It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noise coming from the sky United Kingdom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Honestly the first video is water draining and road works, i bet they are renewing a road or fixing a broken pipe, the second video was the sounds from a train yard, something to do with the brakes on a train can as its dragged in the depo.

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: weemadmental

Honestly the first video is water draining and road works, i bet they are renewing a road or fixing a broken pipe, the second video was the sounds from a train yard, something to do with the brakes on a train can as its dragged in the depo.

Wee Mad Mental

You could be right. Can't say can we for sure? What we heard is like what sanitizedinfo shared, small town drove around could locate no direction to it, clear weather, no work being done happened about 5-6 times from 2012-2016 the sound a few times started in the early hours 2-3 Am and woke us.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

just an fyi if i didnt make it clear. i made that video above. i took two different clips, and sped the audio up, sent it through filters. Heard a whisper and what may be distant talking sounds. Just curious to see what id get by mixing it up.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

just an fyi if i didnt make it clear. i made that video above. i took two different clips, and sped the audio up, sent it through filters. Heard a whisper and what may be distant talking sounds. Just curious to see what id get by mixing it up.

Yeah i know but it still sounds like what we have heard here, sometimes there is an added heavier metal crunching in between very mechanical noise.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
TBM's need a LOT of power, they have to set up special 3kv lines to feed the things.
If i get time i'll check it out...have fun

Oh so this is where you ended up?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeletonized

originally posted by: DyingEmbers

originally posted by: Skeletonized
According to many reports, the sounds are often very localized. As in, only audible in your own yard whilst neighbours don't hear anything unusual at all. That would exclude tunnel, road or railwork in those cases wouldn't it?

Can you link some of these reports?

The ones i were thinking of are obviously locked behind subscription in the archives of Linda M. Howes earth files. One was an audio interview if i remember correctly.

Hmm.

Sounds like little evidence to support your hypothesis.. Got any more sources?
edit on 15-9-2016 by DyingEmbers because: Change stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join