It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A small device implanted under the skin can improve breast cancer treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
If you have not yet received your bag of implants, do not waste time. Grab your hat and run to the nearest nano doctor after your super organic nano breakfast. Please. We think of you 😊

A small device implanted under the skin can improve breast cancer survival by catching cancer cells, slowing the development of metastatic tumors in other organs and allowing time to intervene with surgery or other therapies. These findings, reported in Cancer Research, suggest a path for identifying metastatic cancer early and intervening to improve outcomes.

So-u-r-ce

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Except in this case, the implant is a piece of plastic that attracts white blood cells.

No electronics.

It's not really a BHD.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam You're Ok, just I'm not into this really. Preferring the old ways... To much of help is not help at all said pooh bear.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

You "aren't into" potentially revolutionary breast cancer treatments? Do you have breast cancer? No? this is one of the stupidest commentaries on medical research I've seen. You don't even give a reason as to why you don't trust the research and then quote a fictional children's character.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
You don't even give a reason as to why you don't trust the research...

He read 'implant' and thought it was something electronic.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Reading comprehension is an important skill.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Bedlam

Reading comprehension is an important skill.

Googling for keywords and not reading the results before you use them is a bad habit.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Leaving out the slight detail that all of mainstream contemporary breast cancer research is based on blatant lies like mammograms improving survival rates, research which ignores huge issues like the desperate need of breast tissue for iodination and said tissue's careless imbibings of toxins in their endless search for the iodine they are missing...
edit on 19-9-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

If you think these things, that's totally fine. It's your opinion, make a well researched and cited thread about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
If you have not yet received your bag of implants, do not waste time. Grab your hat and run to the nearest nano doctor after your super organic nano breakfast. Please. We think of you 😊

A small device implanted under the skin can improve breast cancer survival by catching cancer cells, slowing the development of metastatic tumors in other organs and allowing time to intervene with surgery or other therapies. These findings, reported in Cancer Research, suggest a path for identifying metastatic cancer early and intervening to improve outcomes.

So-u-r-ce

If you read the OP's source article, this has only been tried on mice....suggesting it may work in humans...interesting but not revolutionary..... not even tried or tested on us.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I see most of you cannot take allegory in context. My intent here was to put in light another small step on the way to singularity. Today we build a wood shed, tomorrow a skyscraper. I am following ATS from several years, but I am disappointed for the last few years, people here started to hold over-serious attitude towards everything. Chill down, please, it's just a talk, not a war.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Please stay on topic...

instead of derailing the topic......You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: elliotmtl

If you think these things, that's totally fine. It's your opinion, make a well researched and cited thread about it.

Been done to death on a hundred websites, the people that care already know and the people that don't care will never let themselves know. I have better uses for my particular minor talents. Just felt like posting a stupid paragraph

edit on 19-9-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

top topics

join