It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noise coming from the sky United Kingdom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Funny you should bring this up..
I just brought this back up in another thread..

Sky Sounds according to reverbs

From that post on you can read my stuff and also BASSPlayer's posts.. it's just like 6 posts..

You will see where I showed during my experience of the strange sky sounds that the magnetic field of the earth apparently was blowing from the wrong side to be caused by solar wind.. as in the tear drop magnetic field of the earth was pointed towards the sun instead of away.. How? I dunno but you'll see that in my post as well..

Then I go on to show that there are plasma tubes that follow earths magnetic field lines, and how when those field lines are pushed closer to the earth while we are under cosmic ray bombardment (at the time I heard the sounds).. THat those plasma tubes are pushed closer to earth's surface as well..

Me and BASS both comment on how plasma in the air can turn into "Sky sounds"

So for me it's pretty much yea I know what they are..
And I made a prediction, that as our magnetic field weakens we are more prone to shifts in how the magnetic field is sitting, so the prediction is more sky sounds as we go...

TEASER:

but the sound stayed and kept almost going into that weird metal sound that I thought was faked. Kind of a sound you would hear in a movie when something HUGE was happening...

I can't begin to guess what this sound was or is. It sounded umm supernatural. Like a sound you would hear while meditating... Or crossing through dimensions... or something weird like that...

...This graphic was copied from a youtube video I found after the fact.. I noticed as I watched it the guy was talking about the same day I heard the strange sounds so I checked the times on the bottom of the graph and matched up my experience.

edit on 13-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Is it possible that many are now noticing these sounds more due to increased magnetite being introduced into their brains via pollution? 

Since the radioamatorial experience has begun, we keep discovering some new applications about the big possibilities radio offers us every day in every way. VLF are just a little part of all of this but they take us closer to human life of other fields: the presence of magnetite in some migrant birds nostrils, and in some parts of the human brain connects the existence of these signals to our life. (bolded for emphasis by me)

It is possible to suppose a link between these signals and the perception called "sixth sense" like the nervousness in some animals just before the earthquake; in fact electroencephalogram shows that our brain uses electric impulses in ULF band. About this matter we don't have many contributions and this could be a stimulus in order to make a careful study of the subject.

Source. www.vlf.it...

Scientists first discovered magnetite particles in human brains more than two decades ago that had structures suggesting a biological origin. In contrast, the vast majority of particles found in the new study resemble magnetite from airborne pollutants.

Common sources of magnetite particles include iron impurities in burning fuel—especially diesel—and indoor sources such as printer toners, and leaky stoves.

Source   cen.acs.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i did an audio expiriment here. my going theory is that we are hearing a frequency interaction from earths magnetic fields and an unknown technology or even natural beings that communicate using EM spectrums and these noises were hearing are projections of time and events of locations they are coming from, say a highway and a construction site. heard by these "whatevers" and projected through the EM spectrum. in this recording i hear gutteral calls and a whispering voice.

To add, i edited the original september 2016 colchester stange sounds. i overlapped two segments of the normal sound, sped them up a bit and sent through filters. p.s. i visited colchester back in 1993, beautiful historic town.
i pumped the volume up so where headphones and turn the audio down a bit if you have it loud.

edit on 14-9-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DyingEmbers

originally posted by: Skeletonized
According to many reports, the sounds are often very localized. As in, only audible in your own yard whilst neighbours don't hear anything unusual at all. That would exclude tunnel, road or railwork in those cases wouldn't it?

Can you link some of these reports?

The ones i were thinking of are obviously locked behind subscription in the archives of Linda M. Howes earth files. One was an audio interview if i remember correctly.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thanks really interesting. So seems many here are thinking magnetic field connection. I just read an article where scientists predicted the smell of a particle based solely on its frequency. Seems tesla was correct everything relates back to frequency and light.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Is it possible that many are now noticing these sounds more due to increased magnetite being introduced into their brains via pollution?

Interesting idea. This article www.bbc.com... makes me wonder anout all of the radio waves we are creating and the new technolgies and what they may do to life on earth. When they started using equipment like HAARP and CERN that affect frequencies they may be interfering with the very basis for life processes that we are just starting to realize exist.

Could it be that everything can be changed by changing the actual frequency of space around us.

As it turns out, Hore says, robins can become temporarily disorientated when exposed to radio waves – a type of electromagnetic wave – of a particular range of frequencies.

Tesla quotes.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency
edit on 14-9-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

According to many reports, the sounds are often very localized. As in, only audible in your own yard whilst neighbours don't hear anything unusual at all. That would exclude tunnel, road or railwork in those cases wouldn't it?

How can the noises be coming from the sky into only 1 property and not the neighbouring properties???????

If that is indeed true then it begs a lot more questions.

1. Are they being 'beamed' directly at certain individuals (obviously not as they are being recorded on ordinary audio/ video equip)

2. Are these sound waves behaving contrary to the laws of physics (unlikely imo)

3. Are they pitched so only some people can hear them (obviously not as they are being recorded on ordinary audio/ video equip)

4. If they are that loud and easily recordable how can somebody a few feet/yards away not hear them unless they have hearing problems?

I would like to hear more about 'neighbours not hearing' any actual examples?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

But none of that is real. How does fiction relate to these sounds that people have recorded? It doesn't.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

How can the noises be coming from the sky into only 1 property and not the neighbouring properties???????

After reading some things about life and frequency and the abilities of our senses like smell related to frequency I was thinking maybe certain people can hear and not hear certain things just the way many people can't smell certain scents.

But you are right, if we can record these sounds, which I did long ago I don't know. I assumed everyone could hear the sounds but if not it would explain why at least in our case there were no news stories on the sounds.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
They do have trains www.thetrainline.com... but the sounds have been heard many places.

In that case, lets say its true and the veil has been broken between this real world and the spiritual world. If true, then some really weird things should start to happen in the area now.

Its just that i once lived north of Durban, South Africa and at nighttime there would be the very low rumble like engines constantly on. No matter which way you turn your head, it was everywhere.

i assumed it was the engines of the tankers and cargo vessels anchored off the shore doing overnight work, even though they were always 2-3 miles off shore.

Sound also travels easier during the night as well. How about a TBM or Tunnel Boring Machine underground ?

I heard a sound in 2011 in the daytime. A low rumble, sort of like an idling oversized truck. That's what I thought it was when I was indoors. Lasted for maybe 30 minutes. Outside I couldn't find a source. I research online and what I found was it may have been thunder or lightning which somehow propogated to us--and able to cause us to hear it--because of atmospheric conditions. I don't konw if that's true but it's believable.

It was like this--but quieter--and only a month or so after (and on opposite side of country). It was not raining at our place, in fact the closest place with raid was some distance away. But I think the presence of rain in this video is highly suggestive of a weather phenomenon. I do remember reading about someone in a neighboring state who heard something similar and the explanation given was thunder/lightning effects which had propogated in the atmosphere:

Maybe 17 years ago I also heard another low rumbling sound in the evening. This sound I thought was coming from the water, but wasn't sure. It could have been a boat, but the probelm with that idea is why don't I hear it more often?. The next day it was reported a light had been seen in the sky by many people over a broad area. I don't know if the two things are connected, but if it was caused by the Earth that'd make sense. I've read the Earth can possibly produce lights around faults or something? And we're near the Cascadia fault.
edit on 9/14/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Why only LATELY has this occurred?
If it's SPIRITUAL one would also FEEL it wouldn't they?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Why only LATELY has this occurred?
If it's SPIRITUAL one would also FEEL it wouldn't they?

I did feel the sound. I'm Not sure if it was a sound I was hearing with my ears.. I sometimes just "hear" things with my brain. It was right on the edge of human hearing if I was hearing it with my ears.. Very low frequency.

THe magnetic field weakening and the change in magnetic north pole has greatly accelerated in recent years. I think that's why "only recently"

What's the root cause? From what I experienced it's like something with a much more powerful solar wind pushed on us from the other side, or the sun turned off and back on or who knows..

it would be weird if governments figured out the Sun goes on these long cycles that end up with the sun turning off it's protective magnetic field every so often allowing the earth to be drowned in cosmic ray bursts from the center of the galaxy or whatever.

it's not a stretch to think this information was encoded in places like the bible as metaphors. the Son of God might really be the Sun of God.. Ya know?

edit on 14-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I mean more of a "rapturous" type not a physical or audio effect.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I mean more of a "rapturous" type not a physical or audio effect.

I know you do..

or are you thinking that spiritual things, and "real" things are separate somehow?

If a ghost yells at you and you hear it, is the ghost now just an audio effect?

I'm quite sure I'm right about the physical causes of these sounds, but I don't know what's causing the physical changes..

One thing for sure the sky sounds cause deep fear in a large portion of people who "hear" them. I was scared to move. I played similar sounds to my ex to explain what I heard and she made me turn them off, and my cat hid for the rest of the day too.. He was so freaked out.

You didn't read my description of the sounds

Ok fine I'll get woo ish now.. In 2008 and in 2011 even worse was this feeling that came over me. Like time changed course, or fate was rearranged or spiritual dimensions were crashing into earth, or the veil is being lifted and the other side is all demons.. THATs how I felt once in 2008 for about a month. And then 2011 was way way worse.. I posted about it and some other ATS members did as well..

So now it's like I'm waiting for demons to be running around with angels all over and dragons or something.. Haha I'm joking, but I'm also not. Like I really wouldn't be surprised at all if the bible is true.. I'd be like yea I guess we're really doing the end of the world thing.. I thought we had skipped that..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm quite sure I wouldn't know ,unfortunately despite my travels I witnessed nothing to sate my curiosity.
So I depend on YOU to speak the truth as you know it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Here is my truth.

A few nights ago I heard the sounds in North Carolina in the mountains. I at first thought is was thunder. We don't really ever get thunder much up here. But it kept sounding like a jet, which we also don't get many jet sounds either, the only aircraft fly way over, and you can't even hear em usually.

The sound came in and went out like you described I would hear it for maybe 3 minutes at a time.(30 minutes total I would say) I started imagining it was a drone circling the house haha. I was half asleep watching some youtube video at 2am or so.
but the sound stayed and kept almost going into that weird metal sound that I thought was faked. Kind of a sound you would hear in a movie when something HUGE was happening...

I can't begin to guess what this sound was or is. It sounded umm supernatural. Like a sound you would hear while meditating... Or crossing through dimensions... or something weird like that...

Someone responds:

interesting. im still listening but, let's be extra vigilant tomorrow night. maybe we'll have a scoop

thats what it sounds like too..not jets or machinery totally but vibrations, inner sounds

me again:

I completely agree with this characterization of the sound, and I wish I had said it myself.
I felt like I was slightly vibrating or going slightly trance-y as I listened to it.

Me and another poster and his friends all heard sky sounds at the same time.. And all of it when data from satellites that show the earths magnetic fields went missing.. I posted my experience BEFORE this video was published. And when I saw it I was like whoa he's talking about the EXACT time I heard the sky sounds.

The graph at the end is "Cosmic ray bursts"
During my experience right when I heard sky sounds was the heaviest bombardment of cosmic ray bursts I've ever seen. I was on the side of Earth that was opposite the sun so me and the other people who heard the sky sounds would be in the path of the cosmic rays, and we all happened to be in the same time zone..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the metallic/machine sounds, but the loud, generally creepy sounds are probably atmospheric ducting. Same process for sounds that generate superior mirages, the green flash, etc.
wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com...

The sound in this video was addressed by the National Weather Service in Tallahassee.

…STRANGE SOUNDS BEING REPORTED ACROSS THE FLORIDA BIG BEND… THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL REPORTS OF VERY STRANGE SOUNDS FROM THE WOODVILLE AREA SINCE ABOUT 645 PM EST. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BELIEVES THIS PHENOMENON IS BEING CAUSED BY THUNDER FROM DISTANT LIGHTNING STROKES… BOUNCING OFF A VERY STABLE LAYER ABOVE THE GROUND. THIS IS CALLED DUCTING…AND CAN ALLOW SOUND TO TRAVEL UNUSUALLY LONG DISTANCES. THIS SOUND HAS BEEN MISTAKENLY ATTRIBUTED TO POSSIBLE TORNADOES…BUT WE AT THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WANT TO BE VERY CLEAR THAT THERE ARE NO TORNADOES … AND NONE ARE EXPECTED.“

edit on 9/14/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla
Any links? Everything I can find just offers "most likely" explanations for it, nothing concrete. I only read 3 pages of links so maybe I missed it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb

If that is indeed true then it begs a lot more questions.

1. Are they being 'beamed' directly at certain individuals (obviously not as they are being recorded on ordinary audio/ video equip)

2. Are these sound waves behaving contrary to the laws of physics (unlikely imo)

3. Are they pitched so only some people can hear them (obviously not as they are being recorded on ordinary audio/ video equip)

4. If they are that loud and easily recordable how can somebody a few feet/yards away not hear them unless they have hearing problems?

I would like to hear more about 'neighbours not hearing' any actual examples?

Thanks

As i mentioned above, the one i remember was an interview posted on earthfiles. After 120 days (?) in the archives there, articles become readable only to subscribers. I'm tempted to join the ranks as there are a lot of interesting reads.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Must have been the Colchester 2000 Lathe, i worked on them for years, a lot of noise but then they are the best machine ever made, it was faster than most contemporary CNC's like Butler et al

ETA i will try some magnetosphere measurements if i get the time, it will be interesting to see if the magnetic LFO resonance from Avebury has changed since my last visit.....
ETA Wow edit function is back! The LFO in 2014 was about 0.02Hz, for the tech heads....
edit on 14-9-2016 by playswithmachines because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join