the American people.

EXPOSED! How the Clinton Foundation is the largest money laundering operation in US history

“Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
– Hillary Clinton

"No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people."
– Hillary Clinton

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-Abraham Lincoln

edit on 25-9-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So if everyone quits working for the Clinton gravy train, where do the funds come from?

From the 50% of people that work and pay taxes.

The only way out of this mess is jobs.

But, with all the regulations only a rich person can start a company.

We need a government that removes all these ridiculous restrictions.

Responding to this late, but it took me days to find this post after closing the thread and I wanted to ask a question.

What regulations specifically are preventing the average person from starting a company?

I see this mentioned all the time, but I'm drawing a blank. Could you start listing some businesses and the accompanying regulations to those businesses that are pushing people out of the sector?
edit on 25-9-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

America used to make things.

Most suscessfull cities made a product of some note.

Then the Environmental people complained they didn't like the mess.

Polluted rivers, bad air quality was the tip of the iceberg.

Everybody that could make a law did. No more messes.

No more jobs either...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
she is going down when wikileaks releases their stuff

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrumpMan2017
she is going down when wikileaks releases their stuff

Julian Assange, WikiLeaks: Next Release Of Hillary Clinton Emails is Enough For Indictment!

John Gotti was called the 'Teflon Don' because he kept winning even after being charged for many crimes.

Bill Clinton was the 'Teflon President', charged with crimes and impeached he beat the charges and stayed in office.

Hillary Clinton is now the 'Teflon Candidate' - She gets away with anything she pleases.

Will the people wake-up in time or is the election already won

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".
-Abraham Lincoln

<< 1    3 >>

join