It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton is a healthy 68 year old woman according to new doctor letter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I..well...I do not even know what to say. The Clinton machine is good. very good at what they do and here it is again in action. Her doctor released a statement that says she is in perfect health with low cholesterol and seasonal allergies.

www.politico.com...

The letter from Dr. Lisa Bardack will describe how the Democratic nominee received a non-contrast chest CT scan on Friday, said a Clinton campaign official. The scan revealed a small right middle-lobe pneumonia, which was non-contagious and bacterial. She was treated with Levaquin, and instructed to stay on it for 10 days, the campaign said. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

After what we all saw Sunday...if I was her...I would find another doctor.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

edit on Wed Sep 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: do NOT copy/paste material you cannot link

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
What's their source? Until I see the source this is just hearsay to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That clears that up then. It's okay everyone, please go back to your reality T.V programmes; they're just like you!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I..well...I do not even know what to say. The Clinton machine is good. very good at what they do and here it is again in action. Her doctor released a statement that says she is in perfect health with low cholesterol and seasonal allergies.

www.politico.com...

The letter from Dr. Lisa Bardack will describe how the Democratic nominee received a non-contrast chest CT scan on Friday, said a Clinton campaign official. The scan revealed a small right middle-lobe pneumonia, which was non-contagious and bacterial. She was treated with Levaquin, and instructed to stay on it for 10 days, the campaign said. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Until medical conclusion come from someone other then her current (bought and paid for DR) I don't believe anything she or her Doctor says.

They should start with a simple chest xray to show she actually has pneumonia which I think is BS.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

That link is dead.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Wonder how long it will take Trump to call for an independent assessment ?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Do not question the letter, Mrs. Clinton and her people said she was healthy and they have no reason to lie I mean don't you guys see healthy people passing out or having a seizures on a beautiful day all the time?

Sorry if my sarcasm is weak.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
right, and I'm a civil war veteran.. and curious how much she paid this "doctor"

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yah, the only malady she has is debate jitters.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on Wed Sep 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: do NOT copy/paste material you cannot link

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Question....Is this Doctor the new Dr. Kevorkian???

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

why?
your one of the people defending the racist things trump says, and post everything judicial watch do, why should anyone sane person take your advice?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Looks like it's from Lunatic Outpost as well as other sites:

archive.fo...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum
what racist comments has Trump said?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Hey Stinkpot...this is a thread about how healthy Hillary Clinton is. You can go start a thread and try to prove Trump is racist. I am sure you will get at least 15 stars from the usual suspects...

As far as finding another doctor, if that was my mother who had to be thrown in a van after losing a shoe falling and the doctor said she was fine I would find another place to go....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It must have been bad pneumonia is she needed a CT. Normally they can easily diagnose that with a simple chest X-ray.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Is there any reason to actually believe she is not in decent health, besides the pneumonia?

Despite all of the conspiracy theories surrounding her health, she seems to be just fine to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

And you, no doubt, believe that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join