It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noise coming from the sky United Kingdom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DyingEmbers

Could be underground tunnelling, sounds like it.

Look at this thing!

Wow it actually does sound like it. what the heck they made a whole world underground? the sounds are all over the world.

edit on 13-9-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It's interesting but why would a weakening or fluctuating magnetosphere create any sounds?
Do you know of any explanation why it would produce any kind of noise at all? Thanks in advance.

P.s from the article you posted it said

"Such a flip is not instantaneous, but would take many hundred if not a few thousand years,"
So t may well have already started, and if so, it could explain why the magnetosphere appears to be weakening in some places, though why it appears to be weakening overall is unexplained as yet and a bit troubling..
edit on 13-9-2016 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Tunnel boring might be an explanation, but the sounds from the vid in the UK you posted sound exactly like wind blowing through pipes, vent shafts and such. I'm not so sure about the boom type sounds that were widely reported a while back though. Could well be something strange going on.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
wow these sounds heard in a town close to me .. im in Essex but ive never heard these sounds in my life. I done a quick search and found there seems to be some road works going on in Colchester. Maybe this is the noise ? Road workers doing the work during the night to prevent traffic disruption? Who knows .. Very interesting though

edit: the sounds do sound like as if something metal is being dragged along a bumpy concrete surface. Perhaps the person who videoed the sound should get in touch with the local Council to see if any road works were going on at that time of night. I know if i heard these sounds where i lived id try and travel around to see if i can locate the sound
edit on 13-9-2016 by ThePeaceMaker because: added text

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Sky sounds and the like have always fascinated me. Maybe sometimes the veil thins in certain area's and images or sounds make it through (kind of like the floating city sighted over China). Could also explain certain ghost sightings and UFO's a la skinwalker ranch as another poster said.

That floating city is totally fake and has been debunked

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
According to many reports, the sounds are often very localized. As in, only audible in your own yard whilst neighbours don't hear anything unusual at all. That would exclude tunnel, road or railwork in those cases wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeletonized
According to many reports, the sounds are often very localized. As in, only audible in your own yard whilst neighbours don't hear anything unusual at all. That would exclude tunnel, road or railwork in those cases wouldn't it?

Can you link some of these reports?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DyingEmbers

originally posted by: Skeletonized

Can you link some of these reports?

I'll see if i can dig some of them up

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
TBM's need a LOT of power, they have to set up special 3kv lines to feed the things.
If i get time i'll check it out...have fun

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I know if i heard these sounds where i lived id try and travel around to see if i can locate the sound

I would think so too, but when we heard odd noises a few times over the years, the same noise others are hearing we tried to chase it down which you can't but we didn't go further, never asked anyone.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

originally posted by: underwerks
Sky sounds and the like have always fascinated me. Maybe sometimes the veil thins in certain area's and images or sounds make it through (kind of like the floating city sighted over China). Could also explain certain ghost sightings and UFO's a la skinwalker ranch as another poster said.

That floating city is totally fake and has been debunked

I never saw the debunking, I assumed it was reflection or something but it looked very real.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Hm yeh I understand .. where I live is a smallish town and I know most of the local main roads that run through .. that where I would start, id go along these roads to see if there were any road works going on, also a train line runs straight through the middle of my town and can be seen from many housing areas as its all pretty well built up so id go and check there to see if there is any activity .. Of course if I had the time and if it was in the night, if I could be bothered to get out of bed

Still strange I wonder if we will ever find out about these noises, ive yet the experience them

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
All of these versus except one are the interpretation of the very well known and generally well regarded version of The Quran transliteration by Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall

quran.com...

The Quran versus about the Trumpet

79: 6
On the day when the first trump resoundeth.

74:8
For when the trumpet shall sound,

69:13
And when the trumpet shall sound one blast

78:18
A day when the trumpet is blown and ye come in multitudes,

36:51
And the trumpet shall be blown, when lo! from their graves they shall hasten on to their Lord.

20:102
The day when the Trumpet is blown. On that day we assemble the guilty white-eyed (with terror),

50:20
And the trumpet is blown. This is the threatened Day.

23:101
And when the trumpet is blown there will be no kinship among them that day, nor will they ask of one another.

18:99
And on that day we shall let some of them surge against others, and the Trumpet will be blown. Then We shall gather them together in one gathering.

27:87
And (remind them of) the Day when the Trumpet will be blown, and all who are in the heavens and the earth will start in fear, save him whom Allah willeth. And all come unto Him, humbled.

39:68
And the trumpet is blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are in the earth swoon away, save him whom Allah willeth. Then it is blown a second time, and behold them standing waiting!

6:73
He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in truth. In the day when He saith: Be! it is. His Word is the Truth, and His will be the Sovereignty on the day when the trumpet is blown. Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, He is the Wise, the Aware.

edit on 13-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Still strange I wonder if we will ever find out about these noises, ive yet the experience them

I wonder too if they were there before internet or do we just hear about it now.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And the trumpet shall be blown, when lo! from their graves they shall hasten on to their Lord.

Not enough room for all of the dead so maybe we have been musical chaired around dimensions to fit them all.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Not enough room for all of the dead so maybe we have been musical chaired around dimensions to fit them all.

Probably just the do do birds from this earthly dimension it may be referring to of course

I would say in these scriptures one verse can be referring to 1000 years, 10 years, and 100 years or one second…Only the wise know

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Interesting, so both the bible and the Koran speak of these trumpets sounding during the end times?
That's what I always think of when I hear about these mysterious sky sounds.
When you consider the current state of the world it all kind of adds up.....in my mind anyway....sometimes I truly believe we are living in the age of the apocalypse...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't want to get too deep here, this subject is my expertise but it may be not in the range of knowledge of the posters...but I'll only mention this:

The apocalypse means the revealing.

It has a direct association to the world as Goddess since there is a goddess called Calypso

Calypso was a nymph in Greek mythology, which lived on the island of Ogygia, where she detained Odysseus for several years. She is generally said to be the daughter of Atlas the Titan.
en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

The Apocalypse means the revealing of the Goddess.

In our case the Goddess in mythological terms is Mary the Virgin and Mary Magdalene

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Jesus is the “son of God” because he is the son of Mary who by virtue of being the Mythological “Goddess” "Mother of God " of the world is essentially God in a narrow sense.

In an essential sense all our problems with our nasty lives has revolved around the corruption of a Tree or part of this Mary…that was and is called the forbidden Tree.

When this proverbial “Trumpet” is blown the Mary (world) will reveal herself as a whole reconstructed world of perfection out of imperfection.

That will cause severe problems for many and a few (I mean very few) will already be in tune with this metaphysical reality long before it comes about.

But in the end people I think we'll ALL be alright

Lesson Over

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
First video seems fake to me, like someone added the sound in after the fact. When he moves the camera around the sound doesn't vary like it should when it hits the microphone at different angles. The sound suddenly becomes louder and appears to be looping. The second video seems real but it is probably just construction equipment. Sound can travel quite far when the air is cold early in the morning. Both videos sound like construction equipment. On top of that beware there are lots of hoax's made in the "sky sounds" genre.
edit on 13-9-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join