It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The Media has chosen 2 options.

One will win.

One is obama II, one isn't.

This isn't rocket science guys.

One has made money, one has taken yours.

6 billon plus

One wants to axe the TPP and other payoff driven suicidal trading policies.
One wants to increase them.
One wants your taxes to go up.
Bla, bla, wake up people.

Put aside your jealousy for a minute, your opinion of what success is and look at what they want. You need to have a woman pres, cause it would be neat.

Hillary is a fn monster with years of scamming tax players, choosing her words, claiming ignorance, while she knows exactly how to avoid the laws reprocussions.

Trump is stupid with his mouth vs 8 more years of hell?

Yeah, let's choose hell.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sorry. Millions are getting on the Trump train and We will ride it toward his vision this time. You can call the riders all kinds of names if you wish...alt-republicans or anything else you want to use to insult the movement.

Hillary's same old crap that Obama served up is being puked up by lots of Americans that have actually looked pretty hard at the alternative, and we have decided to go with that alternative.

I would have to say that corruption, lies, deceit, and stupidity will eventually define Obama's reign of "glory"....oh, and the fact that he left us with $20,000,000,000,000!!!!! in debt and a feeling that he actually has a real distaste for Americans.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

No, but she went full Adolph.

Marking people as "Irredeemable", that was a huge mistake.

Hitler adopted all sorts of means to do away with social misfits,
I guess we can count on Hillary strategizing to the same end now.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

" Well, QoS, if Americans as you say are tired of corruption, ineptness, waste, graft, fraud, etc., the last person they will support is Donald J. Trump.
I mean, get real. "

The Man has never held Public Office , he is an Outsider to Both Political Parties , and your above description does not apply to him .

That's what I was trying to point out to Gryphon66, but you did it in a more direct way Zanti Misfit. Thank-you.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

No, but she went full Adolph.

Marking people as "Irredeemable", that was a huge mistake.

Hitler adopted all sorts of means to do away with social misfits,
I guess we can count on Hillary strategizing to the same end now.

Her buddy Soros probably wants to dust off his old Nazi uniform and get one more round up in before the grave.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

She's not wrong.

Plus, she isn't trying to win over any Trump supporters, she realizes that is a demographic that isn't worth going after...politically or ideologically. She is making it clear to her base and independents that Trump is conducting a campaign of hate and fear that attracts the worst of our society. And if people don't want to live in a country where those types of people have power, it is imperative for them to get out and vote on November 8th.

The truth hurts.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

She is know different than those she speaks ill of. She is just as deplorable.

She has just stooped too Donald's level with these comments. Welcome to the club.
She wants to be a leader. What a joke.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
From the looks of things, Trump doesn't even have to do anything but sit back, stay calm, and let Hillary self-destruct her own campaign all on her own.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Let the mudslinging begin.

We know that half the stuff that these two say are lies. We know that half that stuff in their ads and speeches are lies and we know that half that stuff that "reported" by the "news" about them are lies.

I'm about ready to turn off the TV. I usually only watch for the sports, Football, UFC, Bellator, International Soccer and when I'm really tired and just need to zone out for a bit before calling it a night. But now...all of the anti trump and anti Clinton ads keep coming on...it's way too much.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

She's not wrong.

Plus, she isn't trying to win over any Trump supporters, she realizes that is a demographic that isn't worth going after...politically or ideologically. She is making it clear to her base and independents that Trump is conducting a campaign of hate and fear that attracts the worst of our society. And if people don't want to live in a country where those types of people have power, it is imperative for them to get out and vote on November 8th.

The truth hurts.

If you want former Nazis and current Muslim Brotherhood terrorists, which she unashamedly takes funds from and employs, have power in this country vote Hillary. She makes alt-right look like the JV team.

That is reality.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sorry. Millions are getting on the Trump train and We will ride it toward his vision this time. You can call the riders all kinds of names if you wish...alt-republicans or anything else you want to use to insult the movement.

Hillary's same old crap that Obama served up is being puked up by lots of Americans that have actually looked pretty hard at the alternative, and we have decided to go with that alternative.

I would have to say that corruption, lies, deceit, and stupidity will eventually define Obama's reign of "glory"....oh, and the fact that he left us with $20,000,000,000,000!!!!! in debt and a feeling that he actually has a real distaste for Americans.

The "Trump Train" ... yes, 60-70% of Americans find him unfavorable ... but you keep on with the "choo choo" malarky. Millions (or Trillions, as some counts are up to) are supporting Trump, yet, every poll, every metric says otherwise.

You guys have this "stick your heads in the echo chamber" thing going on in the last two elections, and I think it's worse this time than EVER.

The only thing that anyone is "puking" over is the idea that that bloviating orange ignoramus is fit to be President of anything, much less the United States.

20 trillion? While you're blatantly making crap up, why not 60 quadrillion???

One lie is as good as another, eh? Isn't that your hero's philosophy?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sounds like she is labeling a group for extermination.

Seig heil heir Clinton, you liberal broad stroker of hate.

Going Godwin eh?

Another right-wing hypocrisy revealed.

You don't like Clinton's plain talk either?

Shocker.

No, but she went full Adolph. The only thing left for her to do is take skull measurements, issue wrist bands, close their shops then fire up the ovens.

Full Adolf you mean? Or are you talking about meat tenderizer?

She said that there are about 11 million racists/sexists/homophobes, etc. supporting Trump. I'd put the number higher than that.

You're exaggerating ridiculously. Don't like it when a Democrat speaks their mind, eh?

LOL.

When her mind promotes the path to genocide by singling out and labeling at the bare minimum 25+% of the US population as less than human, you bet people are going to take notice.

She is self destructing, her true hateful self is coming out from behind the carefully controlled persona out of fear and desperation.

Just sooooooooo Funny. I mean it really cracks me up.

OK, for Trump to do.

Not OK for Hillary to do.

GO HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time - - - - Equality in Mudslinging!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
She stuck her foot in it here. You are right, most of you, that she is not going after Trump supporters. However, she just took a dump on Independents.

You start with about 40% Red and 40% Blue. There are 20% out there which will determine the election. It is not about calling them racist, or xenophobes...etc...etc...it is about telling them that they are deplorable. Berating. To me, she is starting to throw this and blame it on a racist nation. She is creating an excuse. Along with her Husband who said Make America Great Again is racist but i could show you multiple videos where he himself has said it.

Playing the race card will not win this election. You have two rich WHITE people running so the black vote will be split. It is the male independent voter she needs and will not get.

I am not racist. I am not sexist. I am not afraid of people who do not look or follow my beliefs.I am simply a voter who wants someone in office that will make the country a place to be proud of again.

+1 more 
link   
Heil Hitlery, Queen SJW, the primadonna race hate divisiveness promoting Nu-Nazi.

A yuuuge bloc of today's Liberal's being the most racist lot since the Neo-Nazi's, its fascinating seeing Hillary people in here pounding on their chests in support of Hill's pro-bigotry label smear campaign tactics.
edit on 10-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
Except Romney had some respect from the general population.
In this case over 47% of America will agree with her.

Lol

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

The truth hurts.

Was someone saying something about special little snowflakes who need their safespaces?

Look, the mean ol' lady in the pantsuit said something dat hoit their widdle feelers.

And my god, talk about "Going Godwin" ... comparisons to Hitler of course are only absurd when liberals do it.

LOL ... good for Hillary. Call the racists (sexists, homophobes) out for what they are.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Hillary is desperately trying to keep voters stuck on her fly paper.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Heil Hitlery, Queen SJW, the primadonna race hate divisiveness promoting Nu-Nazi.

Today's Liberal's being the most racist lot since the Neo-Nazi's, its fascinating seeing them in here pounding on their chests in support of Hill's pro-bigotry label smear campaign tactics.

See ... okay when you do it.

Horrific when anyone else does it.

Thanks for proving the point!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hillary logic:

All Hillary supporters are terrorists that prey on people that can't defend themselves. Scum of the Earth!

Big difference between some small insignificant racists groups that actually support both candidates. Especially considering that Hillary actually is pushing the racial divide and has armed terrorists.

On a serious note, anyone that actually agrees with Hillary on this are sad pathetic fools. Get a life already. The labeling is getting old and your credibility just completely evaporated.

edit on 10-9-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You wish half the population were for trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join