It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We shall be the bridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
From the moment you hear that buzzing from the alarm either morning, noon, or night, we are guided to this destination and that. Its as if we dont have a choice, but we always have a voice. The key to all our own cages is in our hands. We make our destiny, what will yours be?? I want my city and my community to do well, no matter the price. Are we willing to pay it????

How many of us even look at ourselves in the mirror anymore??? Theres a very powerful force that is always staring back at us, and it will travel with us no matter what road we take, but we have to choose WHERE we take it.

Some of us going to cynically be all "heard all this before" . But the truth follows us no matter where we try and hide, or how.

Make it a productive choice, but make the choice. Otherwise you will either be stuck in limbo just watching it all pass by, instead of being part of it.

We shall be the bridge to our own destiny.

Yea this is where I can post random stupid stuff that comes to my head right? Park it right here in a Rant I guess.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That's the spirit.

Most people simply wait for leaders or other people to change things for them.

Truth is, nothing will happen unless you do it. So instead of waiting for others, I try to be the change I want to see.

join