It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From dream world to real world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey all!

I would like to share an experience that started a few years ago.

In the first moments that i fall asleep and i start dreaming i always see the dream through some kind of a window/portal. The best way to describe it, it's like looking through a steamy window. Apart from that small roundish area in the middle, the rest is blurry.

The first time it happened, a few years ago, i was aware that i was dreaming. I was watching a man, dressed in black jeans, cowboy boots and hat, walking down a set of airplane stairs. I remember i was holding my breath, because although i couldn't see his face and had no idea who he was, he freaked me out and i was scared that he will be able to see me. A moment later he turned around and stared back at me and that was when i woke up.

After that dream i was thinking about it for a while, but since it didn't happen again, i tried to forget it. Until 2-3 weeks ago that it happened again. What i saw in the other side of the window was irrelevant, even entertaining. I wasn't scared or anything, but i did wake up after a very short time of watching.
Since this, every time i fall asleep the "first dream" is always like that. The window, something is happening(different stuff every time), i know that i'm dreaming and i wake up after what seems like a very short time and i'm not entirely sure about the next one, but i think that i wake when someone from the other side notices me. Most of the things i see are like everyday stuff, from people i have never seen before. A couple of times i even saw fictional characters from my favorite tv show.

Two days ago, i fell asleep and and it was the same setting. The window/portal was there, but this time the other side was pitch black. I felt an irrational terror and i had the feeling that something was moving in the darkness. Then at the moment when i usually woke up in the past dreams, i found myself in the dream( i was still asleep), in my bed and there was a shadowy, hooded figure hovering next to the bed. I screamed and that woke me up(for real this time), only to find a much fainter version of the figure in the same spot. I jumped off the bed and after a few seconds it disappeared. For a while there was a strange odor in the room, like rotten meat, but luckily it went away pretty quick.

Last night when i went to bed (i won't lie i kept a light on) i saw shadows moving from the corner of my eye. I had a feeling that someone was watching, but this could be my imagination.

So what do you think guys?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom traveller

a stalker Entity hacked into your reality...

a formal teacher or adept would have instructed you to not reveal your essence in your dream journeys you gotta have a firewall & security just like with your internet devices in the natural-wakeful world

Now, you have to nullify the pestering entity... in some manner or suffer the consequences
consult a psychic or shaman

edit on th30147429515419252016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So some of what you have described
sounds similar to what many others have also seen.

in fact there have been many threads
about said subject..

people that deal with the paranormal
often associate fowl smells with the Demonic

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom traveller

Remember, always remember, the only power it holds over you is your fear of it.

Some spooks are like school yard bullies, they feed on the fear they generate. But they're just bullies...

I can't say that in this case it will go away if you scold it, but you could try owning your space. Next time tell it to 'get out and leave you alone'.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thank you for the advice.

I do usually have a "shield", but for the first time i didn't even thought that i could use it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I hope that i will not have to deal with it again, but if it comes back i will try it and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I bet it was very scary, feel really sorry you faced that.. I feel like you need a Teacher consultation on how to protect yourself, maybe some a little more advanced level then what you use right now.
I with you good luck and only happy dreams!

new topics

top topics

join