It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noise coming from the sky United Kingdom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So these noises continue all over the world. it sounds so mechanical we have heard similar not so loud, in Ca. more of a background noise a few years ago,

September 2016 strange noise over United Kingdom colchester essex

The one in Michigan sounds very like the UK one to me
Sounds in the sky over Chesterfield Michigan on September 13,2016.

This guy has an idea of what it may be related to the Earth's magnetic field.
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Weakening magnetosphere sounds like the most plausible explanation

www.sciencealert.com...

The question is, if there is a magnetic flip, how long does the actual "flip" take to complete, and has it already started?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Weakening magnetosphere sounds like the most plausible explanation

www.sciencealert.com...

The question is, if there is a magnetic flip, how long does the actual "flip" take to complete, and has it already started?

I think you may be right, it is an interesting phenomena.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I heard from a Los Alamos conehead that the sounds come from another dimension. Bleed over into our frame of reference.

I think this is also the reason for the phenomenon occurring at skinwalker ranch.

en.wikipedia.org...

and perhaps other supernatural manifestations.
edit on 13-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I heard from a Los Alamos conehead that the sounds come from another dimension. Bleed over into our frame of reference.

I think this is also the reason for the phenomenon occurring at skinwalker ranch.
en.wikipedia.org...

Would love to hear more about your conehead friends :-)!
The sounds are like creaking of giant machinery scary stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: olaru12

en.wikipedia.org...

Would love to hear more about your conehead friends :-)!
The sounds are like creaking of giant machinery scary stuff.

El Conehead was speaking about our own "sound" the Taos hum....

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That is the same as our West Coast sound we heard a number of times since 2012.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's just cloaked UFOs in need of a tune-up and an oil change, nothing to worry about.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Of course it is. Let's just forget about the spacex rocket that got blown up by a directed energy weapon. Love you Fam but sh1it is getting weird.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

For what it's worth, recordings of voyager and other probes of earths electromagnetic vibrations, youtube hd/3d

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sky sounds and the like have always fascinated me. Maybe sometimes the veil thins in certain area's and images or sounds make it through (kind of like the floating city sighted over China). Could also explain certain ghost sightings and UFO's a la skinwalker ranch as another poster said.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Is there any way of knowing if there is a railway nearby ?

Sometimes, those locomotives that check ballast around the rails make that noise as they are long, have conveyor belts and move very slowly.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It is definitely getting weird. Fasten your seatbelt! I think we're in for some turbulence!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Sky sounds and the like have always fascinated me. Maybe sometimes the veil thins in certain area's and images or sounds make it through (kind of like the floating city sighted over China). Could also explain certain ghost sightings and UFO's a la skinwalker ranch as another poster said.

Cities seen could be dimensional glimpses. Could explain the ancient myths of sky cities if we regularly bump dimensional barriers.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here in my home city, we have a Hum at night.

It starts in the early hours and goes on for a few hours.

I have definitely heard it and many of my friends and family have heard it too. In fact me and my colleague comment regularly that we had both heard it throughout the night.

I've heard the sound you are talking about, but only on video.

Edit- www.bristolpost.co.uk...

It's the sound of the ocean according to this article. It's been claimed that many things are to blame including U.F.O's.
edit on 13/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Is there any way of knowing if there is a railway nearby ?

Sometimes, those locomotives that check ballast around the rails make that noise as they are long, have conveyor belts and move very slowly.

Well the sounds we heard we are hundreds of miles from any rails, the really loud sounds they said lasted a long time and I would assume had never been heard before. They do have trains www.thetrainline.com... but the sounds have been heard many places.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So these noises continue all over the world. it sounds so mechanical we have heard similar not so loud, in Ca. more of a background noise a few years ago,

September 2016 strange noise over United Kingdom colchester essex

The one in Michigan sounds very like the UK one to me
Sounds in the sky over Chesterfield Michigan on September 13,2016.

This guy has an idea of what it may be related to the Earth's magnetic field.
www.nasa.gov...

Could be underground tunnelling, sounds like it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Here in my home city, we have a Hum at night.

It starts in the early hours and goes on for a few hours.

I have definitely heard it and many of my friends and family have heard it too. In fact me and my colleague comment regularly that we had both heard it throughout the night.

I've heard the sound you are talking about, but only on video.

Edit- www.bristolpost.co.uk...

It's the sound of the ocean according to this article. It's been claimed that many things are to blame including U.F.O's.

hum most of these sounds last hours not minutes.

But French scientist Fabrice Ardhuin is convinced the oceans hold the answer. He has said it is the pressure of the waves on the seafloor generating seismic waves which cause the Earth to oscillate.

His theory is that the continuous waves produce sounds which can last from 13 to 300 seconds. This sound can then be picked up by a small proportion of people in the world sensitive to low frequencies.

Read more: www.bristolpost.co.uk...
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook
Read more at www.bristolpost.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Your maybe looking too deep and giving the noise more importance than what it is. Have you ever heard of tube resonance? Any open ended tube can make exactly that sound when a slight breeze plays over the end, just like pan pipes. Firstly I would look for any pipes in your area, it can be scaffold pipes, hollow washing line posts, literally any hollow pipe can give you that effect if the wind strength is just right, it need not be a strong breeze. It could also be industrial machinery many miles from your location. If it bothers you get on to the environmental health as it's classed as noise pollution and hopefully they will track it down.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

They do have trains www.thetrainline.com... but the sounds have been heard many places.

In that case, lets say its true and the veil has been broken between this real world and the spiritual world. If true, then some really weird things should start to happen in the area now.

Its just that i once lived north of Durban, South Africa and at nighttime there would be the very low rumble like engines constantly on. No matter which way you turn your head, it was everywhere.

i assumed it was the engines of the tankers and cargo vessels anchored off the shore doing overnight work, even though they were always 2-3 miles off shore.

Sound also travels easier during the night as well. How about a TBM or Tunnel Boring Machine underground ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join