It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am starting to use (C) on social media posts, and why you should too

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Confidential is technically classified material, just that which is less damaging than Secret.

While they may have the meaning wrong, they're conveying the correct idea. Granted, confidential is not one I've seen used much... but it is there.

We can laugh at ignorance on this, but few outside of those who have dealt with classified materials are really going to know about it and being pedantic about it will ultimately be fruitless.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
(C)

"(C)" this is the symbol that Hillary Clinton said she didn't recognize as "Classified" Even thought the Hackavists have shown that she utilized the "(C)" THOUSANDS of times.

Nixon was not fit for being the president for deleting 18 1/2 minutes of tapes, therfore Clinton is not fit for being president for deleting, THOUSANDS of emails, which would take hours if not days to read.

Using the (C), you can make your point that Hillary should be in Prison over the White House, every time you have a social media presence, with out beating your friends and family with it.

That's because it doesn't mean "Classified"
(C) stands for Confidential.
(S) stands for Secret.
(U) stands for Unclassified

All part of the US classification system. There are more but these are the basics that EVERYBODY that handles classified material is breifed on and MUST sign before allowed ANY access.

edit on 12-9-2016 by dismanrc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Indigo5

And?

I don't trust her. It is, as has been so helpfully pointed out to me, my opinion. I care not whether you agree or not.

And you are fully entitled to that opinion. I would never look to change your opinion...but the reasoning you provided was not sound and that is what I pointed out.

Congressional hearings. Really? Like I'm going to trust them to figure anything out? They can't balance a checkbook...and we're supposed to believe men and women who are, many of them, dumber than a box o' rocks.

You would be believing them (and do) 110% if they find/found anything in the slightest that might affirm you pre-conceived opinion and worldview regarding Clinton. There is hypocrisy in your reasoning.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Another clarification in case we confused someone.

C, S, and TS are all classified. They are just different levels of classification.

Thus the name of this site, Above Top Secret, is meant to suggest we dig deeper and further than the knee-jerkers of the internet (or something like that).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join