It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Who the hell would know or care about a changed minor entry like that for a 2400 baud modem and some other office equipment, in 1991?

Someone who has something to hide that is much larger than we think.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This is the first time in eight years that I have found anyone who actually might be a suspect in developing that fraudulent document.

Call Joe Arapaio and his posse!

Joking, of course... T&M is not a red herring.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

To be honest the only media outlets that would care are Foxnews or WND. Aside from that Jason Chaffetz, Trey Gowdy and Jim Jordan come to mind.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm glad you're in this thread. You're a rational fellow, do you think we're barking up a wrong tree here or does what we're suggesting fall within the believable realm?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

To be honest the only media outlets that would care are Foxnews or WND. Aside from that Jason Chaffetz, Trey Gowdy and Jim Jordan come to mind.

Another topic, but back when I was running a blog and reported on information I gleaned from an open records request to the Hawaii Department of Health about the seal on Obama's short form birth certificate, I had a run-in with both Jerome Corsi and Joseph Farah of WND. I caught them LYING to protect Obama and then they dodged questions I asked them about their lies. Farah attempted to intimidate me.

They are disinfo agents, IMO.

And even Fox News is careful to not be thorough or credible sometimes when it comes to inconvenient truths for democrats.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It all seems plausible to me and given the Clintons history of corruption and gaming the system most likely a threat to them. This is the fastest I have ever seen snopes "debunk" something which leads me to believe there is something there.

The other option would be contact the FBI and giving them the info although given their history in all of this I doubt it would go anywhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Then I would try the republican members of the judiciary committee. Chaffetz, Gowdy, Jordan, Issa and Ratcliffe.

Here is the last hearing on the Clintons. Comey got caught protecting Clinton -

*Before I forget here is an update from Judicial watch regarding this mess.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He protected her, many times. I watched that stinky hearing. He had their defenses ready as his excuses...the FBI's excuses.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yes...I just wasted 10 minutes of my life letting Snopes know that 'Metrocare Home Services' did not exist in 1991.

And I also asked:

Did anyone direct Snopes to that document? Perhaps someone at T&M Protection Services?

T&M Protection Services is the Hillary Clinton campaign's choice private security firm. It's also contracted by Chelsea Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and the Clinton Global Initiative.

Why is this relevant to the story?

Robert Silbering, Chief Advisor to the CEO & Chairman of T&M Protection Services, OWNS Metrocare.

A little background research on T&M Protection Services, shows their staff have the resources and backgrounds to possibly slip that bogus lease into the City Register.

Now, I know that Snopes would never report on any of this, but I thought you should know. I have come to understand that Snopes is not interested in reporting truths that are uncomfortable for political favorites. I only visit your site to find all the information that is fit for debunking.

Or if you do decide to report it, I have no doubt some other record will suddenly appear to allow Snopes to sweep it all under the rug.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The work y'all have done here is absolutely worthy of a new thread!

I missed a few days near the end of September but when I checked back in you guys had made some astonishing discoveries. Please start a new thread so your hard work doesn't go unseen by the masses here.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lane24

I plan on doing that. it's good to have Snopes debunked going into it...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

MME...I'm glad you took the time to point this out to Snopes. True...they will ignore...they've already done their thing for Hillary...'Case Closed' as far as they're concerned.
Nevertheless, you showed not everyone is buying what they're selling...and you stood up to them with new (and ignored) facts behind your arguments.

edit on 3-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

hahaha...

I just realized that Snopes managed to not mention Silbering as the CEO and sole trustee of Metrocare. Even the alleged lease is signed by Savino (Vice President). They didn't want Silbering's name anywhere near their article. Googling his name is the pathway to T&M.

Also, I keep accidentally calling him the owner. I need to stop doing that. Schnell is the owner and he couldn't run it due to *ahem* legal difficulties.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Listening on the radio to Ed Klein talking about the section in his new book concerning Hillary's health issues.
Might be good to send to him:
twitter.com...
www.facebook.com...
edwardklein.com...
edit on 3-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
For any who may be interested, the T&M Protection Services thread can be found here

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So this is where Hillary goes to have her colostomy bag replaced.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

one more for Metro Home Care svc in texas

alabama.ezlocaldirectory.com...

edit on 26-10-2016 by yellowpages because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47   >>

join