It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Predicts Clinton will get Pneumonia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So I was looking through videos on YouTube and stumbled on this one.

It is a very good diagnosis about Hillary's condition. I feel bad for her, no one should get sick. But we all do. I would have probably not given it as much heed, but for the fact that she was diagnosed with Pneumonia yesterday.

Now watch this video and as he gives his diagnosis of Parkinson's one of the effects of it, because of the person not being able to sallow properly and getting saliva in their lungs is Pneumonia. He states this exactly at the 2 minute mark.

The entire video is interesting and backed up with this diagnosis he gave, before it became public (this was put on YouTube a few days ago), it tends to give weight to his diagnosis as a Doctor explaining what is happening to her during public episodes.

edit on 12-9-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I just can't have any sympathy for her. She has used and abused her power for her own profit, at the expense of other people's lives. I have no idea what is wrong with her, but it's obvious something is. People say she's been given a clear bill of health, but she has lied so much, about so many things, do they not think she could get a Dr to say what she wants? She is not fit, physically or mentally, to be POTUS.

edit on 12-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: not enough coffee yet

(post by visitedbythem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I would think as things heat up and stress increases during the electorial process, her health will decline so as to be life threatening. Seems her body is secumbing as we speak.

I don't wish her payback for her past evils, yet, I must really dig deep to pull forth any sympathy for this woman. Somehow, I don't see her making it in the political arena till November.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GailNot
So I was looking through videos on YouTube and stumbled on this one.

It is a very good diagnosis about Hillary's condition. I feel bad for her, no one should get sick. But we all do. I would have probably not given it as much heed, but for the fact that she was diagnosed with Pneumonia yesterday.

Now watch this video and as he gives his diagnosis of Parkinson's one of the effects of it, because of the person not being able to sallow properly and getting saliva in their lungs is Pneumonia. He states this exactly at the 2 minute mark.

The entire video is interesting and backed up with this diagnosis he gave, before it became public (this was put on YouTube a few days ago), it tends to give weight to his diagnosis as a Doctor explaining what is happening to her during public episodes.

Pretty sure that doc is right on the money. I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode she has includes another fall.

She is going to have to wrap this campaign up and call it a day very soon. This last event ended her ability to make excuses methinks.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

As the secondary member of the Clinton duet she will not stop short of dying to gain the presidency. It would be a MUST HAVE goal for her. Once gained, having proved that she could do it, she could then graciously step aside having achieved her long goal. In an honest perspective, that would be showing the absolute worst pathological trait of any ego-manic politician. "To Hell with what is good for the country. This is for me!"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GailNot

Sure seems like he knows what he's talking about. Her health issue caught on tape can very well become the downfall of Hillary Clinton. This election just keeps on getting weirder and weirder.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

That's pretty much what her whole career has been about. Personal gain for Hillary, screw the cost

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Schmuck Schumer is now claiming he had pneumonia a couple of weeks ago and many other Ckinton staffers are sick as well.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The No. 3 Senate Democrat is disclosing that he was diagnosed with pneumonia.

Senator Chuck Schumer was diagnosed several weeks ago. His disclosure Monday comes amid furor over Hillary Clinton’s own pneumonia diagnosis.

In response to questions from The Associated Press, Schumer spokesman Matt House says in a statement that Schumer was diagnosed with pneumonia and took antibiotics per doctor’s order, and also kept a lighter schedule. House says, “His doctor has pronounced him all cleared up and he’s feeling much better.”

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 12-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Does look correct

Slowness of voluntary movements, especially in the initiation of such movements as walking or rolling over in bed
Decreased facial expression, monotonous speech, and decreased eye blinking
A shuffling gait with poor arm swing and stooped posture
Unsteady balance; difficulty rising from a sitting position
Continuous "pill-rolling" motion of the thumb and forefinger
Abnormal tone or stiffness in the trunk and extremities
Swallowing problems in later stages
Lightheadedness or fainting when standing (orthostatic hypotension)

www.webmd.com...

The Stages of Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson's disease strikes people in many different ways, leaving them to experience a broad range of symptoms. Though symptoms may be mild or severe or occur frequently or infrequently, Parkinson's disease appears to have five different stages. The time spent at each stage varies, and the skipping of stages, from stage one to stage three, for example, is not uncommon.

Parkinson's disease stages include:

Stage one: During this initial phase of the disease, a person usually experiences mild symptoms, such as tremors or shaking in a limb. During this stage, friends and family can usually detect changes caused by Parkinson's, such as poor posture, loss of balance, and abnormal facial expressions.

Stage two: In the second stage of Parkinson's disease, the person's symptoms are bilateral, affecting both limbs and both sides of the body. The person usually encounters problems walking or maintaining balance, and the inability to complete normal physical tasks becomes more apparent.

Stage three: Stage three symptoms of Parkinson's disease can be rather severe and include the inability to walk straight or to stand. There is a noticeable slowing of physical movements in stage three.

Stage four: This stage of the disease is accompanied by severe symptoms of Parkinson's. Walking may still occur, but it is often limited, and rigidity and bradykinesia -- a slowing of movement -- are often visible. During this stage, most patients are unable to complete day-to-day tasks, and usually cannot live on their own. The tremors or shakiness of the earlier stages of the disease, however, may lessen or become non-existent for unknown reasons during this time.

Stage five: In the last or final stage of Parkinson's disease, the person is usually unable to take care of himself or herself and may not be able to stand or walk. A person at stage five usually requires constant one-on-one nursing care.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm sure the press would have handled it the same way we're it 2004 campaign season and George W. Bush went fully limp at the 9/11 memorial...

Yep, checks out...great job media!

-Chris

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

She's 68 , she will get ill , her opponent is 70 , he will get ill.
An election campaign would take its toll on anybody , the older the candidate the harder the work.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And the coughing will continue because the swallowing difficulties will remain and get worse - there is NO WAY she can recover from this public episode and she needs to stand down and give the nomination back to BERNIE where it belonged all along.

He hasn't lied to us about his obvious excellent health, and there's ample evidence that he won the nomination.

Put him up there against Trump in the debates. Hell, put all three of them in along with Johnson and Stein.

The country is ready to revolt, they better give us more choices than these two putzes, or else.

Oh and when is a real doctor going to submit a real report about Trump and whatever the hell stimulant he's been addicted to for decades now? He's walking heart attack and as unhealthy as Clinton is.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This video by itself is diagnostic of Parkinson's - her meds were wearing off. If you don't think so, try nodding along with her for the entire video. If you do, your neck will hurt afterwards, it's almost like giving yourself a concussion, your brain sloshes around so much. This is NOT voluntary. Bonus observation - watch how she licks her lips and swallows; it's with some unnatural movements and looks more difficult or pronounced than it should. You see this in nursing homes all the time where half the patients have PD. Edited to add - why was she standing so close to him; like a proverbial gun to his head - how distracting can you get?

edit on 12-9-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Just to let everyone know, I am the poster of the OP and I am not political at all. I am neutral. I do not get involved in political disputes or campaigns, I am not democrat, not republican, I have never voted and never will.

Just decided to come and add that as I watch several videos over the past weeks of Hillary's speeches, it does not appear she has Parkinson's.

I say this from experience. My grandfather died of Parkinson's. And we were very close.

I am familiar with the head bobs, the uncontrolable movements, etc. from such a person.

He also, for all of my childhood had a belly. He wasn't fat, but was overweight, until he got or displayed Parkinson's. How do you get it? Do you get it at birth? Maybe I have it? I don't know.

But when he died he was very frail and just skin and bones.

Because of observing Hillary's behavior in other videos on her campaign, she does not show any consistant sign of Parkinson's that I know firsthand.

So now I'm not so sure about the Doctor's diagnosis. He took a lot of signs but from videos far and in-between.

That something is going on is evident. Nothing is hidden forever. Whatever it is will be revealed.

Isn't it sad that we cannot believe what is reported because everyone lies so much to make us question and be skeptical?

Wouldn't it be better if we had a world if people were forthcoming and truthful in all they said and did. Including those in politics, especially those in politics and the media? And all forms of government even police.

And if they were not taught that it is normal and okay to lie. Distrust comes from being dishonest.

The more you lie the more distrust you get, because you see no matter how good you think the lie is, the truth always comes out.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think her present brain/swallowing/ vertigo/ dehydration conditions or symptoms are directly related to her past brain tumor surgery and the meds she is availing herself to take

the saliva problem, I got too... sinus discharge and the saliva glands overproducing lead to Ones' reflex action of swallowing to get confused & some coughing is needed to keep the saliva out of the wrong windpipe ....sometimes even after a deliberate swallowing in which some fluid still needs to be coughed out of the wrong windpipe instead of the throatpipe

I think the meds cause this over active saliva situation

HRC balance & dizziness issues are likely from the tumor operation... evidently the inner ear equilibrium or balance center in the brain area was disturbed during the procedures

bottom line -> HRCs maladies are Not Caused by Parkinson's but from the intrusive brain surgery and the various 'falls' that caused concussions....HRC might even be needing a brain fluid drain drilled into her skull...

I had such a procedure for about 5-6 months out there in Phoenix AZ back in 1997 after I had a brain hemorrhage,
couldn't walk for 2 years, had double vision for more than a year...

I think that's why HRC was out of the public picture for a year-&-a-half while in recovery for the brain operation

ADD: star for your observation 'its not Parkinsons' : a reply to: GailNot
edit on th30147385473914052016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thank you for your observations. And with being so honest. If more people were like you. I honor you. And respect you for your candor and your openness with your condition. And I feel for you Udio.

:'(

You have taught me a lesson today.

new topics

top topics

join