It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

colin powell, reason 69, why i don't like politics or the MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
colin powell was going to endorse HR(C). He was going to do it at a time where the media can say, look former republican sec of state is endorsing HR(C). Seriously??? I did not see one email to a republican(I am sure there had to be at least one), and only emails to top democratic donors.

Basically, Colin Powell is not a republican, he's not even trying to pass as one. He just keeps the mantra of a Republican so the MSM can say he's a Republican, before they bash anyone that doesn't fit their mold...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

He helped convince everyone to invade Iraq too.

What a swell guy.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
He's a warmonger, so I guess he fits right in with Clinton.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

wheres the 69 reasons

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

**** that guy

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I "*** that guy
" ....too, No whait, I like thinline. 'Splain it to me Lucy..................

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Looks like I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue........

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So Powell should not be allowed to vote for the candidate of his choosing? We already know he detests Trump. We already know he's a moderate, but we've always known that. He should be forced to vote for Trump just because the GOP screwed up so badly with this campaign season that he actually got the nomination?

I'm pretty sure that any time someone affiliated with one party crosses the aisle to endorse the other party's candidate, it's a good thing. Do we not need people to speak up and say, "I am a Republican but I can't vote for or recommend this nut job for President"?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

theres another thread on ats about one of the recent leaked emails has colin powell saying he does not like hillary and does not want to vote for her (or trump)
so this thread is moot.

top topics

join