It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver tear drop shape above Rio Rancho right NOW

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Still awesome to see a video of good quality during daylight hours of what was seen!

Peace.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This was a cool thread. At least, I think it was:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipetgoat
I got eyes on this thing. Clearly a weather balloon. Photos on news websites match what I was seeing. www.kob.com...

there is a link to track its location.

Yo Goatbreath

Your right, launched from Ft Sumner NM en rout to Farmington NM at 115,000 feet, at 17 mph!
Excellent!

Here is the link to track it.
towerfts.csbf.nasa.gov...

edit on V322016Sundayam30America/ChicagoSun, 18 Sep 2016 00:32:43 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Oh, well.

Maybe the next one will be an honest to goodness man (?) from another world.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
That's a shame it was just a weather balloon I was going to say when I first read your post if the object you saw may of been a Google Loon balloon. Anyway I'm giving you a star, it's not often you see someone post saying they witnessed something and then provided clear video footage. Nice one

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Probably a weather balloon or a Chinese lantern, one of those two. Or it could be a Chinese weather balloon, your guess is as good as any I suppose. Though if its either of those things its a very shiny one, looks like its got internal lighting, does seem to be pretty sunny outside and if it was reflecting sunlight, then it would be more of a glaring sort of thing, not so much luminescence even at dusk.

But anyways, According to this official chart, yup tear shaped objects in the sky are weather balloons.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes a wether balloon is just a weather balloon.

edit on 2016-9-18 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes a weather balloon is just a weather balloon.

Not true! The cigar shaped ones are weather balloon as well, though this chart is not nowhere near as comprehensive as some that I have seen. But if its not a weather balloon, then its either a Chinese lantern, or swamp gas. I mean there are but a handful of things an unidentified flying object could be, you could count the number on one hand.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Maybe the next one will be an honest to goodness man (?) from another world.

That's sexist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join