It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synthetic Humans Live Amongst Us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yup, I see a lot of synthetic looking women. Their faces are plastered with makeup and they have silicone implants. They live amongst us, people who are conditioned to make themselves look other than what they really look like. Waking up in the morning and seeing one of these synthetics without makeup can be pretty scarey, actually without their makup some are really cranky.

Now that I have got all the synthetics here mad at me for exposing them I have to take my leave.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Soooooo are we gonna get any sort of evidence to back this up?

Otherwise this belongs in the short story forum.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here is the evidence, shhh, dont tell anyone, i dont want to blow my cover:

i.kinja-img.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They are the source of Mobil 1 synthetic oil. I wonder if that make it organic...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
I like your story, it just needs more evidence

OP believes THE INSTITUTE EXIST lol!!! Maybe thts why SONY said no MODS on FALLOUT 4 on their PS4!!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yup, I see a lot of synthetic looking women. Their faces are plastered with makeup and they have silicone implants. They live amongst us, people who are conditioned to make themselves look other than what they really look like. Waking up in the morning and seeing one of these synthetics without makeup can be pretty scarey, actually without their makup some are really cranky.

Now that I have got all the synthetics here mad at me for exposing them I have to take my leave.

Western lifestyle. Makes it easier to infiltrate.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This would make a great basis for a science fiction book but you need to fix some understanding.

A clone is a copy were an other dimensional YOU is not a copy it is just as real as you are and if you start arguing copy or replica then come's the argument of which came first when in fact both are the same entity just in parallel reality's, See theory's on the quantum brain and the idea that your very consciousness may be a Quantum structure which is generated or exist's across multiple dimensional boundaries and even your brain may work on quantum principle's but meaning that your consciousness may be outside of the brain itself existing as a cross dimensional force or structure (if true then the death of any one of you in any reality is not it's end but there become's a potential that it is or can become a self resonating self sustaining quantum wave form independent of matter).

There very easily could be Other dimensional Being's or let's call then Extra Dimensional Entity's or E.D.E's for short that are watching what goes on and perhaps even interfering in other dimensional behaviour's as a way to manipulate there own reality by affecting those other's that have partial interaction upon it.

There could also be many earth like world's not just in other reality's but in our own and given that we human's seem to be able to manipulate at an unconscious level the quantum interactions' and probability's around us even if only to a limited degree these world's may be seeded by a race whom are using them as part's in a quantum reality forming/altering machine? but of course a truly vast machine and of course such entity's may also use layered multi reality structure in such a machine to further enhance the reality manipulation of each of these component world's, they would still not be able to change there entire universe to the way they liked if but would definitely be able to manipulate there local region's of it that they were concerned with.

Synthetic human's are potential as any alien species sufficiantly developed could place them on a world as a observation method but such a species would have no need to use them in a nefarious role as they could obviously at that level of development in there science simply overwhelm us before we could react.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oh you did not really post that....
true....men need a maid...Neil Young

a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You and Mr young are most probably right.

Or something to occupy there/our mind's other than speculative projection's of our imagination and musing's on theme's beyond the normal scope of day to day existence.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I have never liked plastic people either. Is that what he means?
That is what you mean, right?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join