It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified @ Tonopah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The aircraft inside this lone hangar are still in flying condition?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HomeyKXTA

The aircraft in the large hangar aren't Nighthawks and are flyable. There are at least four Nighthawks that are flying. We saw two flying and a third getting fueled. There was a fourth that was doing something in its hangar.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I still haven't caught a nighthawk yet, hoping to do so before they finally get retired.
That work being done on the fourth nighthawk.... Well, I can only guess, but I want to ask...did the work had anything to do with operations down at creech AFB?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

They're testing systems. Two are testbeds, two are chase. The lead of the two we caught had a new antenna mounted.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Are you sure these aren't have blue 001 & 002?
Bad joke, thank you for the post back. But I have to admit, that did sound like the first two Protos, especially with the description of a bigger antenna, minus the chasers of course...it's all T-38's nowadays

edit on 9192016 by HomeyKXTA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Are the test beds for more than RAM trials?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Yes. I won't say what one system is, but best guess is one is a commo or datalink system. It has a knife blade antenna behind the cockpit, but it's bigger than the previous antenna they carried. And it was white so it was really reflective. We got a great shot of it while it was taking off.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

They were doing NOE in trail. The lead with the antenna, then the wing. They came back through the valley, then popped up and over the mountain opposite the Butte and disappeared until they came back. They did a couple passes over the base, then landed.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Site-4 testing?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

No. Related to upcoming programs. One of them requires a sanity check to develop.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

Looking at this again did anybody else notice the cars are more of less the same with all being white with a few black. I realize its the desert but sheesh how about some variety

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

quantum communications?

or just hello world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join