It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hillary Clinton has 1 Year to Live," says Medical School Professor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Medical School Professor 2016

Sorry, he beats Vermin Supreme, even if Vermin gave out ponies and killed baby Hitler.

This made me laugh way harder than it should have.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep, not to mention, we don't know how bad her health really is. So all we can do is speculate and honestly, speculation so far hasn't been 100% spot on, but I'd venture a guess that most speculators are batting close to .500 on the Hillary front. We are all invested in her health and we need to know. So she needs to cut the lies out about her health and let us know and show us some irrefutable medical records. Even Trump supporters need to know because she MIGHT be their President too. Sadly, all most people hear when Hillary talks is "Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies" and for good reason. She isn't a good person.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Don't argue with YouTube! Maybe the person was an anonymous herpatologist!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Puppylove

Don't argue with YouTube! Maybe the person was an anonymous herpatologist!

But you can't argue with facts. Fact is, Hillary has a chronic illness and until she quits her lies, we'll continue to speculate and honestly, speculation regarding her has been close enough so far.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hello,,if she was diagnosed with pneumonia on fri and started antibiotics.... after one day on them she would be highly ubnlikely to give it to anyone...but you just keep assuming

originally posted by: schuyler
Bottom Line:

1. Hillary is sick.
2, She has pneumonia.
3, Her doctor said so.
4. Her doctor diagnosed this last week.
5. Hillary said she was "fine" on Sunday.
6. Hillary lied.
7. Hillary had a photo op with a little girl, when she had contagious pneumonia.
8. Hillary was stupid to put that little girl at risk.
9. A few days ago she said her cough was due to the high pollen count.
10. The pollen count was not high.
11. Hillary lied.

Hillary has coughed, stumbled, and fainted her way through this campaign with multiple instances, all the while saying she is "fine" when she is not, a situation her doctor confirmed. Her stamina, at the very least, is in question.

You can say this video is crap, and I'm willing to agree.
You can say anyone would be tired after a campaign, and I would agree.
You can say that it's understandable to cough after so many speeches, and I would agree.

But you CANNOT say she is not sick.
And you CANNOT say she didn't lie about it.

And THAT is the problem.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: intrepid
You know what they say. Those who can do. Those who can't teach. Just giving this the seriousness it deserves.

We just had a presidential candidate with a history of serious medical red flags and warning signs stop, drop, and open up shop on the way to her handicap van... the fact that she's not been pulled from the campaign is evidence of the lack of seriousness surrounding this entire election cycle. It is a goddamned rupugnant joke that we've still got a chance of being saddled to a POTUS with the livelihood and vitality of the Crypt Keeper all thanks to hearsay and speculation that the alternative may have some ideas that aren't politically tasteful.

Look, I'd be lying through my teeth if I claimed I give a rat's hairy ass about Hillary Clinton's health as a human being. If she keels over tomorrow, I'll neither shed a tear nor dance a jig... she simply doesn't mean squat to me in her role as a living, breathing human. As POTUS, however, every American is vested in her health... With that in mind, it needs to be acknowledged that this is way larger than her ego and vastly more important than her little crusade to prove she can do what her husband already did and get elected. She needs to be removed from the race, period.

It didn't stop F.D. Roosevelt from becoming President, including the WW2 years, yet it was well known he had a malady in Polio as a given, while it was not so well known how debilitating it really was for him.
So what has changed when it comes to Presidential elections since then?
What would the procurement of a President with a sound mind and body mean..perceived perfection, or just a little bit off in any which way?
Do either of these two candidates past muster, even in a sub-ideal way? IMHO, no..but that's just little me, but it's not up to me anyway, but it is up to you guys stateside, either you run with it with partisan fervour, or say enough is enough of this farce.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Soon you will hear this everywhere and joy will fill the land....rainbows and unicorns!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

You know what they say. Those who can do. Those who can't teach. Just giving this the seriousness it deserves.

We just had a presidential candidate with a history of serious medical red flags and warning signs stop, drop, and open up shop on the way to her handicap van... the fact that she's not been pulled from the campaign is evidence of the lack of seriousness surrounding this entire election cycle. It is a goddamned rupugnant joke that we've still got a chance of being saddled to a POTUS with the livelihood and vitality of the Crypt Keeper all thanks to hearsay and speculation that the alternative may have some ideas that aren't politically tasteful.

Look, I'd be lying through my teeth if I claimed I give a rat's hairy ass about Hillary Clinton's health as a human being. If she keels over tomorrow, I'll neither shed a tear nor dance a jig... she simply doesn't mean squat to me in her role as a living, breathing human. As POTUS, however, every American is vested in her health... With that in mind, it needs to be acknowledged that this is way larger than her ego and vastly more important than her little crusade to prove she can do what her husband already did and get elected. She needs to be removed from the race, period.

It didn't stop F.D. Roosevelt from becoming President, including the WW2 years, yet it was well known he had a malady in Polio as a given, while it was not so well known how debilitating it really was for him.
So what has changed when it comes to Presidential elections since then?
What would the procurement of a President with a sound mind and body mean..perceived perfection, or just a little bit off in any which way?
Do either of these two candidates past muster, even in a sub-ideal way? IMHO, no..but that's just little me, but it's not up to me anyway, but it is up to you guys stateside, either you run with it with partisan fervour, or say enough is enough of this farce.

She has DEMENTIA! Do you what someone DEMENTED for President Oh, I know, your already used to that, me too! Sorry stupid question on my part. PEACE.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

FDR never collapsed, convulsed, or choked repeatedly in the lead up to the election...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

? I don't follow? Any one can see that this DX is spot on to the S/S.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Without any close up medical examination at all, someone says she has one year to live?

You can get doctors to say just about anything if you pay them enough.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

FDR never collapsed, convulsed, or choked repeatedly in the lead up to the election...

Do you know that? How did FDR die? did he have neurological disease, seizures and the like, all reported at some time.

Extract,

"Lomazow reports many observations consistent with a diagnosis of partial complex seizures in 1944 and 1945.3 In 1944, a reporter named Catledge described a meeting, “When I entered the president’s office … he was sitting there with a vague glassy-eyed expression on his face and his mouth hanging open. He would start talking about something, then in midsentence he would stop and his mouth would drop open and he’d sit staring at me in silence … Repeatedly he would lose his train of thought, stop, and stare blankly at me. It was an agonizing experience for me.” [Agonizing for him—Catledge met with Roosevelt prior to his nomination to a fourth term. Catledge would soon be the editor of the New York Times. None of this became public."

Extract,
"DID FDR DIE FROM A MASSIVE
CEREBRAL HEMORRHAGE?
On April 12, 1945, while at the Little White House at Warm Springs, GA, FDR said, “I have a terrific pain in the back of my head,” and collapsed, unconscious, and died two and a half hours later. He was diagnosed with a massive cerebral hemorrhage. He had a history of uncontrolled hypertension including 230/126 in 1944."

practicalneurology.com...
edit on 12-9-2016 by smurfy because: Text and link.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Interesting that you posted poopooing it 7 minutes after it was posted when the video alone is over 10 minutes long.

edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hillary may be having TIA bouts. Look at the way she loses neuromotor control and then the head goes back. when shown without makeup ,note the drooping face. Even the coughing bout may have been a sign. And didnt Bill even say she fell and had a concussion ?

Just a thought

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
Stephen Hawking isn't fit to be president either.

He's not, but he's not far off either (putting aside citizenship issues). Hawkings problem is that he can only "type" at 2 wpm and he has no other method of communication.

If Hawking could speak, I believe he would meet the physical requirements necessary.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I like the OP video. I have temporal Lobe Epilepsy and I used to get complex partial seizures and had repetitive quirks for a while. Thank god that is over now. I still will do a little rubbing of my fingers when overloaded but it is mostly gone.

I had to quit the anti-epileptic drugs, they had way too many serious side effects and made things worse but different. She may be having some negative side effects if she is taking any of them. Some of them interfere with the sodium channels and the person can actually not have enough sodium available for cells because of that, that makes a person weak, I ought to know, I was on one that did that. If she is, she probably tires easily and has a hard time getting up.

The fall seems to be a hypoglycemic event. I've had those and I hear a lot of older people get those spins. I just have to eat a little more proteins and less quick carbs.

I do not know if this is the case with Hillary, she exhibits more of a seizure disorder than of a dementia case. If the document is real, it could be a misdiagnosis. That is just one doctor's oppinion. You can survive with a small seizure disorder but it is hard to keep from getting overloaded and medicines always have side effects some of which are worse in certain genetic lines. Diet can control it, but how can a person be traveling all over and eating out all the time. I overload in crowds and can't go to games or parades anymore. I can't go see a band anymore, I can only handle maybe half an hour of it. It could interfere with her doing her job if she does have this. I got mine from a car accident, but some people get them from a fall. Others get them from a mold stroke. Depending on where the scar tissue is can predict some of the possible problems, but they don't have a real lot of research done on the association.

It appears she had a brain injury from the fall. It could have effected the filtering section of the brain if she had to wear those glasses for a while. Is she better now? I don't know. She has hypothyroidism too, that could cause some issues with gate too.

Is she fit to run for president? I don't know, I do not know for sure what is going on, they seem to deny everything to cover things up. Politics is about lying, the best liar gets the job. Her illness probably is not something that would effect her ability to hold that office, but I have to say I do not like the coverups, she had a cough and they denied it then it turned into pneumonia and they would not even say that until she fell. You do not fall with pneumonia then look healthy two hours later, you go rest for the rest of the day. I have had pneumonia about three times in my life, you do not want to go back out. Maybe they gave her a shot of coke or something to wake her up and mask the symptoms.

This is just an opinion, I have no real evidence so I am kind of guessing as to possible causes to what I have seen in the videos I have seen. If she is sick, just say you are sick, people get cold viruses and flu viruses all the time, they also get pneumonia once in a while. Just because you have pneumonia does not mean you are unfit to run for president. Where do we find these candidates and where the hell do they find their staff from? They need their heads examined.

It doesn't matter if she is sick or not to me, I won't vote for her because she skirts the truth all the time and down right lies about some things to get votes.
edit on 12-9-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com...

They hide sicknesses from the public. A lot of Presidents over the years could have been deathly ill and we'd never know it. However, Hillary is living in a time when they can't hide it because of cameras and everyone having a way to record her.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

His hand is about an average size,you seem to have a fixation with hands,have you shaken his hand?,I have very large hands so for the most part others feel smaller to me,are then any less of a man,no just smaller,guess liberals must spend their time on these odd fixations,like tampons in mens room

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

His hand is about an average size,you seem to have a fixation with hands,have you shaken his hand?,I have very large hands so for the most part others feel smaller to me,are then any less of a man,no just smaller,guess liberals must spend their time on these odd fixations,like tampons in mens room

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join