It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New possible MH370 debris shows signs of fire on board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

ADVENTURER and MH370 sleuth Blaine Gibson has brought what he believes is the most significant piece of potential wreckage from the missing Malaysia Airlines plane to Australia for analysis.
The fragment, found by three locals on the east coast of Madagascar and passed on to Mr Gibson, appears to have come from the interior of a Boeing 777 and exhibits signs of having been exposed to fire or a great heat.
“The top layer of paint has been singed, scorched black,” Mr Gibson told Channel 7 Perth overnight after touching down in Australia.
“(It’s significant) because it appears to be from the interior of the plane but not the main cabin, perhaps the cargo hold, perhaps the avionics bay.”
Mr Gibson personally handed over the debris to Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) investigators in Canberra this morning.
If confirmed to have come from the plane, it will be the first evidence that a fire — possibly an electrical one — brought down MH370 rather than the actions of a suicidal pilot.

Source

Blast from the past.

I don't have a theory. I don't even have a clue what happened.

The conspiracy part of me wants all this helpful evidence to be a plant.

The sensible side of me thinks we are getting a little bit closer to an answer.

Mr Gibson said it was also possible the burn marks could have come from the force of impact.

edit on 12-9-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I always thought the "suicide by pilot" premise seemed off, even though there were reports of the pilot running simulations that were reminiscent of the tragic (theorized) flight path

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You will still need a scenario that allows the plane to fly for quite some hours disabled by a fire, or that the fire was secondary to some other incident.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Mr Gibson said it was also possible the burn marks could have come from the force of impact.

Or, after impact, burning on the surface engulfed in a pond of fuel and debris. The piece remained afloat...
edit on 12-9-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Highly likely. Good thinking.

top topics

join