It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats-Clinton Campaign Staff-Advisors Are VERY Concerned About Hillarys Sluggishness

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow. Hillary really poured in on in that speech didn't she. I heard today that Hillary's daughter is encouraging her Mom to show more of "her heart" on the campaign trail.

Here's Hillary "showing more heart"

Message approved by:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
a reply to: carewemust

Today I was visited by a democratic campaign canvaser. They asked me if I viewed her favorably and I said I did not. They also asked if I tend to vote democrat, which I do on average in local elections, and if I care about money or education more. For me, it's education. Our society will benefit from knowledge and how to find knowledge.

I was also asked if I was voting for local democrats, like our governor. I said I wasn't sure.

I have always voted my values, never party lines. This year I changed my independent status to democratic for Sanders. I think that's why they interviewed me and didnt ask for my husband.

I'm in southwest Washington State near Portland. I plan to vote out all superdelegates because they went against the people.

I have seen extremely little support for Clinton here. We all know the electoral college will choose her for us, but she won't have the support of the people.

I expect the Clinton campaign will be trying to win over my area based off the survey responses.

My local neighborhood, consisting of @ 60 houses, is about 75% Dems (including myself). So far I've counted fourteen Trump lawn signs and exactly zero Hillary lawn signs. I've talked to about twenty different Dem neighbors so far and none of them say they are voting for Hillary (including myself) with maybe about fifteen saying they will vote for Trump.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Today I was visited by a democratic campaign canvaser. They asked me if I viewed her favorably and I said I did not. They also asked if I tend to vote democrat, which I do on average in local elections, and if I care about money or education more. For me, it's education. Our society will benefit from knowledge and how to find knowledge.

I was also asked if I was voting for local democrats, like our governor. I said I wasn't sure.

I have always voted my values, never party lines. This year I changed my independent status to democratic for Sanders. I think that's why they interviewed me and didnt ask for my husband.

I'm in southwest Washington State near Portland. I plan to vote out all superdelegates because they went against the people.

I have seen extremely little support for Clinton here. We all know the electoral college will choose her for us, but she won't have the support of the people.

I expect the Clinton campaign will be trying to win over my area based off the survey responses.

My local neighborhood, consisting of @ 60 houses, is about 75% Dems (including myself). So far I've counted fourteen Trump lawn signs and exactly zero Hillary lawn signs. I've talked to about twenty different Dem neighbors so far and none of them say they are voting for Hillary (including myself) with maybe about fifteen saying they will vote for Trump.

Could I ask a clarifying question here ... are you stating that you are a registered Democrat?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hillary's popularity is stagnating and becoming negative.

The more lies she tells and the more lies that get exposed will spell c-u-r-t-a-i-n-s.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The more lies she tells and the more lies that get exposed will spell c-u-r-t-a-i-n-s.

You've been saying the same thing for over a year.

She's still leading Trump in the polls and the Electoral College.

Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same things?

I know I do.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Democrat/Clinton Campaign is very weak and running out of gas fast.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That's the "heart" Hillary showed last night. Campaign stress (and ATS threads) are affecting Hillary's already fragile mental health. She's now claiming that half of all Trump supporters belong in "a basket of deplorables".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

If this is the new Hillary that Chelsea asked her Mom to invent, I like it. Finally, the REAL Hillary Clinton is starting to come through! If you can't beat Trump...join him.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

" ATS members, what strategy change (if any) would you advise Hillary to enact ASAP, if you could have her earpiece for a few minutes? "

Bow Out of this Race for the Good of the Country , she is Killing the Democratic Party Politically for the Next 50 Years .

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The Democrat/Clinton Campaign is very weak and running out of gas fast.

Doubling down on "same ol same ol" I see.

I don't think it's Clinton who is "out of gas."

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That's the "heart" Hillary showed last night. Campaign stress (and ATS threads) are affecting Hillary's already fragile mental health. She's now claiming that half of all Trump supporters belong in "a basket of deplorables".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

If this is the new Hillary that Chelsea asked her Mom to invent, I like it. Finally, the REAL Hillary Clinton is starting to come through! If you can't beat Trump...join him.

Since you "replied" to me I'll answer. I kinda think you're confused and replying maybe to something else, but still.

Hillary Clinton's mental or physical health is not "fragile" no matter how many times you and the other Trump sycophants try to claim it to be so.

Good for Hillary speaking her mind. I agree completely that racists, homophobes, sexists, and xenophobes are deplorable ... are you saying you don't? You and yours have been prasing Trump's "honesty" for months ... and now Clinton states clearly what most of those who support her (and some who haven't made up their minds yet) know to be true ... but you don't like that, huh?

It's only okay to be blunt when it's Trump or one of the right-wing folks on ATS who continually accuse the left of being "racist, sexist, leeches, retards, etc."

C'mon. You should be proud of Hillary ... IF you were so taken with Trump's "bluntness."

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" ATS members, what strategy change (if any) would you advise Hillary to enact ASAP, if you could have her earpiece for a few minutes? "

Bow Out of this Race for the Good of the Country , she is Killing the Democratic Party Politically for the Next 50 Years .

LOL ...

Right ... because Trump is the one who has had so many high-level Democrats claiming "Never Clinton" and saying they support him over Hillary, right? Get real.

God, delusions are stupefying at times.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hillary is going to be bringing out her FANGS against anything, and anyone, that supports Donald Trump.

This is driven by PANIC over the sagging numbers you mention, the desire to look "tough" and fire up her base, and to detract/distract from the serious legal and health problems that are coalescing, and are about to escalate.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hillary is going to be bringing out her FANGS against anything, and anyone, that supports Donald Trump.

This is driven by PANIC over the sagging numbers you mention, the desire to look "tough" and fire up her base, and to detract/distract from the serious legal and health problems that are coalescing, and are about to escalate.

Every campaign gets a "bump" after their Convention. Clinton's was about twice normal ... Trump's was a bit under average.

We'll see things change again after the debates ... and honestly, if they can keep Trump from doing stupid things like attacking Gold Star families, the race will be close ... probably within 4-5% in the popular vote.

Clinton will is 60-70% certain to win the Electoral College simply because of reality, and that's just the way it goes.

Despite all those facts, hypocrisy abounds though. Clinton speaks plainly, and she's divisive, Trump has been an open bigot for months, and he's really cool.

LOL. Ah, the irony.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Could I ask a clarifying question here ... are you stating that you are a registered Democrat?

Yes, I am a registered Democrat. With that being said, I vote for who I think is a better candidate, not along party lines. For instance, I voted for Reagan and Dubya in 2004.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hillary may "bow out", but it won't be for the noble reason you cite, Zanti.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Her campaign is in full on defense mode, Bill in on it too.

She must have been told to stop the coughing, after her
national security meeting...cough cough...
she was caught exiting stage left and ducking behind a column
then let out big coughs.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, I am a registered Democrat. With that being said, I vote for who I think is a better candidate, not along party lines. For instance, I voted for Reagan and Dubya in 2004.

Interesting. I will admit, in the all the years we have posted together here, I had missed that fact.

Thanks for your answer!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

In retrospect , you are correct . She will be Destroyed Politically Now , she has Made Her Bed , and Must Lie In It .

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks, I found the video of this a few minutes ago. We'll see how Hillary looks after her suddenly scheduled 5 days of rest and recuperation. If she avoids campaigning for more than 5 days, prayers are in order.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Original? Why would that matter? Are you more concerned with originality than with validity? Sounds immature, hipster like even. Like being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian. Style over substance.. am I right?

If the talking point is valid that's all I need to know, I could care less about how many others share the same opinion.

Grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join