It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No. Many jobs require having physicals done to prove you're fit for duty. Same here. The voting public has a right to know if she's even healthy enough to take on a four year term.

She's interviewing for a job. Generally, you interview with the potential employer. In this case, we are the potential employer and she's interviewing with us.

If she can't even stand on a sidewalk without doing a face plant, that's a problem.

I also guarantee if she was interviewing security detail for her team, she wouldn't hire the guy who did a face plant outside the front door because he couldn't handle 80 degree Sept heat. No, she goes with younger, fit men. I don't see any old 70 yr olds on her security team.
edit on 12-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

No. Many jobs require having physicals done to prove you're fit for duty. Same here. The voting public has a right to know if she's even healthy enough to take on a four year term.

If she can't even stand on a sidewalk without doing a face plant, that's a problem.

Where is that requirement laid-out in the constitution?

link   
Already ignoring proper protocol and procedures when her life may very well be on the line, and this is the woman we want to be our president?

link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: jimmyx

You mean, poop strawing?

PottyGate.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

she could limp, drag herself or even be on a wheelchair, no problemo. I only care about her hability to make decisions, if she is sane and healthy in the brain.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Oh, poor Hillary.

I say, if you can't handle the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. No one made her run for President. If she's that concerned she can drop it and come post on ATS with us. That way she can keep everything private.

We should all be concerned about our medical privacy. That is why there are laws protecting it.

My health is my business. Clinton's health is her business.

Let's judge her on her policy ideas and not what bug she may have caught or the results on a colonoscopy.

I'm sure the people who voted for Harrison judged him on the basis of his policies too ... and then he died nine days after being inaugurated and they got someone else in office. At least Harrison was healthy when the election was held. With Hillary, who knows?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

With Hillary, who knows?

What business is it of yours?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It's important to know that a potential candidate for the most powerful seat in the US is healthy enough to handle the burdens of that office. It's very shady on both sides to not release medical records. All that means is that they have things to hide. Hillary more so, than TinyHands.

If she can't handle the stresses of finishing her own campaign, how can she manage the unimaginable emotional and mental strain of running the United States? Rhetorical. She can't. And she's dodging visits to the place where sane people go when they are sick? Like an emergency room...

No. Something much worse is happening with Hillary. And not releasing any info about whats going on to the public means she's hiding something. Shocker! Clinton lying about something? Never.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

If she can't handle the stresses of finishing her own campaign, how can she manage the unimaginable emotional and mental strain of running the United States?

She's got pneumonia. How do you extrapolate that she cannot finish her campaign?

link   

With Hillary, who knows?

It's everybody's business. We (supposedly) cast the votes around here.

link   

Medical privacy isn't part of the constitution, lol.

You think the physical requirements to be a fighter pilot, or a fireman, or a surgeon, or even a bagger at your local super market are in the constitution?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I imagine it has something to do with needing a president who isn't overwhelmed with medical issues that can affect their ability to perform.

Hell, if Hillary wants to rule from an iron lung I guess we should vote her in then.

FDR was in a wheelchair and served this country well. Could he make it to office today, considering our shallowness?

I'm not sure you can so easily blame the public. FDR would surely have been elected these days when we are so aware of the "differently abled" and cater to their every need. In fact, it would be to his advantage. Kennedy, however, might have had a problem. He had several serious medical issues, including Addison's Disease, which he withheld from the public. He took as many as 11 prescriptions a day. I'm guessing there would be serious questions of he were to run today.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I imagine it has something to do with needing a president who isn't overwhelmed with medical issues that can affect their ability to perform.

Hell, if Hillary wants to rule from an iron lung I guess we should vote her in then.

Is there anything in the constitution that states someone cannot serve if they have a medical condition or refuse to make their personal business public?

FDR was in a wheelchair and served this country well. Could he make it to office today, considering our shallowness?

No, but voters like to be informed and some have standards regarding the health of the POTUS, and many even have standards regarding truthfulness and character.

The campaign was deceptive and her handlers, without a doubt, appeared to be hiding a very serious medical issue rather than attending to it. Also, the story evolved from overheating and "fine," to pneumonia and "out for several days sick."

She can serve with a serious medical condition that's being covered-up, but people don't have to vote for her if they believe or suspect that.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If she can't handle the stresses of finishing her own campaign, how can she manage the unimaginable emotional and mental strain of running the United States?

She's got pneumonia. How do you extrapolate that she cannot finish her campaign?

Because she lied about it. That's not a medical issue, it's an issue of character.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Except when it's candidates like John McCain, right?
Oh that's right he released over 2000 pages of PHI when the democrats made fun of the range of motion in his shoulders.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

With Hillary, who knows?

Voters decide for themselves what matters and what's their business. If a candidate rejects calls for transparency, a voter is allowed to interpret that any way they want.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, but voters like to be informed and some have standards regarding the health of the POTUS

That refers to the shallowness I was talking about, especially when those medical "conditions" are rooted in conspiracy.

he campaign was deceptive and her handlers, without a doubt, appeared to be hiding a very serious medical issue rather than attending to it.

Please, doctor, tell us what medical issue that is.

She can serve with a serious medical condition that's being covered-up, but people don't have to vote for her if they believe or suspect that.

So your vote has nothing to do with policy? It's about the medical condition of the candidate?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Because she lied about it. That's not a medical issue, it's an issue of character.

So her character will force her to halt her campaign and not her health?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
No, but voters like to be informed and some have standards regarding the health of the POTUS, and many even have standards regarding truthfulness and character.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that depends ENTIRELY on what that serious [chronic] medical condition is.
We're told she has pneumonia. We need to know if that disease is part of something chronic and more serious.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

hey cut her some slack she is suffering from ptsd after she was under sniper fire in bosnia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join