It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Hillary stick with Bill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've never understood why Hillary stood by her man even while Bill was seducing women six ways from Sunday up and down the nation. What did she gain by it? What was her motivation?

Was it love? Perhaps, though I find this very hard to believe. How can any marriage survive such frequent breaches of trust?

Was it pragmatism? Perhaps she decided it was better to 'stay together for Chelsea.' I can appreciate that a broken First Family is not a good look (but she could have dumped him after he left office, surely?)

Perhaps—and this is my current theory—it was simply her lust for power. As long as she remained connected to Bill, she maintained a link with Capitol Hill. All the advantages of being a First Lady played straight into her 'long game' plan for a shot at the presidency. She had to uphold the illusion of a strong First Family that could survive any amount of pain and trauma. She had to be the 'strong woman' in the hope that she might one day be in a position to promise that she'd be a 'strong POTUS.'

I could say more on this, but that's an adequate summary for now.

Anyone else have some thoughts?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think it's pretty clear they have an open relationship. What that means on her end (pun intended), I'm unsure of.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

I'd say it's because she loves him. I have no reason to think otherwise and I have no reason to doubt their love for one another.

It's amazing what people will do out of love and I don't see how it's our business.
edit on 18-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Is this what ATS is lowering to...

Gossip?

Who gives a toss why she stayed with him.
They're grown adults.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Perhaps—and this is my current theory—it was simply her lust for power. As long as she remained connected to Bill, she maintained a link with Capitol Hill. All the advantages of being a First Lady played straight into her 'long game' plan for a shot at the presidency. She had to uphold the illusion of a strong First Family that could survive any amount of pain and trauma. She had to be the 'strong woman' in the hope that she might one day be in a position to promise that she'd be a 'strong POTUS.'

I tend to agree that it was all political expediency. I cannot fathom how she would want to remain with a serial philanderer for as long as she did without having some sort of payout at the end and I think becoming President is what it was.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Political power and big money.

Nothing else.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
John Coleman gives an in-depth analysis of the workings behind that very question. Whether or not it's true or can find truth in it (as there are many shades) that's for the observer to decide.

Skip to 24:00 for full backstory or 28:00 exactly for Bill Clinton

Clinton, chosen by the powers for becoming the next President, Bill said, "there's one small problem, my wife left me...

The TL : DR of it is that Clinton was picked long before he ever became President, and just as they were announcing his next step in political ascension, Hillary had left him (separated) and someone ran to her for counsel, basically said: "Your husband is positioned to be the next President, the leader of highest office in the land, and you will be First Lady...."

And with that Hillary went back and 'worked things out' with her husband. This explains why she's been covering up his "whoopsies" over the years, and how they are a political union, not a real one. Also rumoured is when Hillary became pregnant with Chelsea, Bill heard about it in a limo while they were on opposite sides of the Earth.

"My wife's pregnant..."

"Congratulations!"

"Huh? What do I care, it's not mine..."

...as Chelsea got older, those near the Clintons merely could not believe their eyes. With each passing day, a ageing Chelsea appeared, to some, more and more like close Hillary Rodham Clinton confidant and beloved friend Webb Hubbell. Webter Lee “Webb” Hubbell was likewise a partner in the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock and came to Washington, D.C. with the Clinton Machine. As a Clinton Insider, he was hired Associate Attorney General, the third highest ranking job in the Department of Justice.

Bill does have a kid purportedly, which pops up now and then in the tabloids, with a former sex worker from Arkansas.

"Re-Surfaced allegations could be Clinton nightmare"

By looks alone, it's far more believable that this boy is Clinton's son, vs Chelsea being his real daughter.

The 13-year-old son of a former Arkansas prostitute has reportedly undergone DNA testing to see if his father is President Bill Clinton. Star Magazine reporter Richard Gooding tells us that Little Rock Teen Danny Williams is cooperating with the tabloid to find out if he was conceived during an alleged paid sex encounter between Clinton and Bobbie Ann Williams when she was a hooker. Gooding, who in 1996 broke the news of Clinton adviser Dick Morris’ relationship with a prostitute, says Danny Williams’ test results are expected next week. Gooding emphasizes that if the results don’t match Clinton’s, “there’s no story.”

What's interesting about this, with the tabloids handling the case, is that the tabloids are directly linked to the CIA & the Clinton's themselves.

National Enquirer History - Funded by CIA psy-warfare Agent Generoso Pope Jr & when Generoso Pope Jr died, it was bid on in auction, purchased by Roger C Altman, a financier directly implicated in Whitewater.

In October 1988 Gene Pope Jr. drops dead of a heart attack. By order of his will, the tabloid is put up for auction. It fetches $412 million.

...later on...the Enquirer belongs to American Media Inc., which owns every celebrity tabloid on the checkout stand. Its controlling shareholder is Evercore Partners, whose founder and chairman, New York investment banker Roger C. Altman, served briefly as deputy treasury secretary under President Clinton -- until he got snared in Whitewater and resigned. He remains a Clinton intimate and a staunch financial supporter of Hillary's presidential aspirations.

Just as the tabloids were used to advertise information requisition, and the players at them would then collect the information to bury it, we can only assume the same thing was being done to quash Clinton-controversies. So instead of getting a shattering story to light, someone gets convinced the tabloids will help them, provide the evidence and later it disappears. They get a few grand for their trouble, and easily let off or let down, sent away to forget the story existed...

Gene travels by train from Florida to Washington, D.C., and personally hands the photographs to CIA director William Colby.

edit on 18-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Nothing else.

Exactly. I read last night that her pneumonia might be the type that stems from having sex with a man infected by one of the naughty diseases. But she stands (and lays) with Bill anyway. Hillary will let nothing interfere with her 35 year obsession of becoming President of the U.S.A..

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The deal and plan was for Bill to be Prez for 8 years, be so beloved by the populace (or secure his power base) that we'd all elect Hillary in for another 8 years - saves on new President incoming moving costs.

Bill sabotaged Hill with his horndog ways that were so bad even the Secret Service was appalled. There's more Bill Clinton DNA sprayed all over the Oval Office furniture than in a Motel 6 bedroom. Hill gave Bill at least one black eye that we know of because he humiliated her so badly. The impeachment kinda blew her chances of being elected Prez in 2000.

Bill has a love-hate relationship with Hillary and sabotages her damn near every time they let him loose on the stump now, even. For all his vaunted campaigning skills, he's a loose cannon, and a jackass to boot.

The final straw was him falling asleep with his mouth open in full view of the cameras during her victory speech.

Bwhahahahahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
I've never understood why Hillary stood by her man even while Bill was seducing women six ways from Sunday up and down the nation. What did she gain by it? What was her motivation?

Was it love? Perhaps, though I find this very hard to believe. How can any marriage survive such frequent breaches of trust?

Was it pragmatism? Perhaps she decided it was better to 'stay together for Chelsea.' I can appreciate that a broken First Family is not a good look (but she could have dumped him after he left office, surely?)

I could say more on this, but that's an adequate summary for now.

Anyone else have some thoughts?

I think the reasons people stay with unfaithful partners are limitless.

Bragging rights for one, bill is wanted by countless women providing a steady stream of "pre selection" impulses..

Political marriage.

Might like the family, but don't like the sexual side.

I mean for any 70 year old to turn down willing 20 year olds in exchange for your elderly spouse is Christ like, male or female lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I always got the impression they are basically kinksters. I dont want to know about peoples bedroom agreements, but if we must gossip...
there is the rumor mill she loved women just as much as him..and powerful couples tend to do a lot of things.

Bill simply got sloppy and instead of explaining to the nation him and his wife are into that kind of stuff, he chose to simply pass it off as infidelity..make them stronger, etc...but behind closed doors..well, they are into what they are into. no judgment so long as everything is consensual.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Either one of two things.
Love
Political gain.

My opinion is the latter.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

come with me tonight
And I'll show you magic

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Cause she's a power hungry bitch.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I think that you are totally correct about lust for power as the main reason rapist enabler hillary stayed with bill.

Plus,a split and nasty divorce would expose the more than likely innumerable combined skeletons in their closet.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'm sure that bill's "magic stick" comes with walnut sized blisters.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So was the boy Bills son??

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nothing else.

*Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac* Henry Kissinger.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

I think that you are totally correct about lust for power as the main reason rapist enabler hillary stayed with bill.

Plus,a split and nasty divorce would expose the more than likely innumerable combined skeletons in their closet.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was some price to pay for falsely accusing people of rape....

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Lots of people have open relationships where one partner or the other is allowed to sleep with other people in accordance with various pre-determined rules and agreements.

It's not even remotely unusual.

And frankly it's none of our business what anybody else does in the privacy of their own personal lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join