It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man charged with Assualt on a female

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
dubs
edit on 9-14-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

Uhm, the man accused is 73....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
I wasn't aware of this Assualt on a woman precedent, It was always "assault" period.

ASHEVILLE - Shirley Teter participated in protests during some of the most controversial and conflict-ridden times in our nation's history. But she said she was shocked at her experience at Monday's Donald Trump rally that ended with the 69-year-old being punched by a South Carolina man, police say

IMO this was very shameless, I'm not saying I in anyway whatsoever condone an act of this nature. and with that being said

Why is an attack on a female charged differently than an attack on a male?

I thought these Social Justice issues were about equal rights. This is a very slippery slope to attach female to it. Next it will be assault on a "transgender" or assault on a "black man", a "jew", simply labeling every assault as a hate crime which is not so.

Also let me state that no one should ever punch anyone in the face over different opinions or views,

Many people in this thread pushing the belief that feminism is the problem here. In my opinion, the problem is that many people think that there should justification for a guy to beat down a 69 year old woman. The problem isn't feminism or women, the problem is people lacking self control to act in a civilized manner.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Is the lady who got punched okay?

Does anyone know?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No one got punched. They make it sound like some young Trump supporter ran up and cold cocked someone. When I looked into it, it was a 73 year old man who turned around after the woman who fell touched his shoulder from behind. The report said he 'turned' around and she fell over.

She is ok...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No one got punched. They make it sound like some young Trump supporter ran up and cold cocked someone. When I looked into it, it was a 73 year old man who turned around after the woman who fell touched his shoulder from behind. The report said he 'turned' around and she fell over.

She is ok...

Glad she's okay. That was actually the most important thing in my mind.

Violence used for political purposes is always reproachable no matter who does it. Period.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

When I first saw it, of course, the headline was scary. When I saw the woman being interviewed and saw no bruising I knew it could not have been that bad. Is sounds like it was a bad golden girls episode...everyone is fine.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yes she's fine,

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
These agitators over the past year have been trying really hard to get assaulted. As they have assaulted many ppl.
Bravo trump supporters on self control this far. So far this case looks like its going no wheres.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Wow, it was only one page and you could not read any further than the OP??

Ms. Teeter, in spite of her claim of injuries, was later photographed at the rally smiling with other protestors. www.facebook.com...
She does appear to have a bandage to her left elbow where she fell. Multiple video and photographic evidence of Ms. Teeter’s face the following day show no bruising or other trauma to Ms. Teeter despite her claim that she was “punched in the jaw”. Photographs of Mr. Campbell’s hands also so no sign of trauma. As Mr. Campbell is on blood thinner, he bruises easily and with little pressure applied.
Breitbart

Legally speaking, only Ms. Teeter is guilty of assault, and is on video making contact with the 73 year old man with cataracts. I hope she is arrested for filing a false report.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join