It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare causing medical insurance collapse?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Looks like Obamacare is doing it's damage to the markets as companies like Aetna are projecting bankruptcy in their near future. Between this, BRexit, the shipping industry and construction markets coming to a grinding halt I would say we are headed for a serious downturn. Let's not even mention the outrageous cost of living in any metropolitan area in the US putting extreme strain on average consumers.

A website on the internet

Advertisement Upgrade to remove ads Probability Of Bankruptcy Analysis For stocks, Probability Of Bankruptcy is normalized value of Z-Score. For funds and ETFs it is derived from a multi-factor model developed by Macroaxis. The score is used to predict probability of a firm or a fund experiencing financial distress within next 24 months. Unlike Z-Score, Probability Of Bankruptcy is the value between 0 and 100 indicating the actual probability the firm will be distressed in the next 2 fiscal years.

I wouldn't worry about this, as long as we elect Hillary she can help us get through the coming financial disaster we are leaving for our children. The ones graduating college with massive debt and no jobs.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

I wouldn't worry about this, as long as we elect Hillary she can help us get through the coming financial disaster we are leaving for our children. The ones graduating college with massive debt and no jobs.

This is a joke, right? You just forgot the sarcasm tags. What expertise in the financial area does Hillary have--other than money laundering and taking bribes for access, I mean?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

If "The Affordable Care Act" is indeed going to cause a collapse of the Medical Insurance Industry, it was probably part of the plan from day 1.

The Alinsky Model seems to be working well - stress the system until it implodes on itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

This is a joke, right? You just forgot the sarcasm tags. What expertise in the financial area does Hillary have--other than money laundering and taking bribes for access, I mean?

First off.. she is the most qualified candidate in the history of the earth. Secondly she has immense experience in the financial markets she's going to put Bill in charge and you remember the 90's don't you?

How can you even suggest such a thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry about this, as long as we elect Hillary she can help us get through the coming financial disaster we are leaving for our children.

hahahahahahahahhahahhahhhahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Oh, wait....you were serious?
The candidate who has taken the most money from Big corp and you honestly think she's worried about the little guy? The woman who is filthy rich, got her daughter a job with a 900 thousand a year salary, cares about You? The woman who has excepted hundreds of millions from countries that treat women as property, is for women's Rights?
Get the blinders off.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Seems that the medical industry is going to have massive changes/collapse with or with out Obama care (ACA). There is very little rhyme or reason to costs, policy or performance. It will change because it has to.

The huge % increase in costs are unmanageable, it is sad when you walk into a brand new medical facility and there is a grand piano in the atrium, and you wonder why it is difficult to afford.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Don't you dare blaspheme the opportunity being given to us by god/ goddess to turn this world around.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

First off.. she is the most qualified candidate in the history of the earth.

she has immense experience in the financial markets

# 1 That's just...disgustingly over zealous.

# 2 Such as? Let's see her qualifications. Id she's such a financial wizard, why is she putting hubby in charge?
edit on 11-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Don't you dare blaspheme the opportunity being given to us by god/ goddess to turn this world around.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The 1990's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What's that suppose to be a reference to Men in Black 2?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Oh my God, you're serious. That should scare the living Hell out of everyone around you.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ummmmm, obviously your too young to remember but everyone was doing great in the 90's. Plus think of it like this... Bill and Hillary will have a lot of experience with global trade deals so they know how to help bring more business back to the country like Bill did.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You want to expound on that genius answer? What does "THE 90S!!" have to do with her financial qualifications. In detail please, not more slobbering sycophant rantings.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm 52. I remember the 90s quite well.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Then you should already know what the Clintons can bring to the economy.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

www.alternet.org...

. Bill Clinton helped gut America’s manufacturing base by promoting and passing the North American Free Trade Agreement, or NAFTA, in 1993, when Democrats controlled Congress.

Yeah. Bill did a great job. You sure you remember the 90s?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

A Hell of a lot of other people's money?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

A Hell of a lot of other people's money?

Precisely!

That's what we need for revival!

Pull your head out of your butt and take the blinders off Hillary is exactly what we need not the racist!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

LOL. They're going to keep all that in their own pocket, not magically give it to the citizens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join