It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Oh, the train tunnel. A lot of pagan and then Satanic symbolism in that ceremony. You have the Baphomet there. I'm not sure I buy the connection to CERN though which seems to be based mostly on proximity.

But this video contains a good breakdown of the symbolism in the ceremony itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

Anyone recognize the second image in that post ? The one with the names/numbers, I swear I have seen that before!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you!! I'm not as tech savy as some members, especially on a mobile but I can take a lead and follow it like nobodies business.

I'm good at the finding info and posting it
:
edit on 10-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You can also see a lot of the little corporate logos around the big image. I see disney, target, PBS, one of the bank logos, Chevron, and others scattered around the page there. The Peacock, Time Warners all seeing eye ...

There is a lot of symbolism wrapped up in the logos. Can we fish all those logos out? It would be interesting to compare them to a list of the corporate logos with known symbolism in them.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I think it's foreshadowing a terror attack on the financial markets..is it too soon to speculate on which group would have the means/funds to distribute this pamphlet ?

It's almost like when pamphlets are dropped on certain areas to warn people of an impending attack etc..of course this all sounds like fear mongering on my part, and I don't mean to be the fool when it's all found to be some marketing thing..though I may be.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Good idea, I'll see what I can find that they have in common later on, if someone else hasn't already by then

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If someone talented with photoshoop could take out the background image, what is left would be the added image, including the corporate logos. There are some hand drawn symbols there too which are not part of the background ledger image, but they are difficult to pick out in the combined image.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The folded note that reads 'MATT' may not be a scripture, but in regards to the town 'Matt' in Switzerland near the Gotthard tunnel

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The Church building in Matt, is that the church image flooding away on the back side of the Beast Note?

Bottom right corner.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Dorfstrasse 297, 8766 Glarus Süd, Switzerland nearest available adresses for that church.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No, wait ... those are all the logos on the back of the bill. See them?

"Servants of the state ... for your good"

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Does that church building look anything like the one in I, Pet Goat, II?

There was recently a Greek Orthodox Church that burned in NYC, and people thought it might be related to the video, but given the CERN dance:

And the fact you see Shiva whose statue is outside of CERN performing the same dance in the video. There might be some connection there?

The rise of the Beast System is supposed to coincide with the destruction of the world's religions into a Beast theological system, a unifaith. The Pope is going to some sort of interfaith message on Sept. 20, the World Day of Prayer.
edit on 10-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It appears that the person who claims to have been the first to find a bill is being called out for being an ARG player: www.reddit.com...

This may imply that the whole thing is a game of some sort, I guess.

Both the user and the Mr. Teeth Facebook page deny him having any connections with either the bills or the whole badselfeater thing though.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Thorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
9-11 reference (9 being the clock and roughly 11 minutes past)

This is also the Stare Decisis "to stand by things decided”

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Background image is here it's a ledger from a slave plantation.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Then that makes more sense with the back of the bill.

"To serve the state ... for your good."

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Is that image on I, Pet Goat II Antichrist's forehead similar to the one etched into Hil's forehead on the bill? Looks so to me.

This is so intriguing!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sideysid
This is the supposed image behind

The "globes" from above are the Wikileaks Logo

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Notice the little "i" in the PETY that makes it actually spell PIETY across the top?

pi·e·ty
ˈpīədē/
noun
the quality of being religious or reverent.
"acts of piety and charity"
synonyms: devoutness, devotion, piousness, religion, holiness, godliness, saintliness; More
a belief or point of view that is accepted with unthinking conventional reverence.
plural noun: pieties
"the accepted pieties of our time"
synonyms: devoutness, devotion, piousness, religion, holiness, godliness, saintliness;

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
lady justice dead with a sword in her.
brocken scales behind her in a chasm.
its below the building with the columns and cow.
with Lots of weeping people on thire knees.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Same Arabic writing that was in the Pepsi Black Knight Decoded video:

(I can't recall what someone said it meant in that thread though.)

ETA: S&Fs, btw.
edit on 10-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join