It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Has An Ambulence In her Motorcade

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This video is from the day that Hillary had her worst coughing fit ever. Not only did she have an ambulance in her motorcade, she had a gurney backstage. She was also an hour late for her speech.

The EMS workers also apparently had on bullet proof vests. This video is a much watch for anyone following Hillary's health. And for those of you that say we should be concentrating on her lying treasonous ways vs health, she never gets burned on the lying treasonous part. Also ambulances in a motorcade are only the norm for the president and not nominees. As the news lady stated, Trump doesn't have an ambulance in his.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well, she the most important woman in America, what can you expect.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Her not to die before hand?

Oh you killbots... you so random.. *climbs ladder*

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: musicismagic

Her not to die before hand?

Oh you killbots... you so random.. *climbs ladder*

Someones really invested a lot of money in that gal.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Do you happen to know what time. She has a s### this morning?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
In one of Hillary's leaked (Wiki leaked) e-mails, she expressed interest in the mental condition known as "hypochondria"..an Anxiety Disorder that makes you paranoid.

EMS workers wearing bullet-proof vests tells me that ON THAT DAY, Hillary thought she was going to be subjected to a hail of gunfire and wanted her EMS guys kept safe while saving her life.

Her hypochondria condition is also why Hillary almost panicked when a protestor shouted at her during a rally last month. Her big strong African American doctor/psychiatrist/friend/soother/?, put his hand on her back and Hillary immediately felt at ease.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

You do realise that an ambulance travels with every motorcade, right?

From Obama to Trump, if the secret service is involved, there's an ambulance.

edit on 10/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You do realise that an ambulance travels with every motorcade, right?

From Obama to Trump, if the secret service is involved, there's an ambulance.

No there isn't. Did you even watch the video? They even showed Trumps motorcade without one.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

What's that at 24 seconds?

Also an article about Obama's motorcade ambulance running out of fuel..

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And comments on Bush's ambulance being on hand during an accident..

www.slate.com...

edit on 10/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well if you have any insight into how the secret service opperates please inform us. Because I can tell you that a service of that statue will always operate with one present. Also trump uses his own security service. BTW a nominee can opt out of that service. Just know your facts bro a reply to: elouina

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Do you happen to know what time. She has a s### this morning?

I wish it were singular.

It's perpetual!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That may have been a rare event due to the danger of the black panthers threatening to carry guns.

Presidents always have an ambulance in their motorcade, no denying this.

But I have seen an actual photo of the gurney being backstage for Hillary's speech. I just need to find it again.
edit on 10-9-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

In a country full of guns and people willing to use them it makes sense to have an ambulance in the motorcade of decisive figures such as Presidential candidates , both Presidential candidates.

I wonder how any of us would cope with the workload both of the candidates have in the run up to the election , I find it hardly surprising that Hillary is looking a bit fried at this stage.

Roll on November , this is really getting boring now.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Honestly I would expect any Presidential candidate to have an ambulance in their motorcade and a medical team in their entourage.

Only takes one nutcase with a knife, baseball bat, gun or acid bucket after all.

I would be quite surprised if Trump didn't have one lurking around somewhere.
edit on -050005am9kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The ambulance dropped out of the Trump motorcade because the know they won't be paid.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
One thought just occurred to me. Why is everyone worried about Clinton's physical health ? Its the mental health that scares the HADES outta me....

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

What's that at 24 seconds?

Also an article about Obama's motorcade ambulance running out of fuel..

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And comments on Bush's ambulance being on hand during an accident..

www.slate.com...

This is a common practice to have an ambulance on hand with such high profile motorcades. It literally would defy logic not to have one. Each county, city, town they go to will have an ambulance service bought and paid for, to follow them around. It's been happening for quite some time. And is NOT atypical of motorcades.

Typical AJ style...over exaggerate about anything you can speculate on.

Indeed Hillary is a sick person, in one way or another. But this just isnt a story. Sorry. Just business as usual.
edit on thpamSat, 10 Sep 2016 07:14:23 -0500k1609America/Chicago1014 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Another double down thread, even after shown that past presidents and even trump has an ambulance in is motorcade, na its hillbots defending there queen.

Choo choo da trump train.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Having an ambulance in a motorcade is set up by local police and not the secret service. If the city decides it may be needed it will be there her having one in her motorcade means this was something the city decided to do. The reason you see trump without it is several times the secret service took him off the planned routes to avoid protestors. But there was ambulance on stand by. Look I think there's something to her health problems but not everything involves her health. My god she wore a hat her hairs falling out call the media. Come on people really.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In one of Hillary's leaked (Wiki leaked) e-mails, she expressed interest in the mental condition known as "hypochondria"..an Anxiety Disorder that makes you paranoid.

EMS workers wearing bullet-proof vests tells me that ON THAT DAY, Hillary thought she was going to be subjected to a hail of gunfire and wanted her EMS guys kept safe while saving her life.

Her hypochondria condition is also why Hillary almost panicked when a protestor shouted at her during a rally last month. Her big strong African American doctor/psychiatrist/friend/soother/?, put his hand on her back and Hillary immediately felt at ease.

Hypochondria is thinking you have a disease that you don't, not paranoia as such.

Have you got a link or quote on that exact email?

And I would think that anyone getting frequent death threats and having to wear a bulletproof vest all the time in public would get a tad paranoid, especially after over a year of this. What compels someone to want a job like this, with these horrid parameters, obvious dangers to self and family, and spending your days giving boring speeches, shaking hands and wondering when your head will be blown off? No amount of money, or power, is worth this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join