It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Experience. Need some opinions and questions answered please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I have lurked the website on and off for a couple years but have never posted. My brother is a frequent poster and after recounting my story to him he recommended that I post on here. I'm going to try and give as much detail as I can remember and I'm going to type the story in chronological order (The way I began to recall the experience, it was mostly in memory fragments). Any opinions would be greatly appreciated and at the end I will also include some questions if anyone can answer them for me.

Last night was a normal night, I got into bed around 11pm. Before bed I had some milk and a PB&J sandwich, no drugs or alcohol or anything that I believe would have affected my sleep. I laid in bed and let my mind wind down for a bit. My girlfriend was beside me, I believe she was playing her Nintendo 3DS. I do not remember falling asleep.

I had a dream that felt so real. I have a history of fairly vivid dreams. Sometimes I will have dreams so deep and intricate and long that I will awake and it will take me a minute to remember that THIS is the real world and I was in a dream. In my dream I was laying flat and staring straight ahead. All I could see was white light. I tried to move but could not, I couldn't turn my head from side to side, I guess I couldn't blink or close my eyes because the whole dream I could see the white light.

I want to also note here that I have been prone to sleep paralysis since I was a teenager. I had episodes usually once or twice a week, except when I worked third shift for 2 years, during that time I was sleeping during the day and had episodes (multiple ones) almost every day. It began to taper off just a couple years ago, and now I have it only once every couple months or so, and usually only when I nap during the day. If I do have them at night, I am usually ware it is happening and able to mumble or create throat sounds (my mouth usually wont open though) and my girlfriend will wake up and shake me, which pulls me awake.

Back to the dream. I felt pressure on my right thigh. I can't describe exactly what the first feeling was, maybe like prodding, this went on for awhile. Thinking back to the dream is hard, it tries to slip past my thoughts if that makes sense. Now thinking about it I feel like there were sounds as well, but I can't tell if I'm beginning to recall more or if my mind is adding the sounds in itself. All of the sudden I felt an IMMENSE pressure on my right thigh, it was akin to the pressure you get when you get a shot. Immediately my leg was filled with horrible pain. It felt like it was expanding or something was trying to burst out. I tried to yell but couldn't. I endured the pain and finally it stopped. Some moments passed and it happened again. This time it hurt about the same, maybe a little less. I was still staring up at white light the dream ended.

I awoke to my alarm at 8:30am. I noticed my pillow was damp, but didn't think much of it, I just assumed I sweated in my sleep. I got my girlfriend up, we had to go to my fathers house to have a Food Stamp interview at 9am. My father lives right across the road from me. While getting ready I was thinking of the dream I had, it had seemed so real at the time but it was already starting to fade a little bit like dreams do. I also remember complaining about my hair. It was super curly and sticking out everywhere like it does if I fall asleep with my hair wet. But I did not take a shower before bed last night. We went across the road to my dad's and had the phone interview. My girlfriend brought it to my attention that my dad's dog Daisy was outside barking loudly. I noticed the bark and immediately I remembered a whole set of memories from the night before. It was like her bark triggered it or something.

I was standing in my kitchen. That's where the memory starts because there was nothing before. I could hear a loud buzzing sound, it was like a mix between buzzing and humming. I heard it in my body more than with my ears if that makes sense. I was so disoriented and confused. The sound began to fade away and I could hear my dad's dog barking across the road. It was still dark outside so I wondered why she was barking. I turned around and my front door was wide open. At this point I became very scared, I also had this feeling something was watching me or that someone was in my house. I walked to the front door and closed it. I locked it. Then I walked to my back door and locked it. This is important later because we never lock the back door here, sometimes we don't lock the front door but we definitely never lock the back door. I walked through the house and checked all the rooms. No one was in my house, I still felt a little spooked, the whole experience had some rough edge around it that made my hair want to stand up. As I walked back to bed I passed the nursery and some light was shining through. It was filtered light, like the way light looks through fog. I thought nothing of it and went to bed. My girlfriend was asleep. I checked my phone it was 4:11am

So all this came rushing back to me while I was at my dad's house this morning. I assumed it was part of my dream that I had and I just had forgotten that part. But when I came home i looked and the back door was locked, so I know that part happened. That's when this whole thing began freaking me out a little bit. I looked out the window where I saw the faded light and noticed something. I didn't think anything of the faded light because we usually have curtains on the windows, I just assumed it was coming through the curtains. But the curtains are off the window right now because we have been painting the nursery. The only light outside would be on the other side of the house. When it get's dark tonight I will look and see if that light reaches that window or not.

So anyways, that's all I can remember so far, pieces have been coming back to me as the day goes on. I will tell you some other things now that I have come across (I have been researching incidents like this all day trying to figure this out) but take it with a grain of salt, I only noticed these things AFTER looking stuff up, so maybe my mind is jumping to conclusions.

Sleep Paralysis came up a lot and I have dealt with that for awhile. Frequent nosebleeds which I used to have about once a week. I have read abductees sometimes have a fear of doctors- I'm not really afraid of them but I will do everything I can to avoid going to one, I don't really like being poked and prodded I guess. I remember a time when I was younger and was sleeping and awoke gasping for air and completely startled. I remember having sleep paralysis once before and hearing a buzzing noise and my whole body trembling violently. Those are just some random things but maybe they are connected.

If anyone could just read through and give me their opinion that would be great. I wanted to lean towards some sleep paralysis/sleep walking episode, but I have never sleep walked before. Also I have a couple questions if anyone could answer.

1. Should I report this to some help line? Does something like that even exist?

2. I went out to my yard to see if there were marks or burns or anything out of place in the area across from the window where I saw the light. Would a spacecraft make marks on the ground do you think? Assuming they were in a space craft.

3. If its true then why me? I feel now like I was picked for some reason or some sort of purpose.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
4. I checked my leg for scars or marks but the only thing I saw was a tiny red mark about the size of a BB. I feel like it could just be coincidence that it is there. Would aliens leave scars or marks?

5. This one goes a little deep, but my whole life I have had a God complex kinda thing. I have searched through many religions and ideas looking for the truth, but can never seem to find what I am looking for. Eventually this frustrated me to the point that I chose to stop believing in God. I couldn't keep that up for long because I have a feeling of always having someone watching over me. I can't deny it because I feel its so true. Could that be related to this?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Daehoidar18

Question about the nursery. Is there a baby on its way or eventually will be?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Aliensun's question may shed some light on this.
If there is a baby on the way, how far along is your GF?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It sounds, sadly, like a classic abduction scenario. Yep, the little #ers are really good at it, people will start wondering 'was it just a dream, something relly happened?', etc.

What's happening here is that most likely the part you remembered later was you coming back from the abduction.

Sometimes interactions aren't physical at all, your mind is somehow tampered at distance, but still, the origin is intelligent and external.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Have your girlfriend check your legs around the groin area and behind the knees. Look for punctures. Were you weak this morning, pale? Perhaps it was a vampire.

vampirewebsite.net...

Don't laugh, the vampire may have come from off world.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You were not abducted by aliens.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Question about the nursery. Is there a baby on its way or eventually will be?

No baby in there right now. My girlfriend is pregnant with twins, they are due the 30th of this month so almost time.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Have your girlfriend check your legs around the groin area and behind the knees. Look for punctures. Were you weak this morning, pale? Perhaps it was a vampire.

vampirewebsite.net...

Don't laugh, the vampire may have come from off world.

I'll have her check in just a bit and let you know if we find anything. I don't recall being physically weak but I was tired as if I had not had sleep.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have had my share on interesting stuff happening through my life time but those sleep paralyzes are quite spooky, i have had only one episode that happen couple years ago and i certainly felt like something out of control is going on and tried to cope with it but end up fighting with all my power to get out of it. It was so tense experience that i had my senses over charged for few days after.

I cannot imagine how nuisance it could be if those visit frequently, i have had visions and dreams of God and things in between, those are different, while they show scary stuff they usually have meanings that unfold even years later and often have direct answers for clear questions.

I believe in God and that faith have help me along the way, specially with questions that others cannot answer. Maybe you could take a moment and ask God for answers or help, i have a feeling that if one ask in need one may receive.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You had it right with sleep paralysis. No little green men.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

One emerging thought that is gaining credibility is that the "medical exams" of the abductions is for the primary purpose of changing the DNA of the abductee. That is why females are usually the ones abducted. I was one of the relatively few males abducted.

I suspect that the ETs are following whole families. My father had a couple of experiences, one as early as about 1910 and another in about 1950. Since his offspring was two sons and no females, I suspect that males are chosen from that line if no females are in the family. I think the female DNA more suits the changes being brought to the surface in these special children.

Understand, I'm not saying anything about your impending children.

However from my personal experience with my four children, three before my time-loss experience in 1964 and the fourth one several years after that time that there is a remarkable difference between the three earlier and the fourth and how she views and works in the world.

I believe that there is a transformational process happen within our midst that is incredible. I suggest you find a copy of Arthur C. Clarke's famous novel "Childhood's End" to understand the enormity of the situation. This evolutionary process is a blessing to the human race even if induced by outside influences. Clarke's book focuses on psi powers of the children but for our time, now, we are only going to see--and are seeing--the emergence of incredible viewpoints and even strong stands about the destiny for the human race that were never dreamed about before.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Hi Daeholder18,

This might be useful. Recommended reading:

Reaching for Reality: Seven Incredible True Stories of Alien Abduction
by the late Constance Clear

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
and as I mentioned to another post which had the theme of abduction I would highly recommend Whitley Streibers new book " The Super Natural-A new vision of the Unexplained". He goes in great detail about his many, many experiences regarding contact and abductions that started in 1985 and still continue to this day. I just picked it up on Friday and am already half the way through it. Its just really tough to put it down. Some fascinating food for thought here.

edit on 20am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

That's is weird about the male things. I am one of three boys born to my father, and my two babies on the way are both boys as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for the input and for the reading recommendations. I will continue to look into and research these things. I am also going to look into sharpening some psychic abilities, if this is an abduction scenario maybe if it happens again I can at least try and telepathically communicate or something. You guys have been very helpful thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Sent you a PM

top topics

join