It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Young Turks" are Shills & Yes, Walmart is likely planning something....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I walked into a Walmart recently, one of the worst in the area I live in (passing through and we needed something on the way home), we ended up not buying anything (we've boycotted them for a couple years now, but now & then out of bad time management have walked in/out)... "That's weird I thought..." ---noticing a security guard in the place of the greeter.

One of the reasons we stopped shopping there is because there'd be a huge line-up, 2 clerks on hand. The aisles looked like a teenagers unkempt room. The bastards had put all competing companies (including my own 10 years ago) and then dropped all services.

Now they have "the Young Turks" spewing their corporate propaganda:

This came up "recommended" on Youtube today, even though I could not give two Schlitz about what the "Turks" are saying:

"Why Walmarts are Hotbeds of Crime."

Hint: They aren't!

Making a big deal about 200 crimes that happen at Walmart, out of 4,500 store. That's 1 in 22 stores.

You are most likely going to see security replace your greeters at your local Walmart's and it ain't because of crime! Sorry, but Walmart has undercover security staff for the last decade. During the height and subsequent lows of their horrendous take-over-operation. They are were called Loss Prevention Officers:

Link to online post / query about them

Walmart.com - Loss Prevention Program Link - NO LONGER ACTIVE

My guess is they are bringing in G4S security personnel to head up each store - for what purpose? I think people are already aware of the rumours... Obviously they don't have the problems that the Young Shills are trying to make people think they have (or they are simply over-stating the case---false doom).

1 in 22 incidents, for 4,500 stores are minuscule numbers. That's a 4% incident rate across their entire network of outlets per year. Retail outlets! It's nothing..., 0.012% incident rate per year. NOTHING.

Not to raise the alarm bells, but Im going to raise the alarm bells. So you might think, "Hey Boncho, aren't you that asshole skeptic that crapped on all of us for raising alarm bells." And I'd say, yeah, you were still wrong then but I'm right now. (Just kidding). What I'd say to that is, yes, totally warranted, but my mind has shifted to another focus lately and I think much has changed in the last few years.

A skeptic might say, "okay so what's the big deal, walmart is changing out to security guards, like the Turk-guy said, they probably just did a corporate calculation and it is cheaper for them than hiring employees...

And to that I say: Okay, but as already pointed out, They've always had security, some of the best security around, even better because it's invisible! +and visible, they have both! ---not only have they had loss prevention officers (which they removed the program from their website it seems - although adding a less encompassing replacement) but they've created the "conditions" they claim is the reason for this hire / change of plans / etc.

Someone might point out that Walmart still has Loss Prevention, but noit's called "Asset Protection" now.

And Boncho would point out that when you search "Loss Prevention" pages on archive.org, you get robots.txt running the page through a marathon and returning this:

And I'd also point out that they indeed used to call it Loss Prevention...

...but have shuffled things around since. The reason I think it's on purpose is because of how badly the Turks clip STINKS. The Turks are rattling off corporate written, corporate bull[snip], and I'm a decent judge of corporate double speak because I've written it myself for years.

Moving Along, of course there is more to this story....dun dun dun.

-

Look, a cutesy wootsy SUN, just like the SUNgod the Rosicrucians said they worship, when they called themselves the Illuminati in 1919 & said all brotherhoods belong to their effort, and the US Seal (the uncut side) was to be as such until Mexico & North America were reunited, like the days of Atlantis & the Pyramids (speaking of pyramids, they built one and a magi temple with presumably a "star of David" aka: magic circle of Solomon.), something which was not a Jewish sign, until the Rothschilds engineered the formation of Israel and of course, they love their pyramids & suns.
/end crazy rambling

-

A few years ago Walmart announced the closing of a store, and and a few more, and whole bunch / hundreds

As you can see from the Snopes article, they mention the closure of about 5 stores, which were all over the country, closed at the same time for "plumbing issues". Snopes cites a few strawman arguments and generally dismisses it as "move along, nothing to see here." They say themselves, the closures were in areas outside of union busting districts, so it wasn't simply a worker-rights effort. Their best answer is simultaneous plumbing problems around the US, which only allowed 5 hours notice.

edit on 11-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
(cont)

One of these was even "closed because of hail damage"...not kidding. The current number is ~300. Some have re-opened, but that means little depending on what the true purpose was to begin with. The rumours are they are retro-fitting them to connect to underground transport systems, as well as jail facilities.

There's a clip of an old lady outside one that closed down, commenting how it was built just a year earlier. "why would they go and spend all this money building this, hiring all the people, then shuttin' it down, it doesn't make any sense."

Another was forced to keep the pharmacy open while construction began, (town probably didn't have another option), and people noticed everything inside was gone...Normal?

BUT, what if there was a massive Military Industrial Complex that had a almost century long history of covering up very serious matters which was tied directly to corporate elite who are often seen as 'controlling the world' who hide plenty of information from regular people, who are tied directly into the circles all of these people incorporate? You might consider that if there was some known or unknown threat, they would, in fact, rely on the systems and infra-structure they already have since it is the cheapest and likely most viable solution for creating any large scale plans to facilitate any kind of catastrophic failure in society within the US borders.

Translation: The New World Order controls our assess, and since they shut down all our business and dropped soulless Walmarts into our towns, perfectly positioned, it's far easier and cheaper to build / retrofit these as distribution centres / operational outposts-centres-HQs / incarceration camps / etc, because those same assholes who are directly tied in with the global banking elite & military establishment are privy to a global existential threat; be it catastrophic failure of our monetary system or an Alien invasion or a "planned"... "Alien"..."Invasion"...

---which is really just Hillary inviting the cousins of the Green Slime Balls she coughed up the other day...home for the holidays. --- (Boncho, "You don't seriously think our world is run by Aliens??"...Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. Suddenly a lot of ...everything, would be very easily explained. Obviously the green goo thread isn't the best evidence for that, though check out her neck while she coughs those bad boys up.)

Back to Walmart... Why G4S

G4S is also one of "those" companies, tied in to all the same names, same numbers - the regular customers.

Omar Mateen, was a former G4S employee... which might be totally irrelevant, but another 'active shooter' (or bomber rather), turned up on the West Coast, claiming he and Omar were trained by the CIA, and because Omar turned up dead, he was scared witless and turned himself in. At first the news agencies reported it was a co-ordinated attack against gay people, then it/he vanished from the news-circuit.

Last real media coverage was June 12th! Heavily Armed Man Headed to Gay Pride after Orlanda Shooting and then....NADA. Anyone know why they wouldn't capitalize off something perfectly fitting their agenda at the time?.

Sources within the Santa Monica police department claim that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was caught with explosives and weapons on Sunday Morning, told the Santa Monica police that as many as five people were involved in planned attacks on gay communities in both Florida and California

(Claimed sources inside the dept)...Santa Monica police officers ...have been issued gag orders under threat of Federal prosecution for talking further talking about the incident.

Howell additionally stated that, “everything has gone south. Dan was gone when I got here. They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”
getoffthebs.com...

Maybe because Howell wasn't supposed to learn Omar was dead...

G4S was also the company responsible for Area 51 Security, back in the day when it was still called Wackenhut. and it was again, tied to the Olympics in London, where many presumed a false-flag attack had been thwarted, although, even if it wasn't the bill they handed the city probably did about equal damage, Zing!

The point is, they tend to affiliate with all the same players that pop up in every leaked email of Hillary's, well, all the redacted ones at least, Double Zing!

Not too long ago announced a partnership with Walmart

Troubled security company G4S has signed a $210m (£148.8m) five-year deal with Walmart to provide the US grocery behemoth’s cash services across a huge swathe of its American stores.

Sure something like this couldn't happen completely unannounced, free from leaks, free from fallout, anything? C'mon... ---in fact people have been crying wolf about this for a few years now. I don't know whether the 'existential threat' was very close to happening during the other times, or perhaps it was calculated disinformation, meant to cry wolf, be shot down, only to later "truth-proof" the story from being realized by regular media consumers. If you search "Walmart + anything negative" you will end up with people debunking Jade Helm, so if the objective was to prevent people from seriously looking at it, it's probably accomplished that objective already.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
But wait, there's more....

A lot more, and maybe Ill touch on it if I do a "part II" but for now Ill leave you with this as an intro. Depends if the world implodes in the next few days, weeks or months...and if its years, I guess I have awhile for writing Walmart Doom-threads.

A preview includes the many emails being circulated from contractors who claim they were hired by Walmart to install underground fencing / enclosure systems (jails) or connecting sub-structures to underground rail / tunnel lines.

The fact that people witnessed Police, DHS or security guards outside the stores 24/7 while they were doing plumbing work

There are maps floating around, and I've misplaced the best one I had (In Russian, but it seems to have been taken down, replaced by some crap mimic copy on every site I searched for.)...in any case, I will note that most people try to link up the suspected "underground rail lines" with regular Walmart stores. When I matched it to the distribution centres, it was much closer.

My suspicion is that if they have created an underground, secret network of tunnels (totally within the capabilities of the MIC, and their missing Trillions they can't tally), than I would suspect the rail lines would be directly connected to distraction hubs, where no public are.

That doesn't limit a secondary or tertiary connection to the individual retail outlets, but I would presume the stores would be used as hubs...
Actual map of Walmart Dist. centers.

No idea on the veracity of the thumbnail map below, but the general idea is something like this exists under the US.
purported underground rail / DUMB network

There are also deals Walmart made years ago with smart-chip services, and I think they may have already implemented some of these systems. Essentially RFID tags for people, yay!

Of course all of that is just kooky rumours and "conspiracy theories", but feel free to search up what's out there in the mean time.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
A Wal-Mart jail.. I don't know whether to laugh or cry..

edit on 11-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Interesting thread, thanks Boncho.

What's that arrow supposed to be pointing to in the last pic?

Edit: Just say your edit.

edit on 9-11-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

this deserves more flags
for the research and effort alone
even if you don't agree

keep it coming boncho

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Any guess why the rail map only covers the western states?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Any guess why the rail map only covers the western states?

Presumably it's based off another one, but the original that I have seen is from the 60s. They would presumably (if the network exists) have built much more on to it since then.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Wackenhut ran private prisons.. en.wikipedia.org...
Dick Cheney also invested:
borderlinesblog.blogspot.com...

edit on 11-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

A Wal-Mart jail.. I don't know whether to laugh or cry..

Idk, I think id rather do a night in jail than to shop at Walmart. I freaking hate that store!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Very nice thread, Boncho.

Walmart is weird. It's dirty, understaffed, smells like what I'd imagine China smells like and, they're everywhere.

Definitely something to think about. If anyone is in the know about impending doom, it's the Walton family.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Walmart has left a lot of empty stores across the US as they have went from the old small walmarts to the supper stores.
In the city i live in there are about 6 old big box stores that set empty.

There are three Grocery Stores. one drug store and a old target store building that set empty and they are building a new walmart super store and the old walmart store likely will be empty by the end of the year.

Once these big box stores in the strip mall closed many of the smaller stores around them closed because people wanted to go to one place to shop and without the big box stores the smaller stores lost shopper traffic.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

great job Boncho....

zosimov...I would suggest the biq quake; there won't be much left of the west (or yellowstone
going off)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I've seen that map recently on YT CT...Those are Walmart distribution centers.

One theory going around is that they are going to lure people to the Walmarts with free welfare food after they jack up the food prices 250%+
I'm losing my #... ive been seeing the same signs in numerous places!! this is really really bad!!
But, logistically, 320 million americans just seems like too many to "round up". It seems like a logistical impossibility.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Interesting thread
....Really was not what i expected after reading the title.....

The info you present could read as cooky but at the same time seem possible and rather suspicious ....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Wackenhut ran private prisons.. en.wikipedia.org...
Dick Cheney also invested:
borderlinesblog.blogspot.com...

Yeah, that's it, I knew there were more links in there. I just couldn't recall off the top of my head. I also lost a lot of notes lately. And even better, there are some documentaries floating around on the money-scamming system Bill Clinton had while he was Governor.

When they were flying drugs into AZ, they had loans coming back from Florida - through the bank called BCCI - (famous for the Iran Contra / Drug Trafficking into LA Scandal) & it's actually a hush hush that some of that money went into liquidity the Waltons needed at the time while they were building the Walmart empire.

It's freaking bizarre but all of these dynasties all line up together. For it to be pure coincidence is poppycock. Lynn De Rothschilds emails to Hillary just tie a little bow on it. What the actual dichotomies are or who was loyal to who at what time, or what the overall aims are in comparison to cover stories, I plan to do some threads on, but I don't want to touch just yet.

This is all just the info available that is public, now think about what isn't.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

But, logistically, 320 million americans just seems like too many to "round up". It seems like a logistical impossibility.

and a lot of them are armed

a drastic reduction in the population ?
it could be accomplished
but the whole world would be watching

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

but the whole world would be watching

With popcorn out, no doubt.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I've seen that map recently on YT CT...Those are Walmart distribution centers.

I relabelled the maps, the one def is the dist. centers, my point is they line up near AFB bases and where supposed underground networks are claimed to be. Some people have mapped the "weird noises" as well, and they also might tie in somewhere (sounds of underground digging).

I don't think they'd ever expect to round up 320 million. If they cut off all supply in & out of a country, after outsourcing all the manufacturing jobs, what happens??

Super shortage of everything, and then you go to....dot dot dot, distribution centers to pick up your rations....Which I would presume the retrofitted Walmarts would then be the channels to the public. Complete with holding facilities if people get out of hand.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I think it's absolutely absurd but you have a lot of flare, you put a lot of effort into it and it's fun to read so S&F for you my friend.

I've been boycotting Wal-Mart for several years now. I've been in the local "Super Wal-Mart" a handful of times in the 9-10 years its been there mostly because our local hardware store shutdown after they'd moved in (along with one of our two grocery stores and our only other department store) and I didn't have the time to make the drive elsewhere.

What I know about violent crime and Wal-mart is just what I remember from something (possibly some things) I'd seen or read a few years back about how Wal-mart had all sorts of security IN the store but OUTSIDE the store, no cameras, no security and in some locations, no lighting. It wasn't the stores themselves were the crimes were happening but in the crowded parking lots.

But yeah f Wal-mart secret network of tunnels or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join