It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian TV ponders if US agents will eliminate Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I tastefully reworded the translation for publication here.

It's an interesting piece that irons out some of the perspectives on Trump being a worthy president, also ponders how long he can last with positions and statement that are so contrary to interests of TPTB.

Somewhat bold in it's delivery, I guess it's accurate though. USA has had more presidents killed in office, so the treat is there without even being artificially elevated.

I'm trying to keep it light.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This maybe a real concern. There maybe people/interests that refuse to relinquish the advantages they enjoy with the current system Trump supposedly rails against

Now will/can Trump change a damn thing well..... So this may be a mute point.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Funny, that was one of the first questions i asked myself, after this weirdo gathered more and more followers.
Something went wrong. He is there to play his role to make Clinton to the next POTUS.
He is doing everything to make himself ineligible, but the harder he tries, the more US citizen like and would vote him.

The shadow government knew that it would be hard to install Killary as the next POTUS, so Clinton needed a little bit help of a friend. But now Trump tasted a bit of what real power might be like. And now he wants this for himself.

Because he was never thought as POTUS, by the people behind the curtains, i thought that he will die before he can become POTUS.

I think this is a legitimate question asked by the russian tv news, really nothing to wonder about.

And not a reason to take out ones loudhailer and yell at fat, old bankstera$$es...
(I saw that Alex Jones Infowars sign too late!)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The US agents can get tips from the Russians. đź‘Ť

Polonium is a popular one...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
They cant kill the Don!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

an attempt has already been made remember? earlier in the year a would be assassin was arrested near a rally and admitted to the intent to assassinate him.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yep.

top topics

join