It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, the Mandela Effect finally roped me in - Fidel Castro is Alive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

You need to avoid making eye contact with tabloid papers at the checkout . Even though they may be gaining equal reputation with MSM .

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

If you consider "Mandela Effect", as a means of psychological warfare. How hard is it to release target, specific news article to a set of people, a small group. Or fake media through various channels. Even if its temporary...

In the end you've created thousands possibly hundreds of thousands who question reality. The "accidental" ....uh...."template deaths" could even be part of it. Maybe you don't need anything more than that.

First @Boncho It was I the other day who said Are you even the Same Boncho!? Hahaha you really do seem completely different.

alright now you guys are just asking for it..

So this post here has what I was looking for, but as a bonus coincidence it even mentions castro, but that's not the point I was going for haha..

Post with what I consider proof of a psyop

Inside that post you will see many websites supposedly showing Eddie Murphy's death in 2011.

I would like you guys to see each one but then turn your focus onto this particular piece right here by CNN entertainment.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

that's just the top portion come back to that, but down the right side you will see like 12 "related articles" that all speak of Eddie Murphy's death.. This can only be found as the screenshots a member posted on ATS..

ok now I did some digging and those articles to the right above the "related articles" current articles were all placed somewhere in 2014.. The Eddie Murphy related news stories under that are all from 2011, so you could say this is still legit just someone visited the page in 2014.. Which is basically what they claimed..

Now though..

take the date the article was "written." It is 1:35PM December 5th, 2011 written by Allen Duke.

Now we move to this article here:

'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash
www.cnn.com...

Posted 1:35PM December 5th, 2013 by Allen Duke.

Here are the story highlights from the left side:

Coroner: Eddie Murphy died from "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries"
Coroner: Paul Walker died from "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries"

Murphy's death ruled an accident by the coroner.
Walker's and Rodas' deaths ruled an accident by the coroner.

Production of Eddie Murphy's next film "Beverly Hills Cop: Redeux is shut down permanently"
Production of the next "Fast & Furious" film is shut down "for a period of time"

So I think somebody was trying to change history...
Tricked me for a bit especially with all the fake supporting articles on the right side margin..

Hoaxes aren't just for UFOs and bored people trying to have a laugh, or trying to make money on youtube. Some hoaxers are trying to rewrite history..

Be careful guys.

OR maybe THEY really DID write that Eddie Murphy article and showed it to him? Mwahahahaha.. I mean what better way to intimidate someone than to show them how they will die and how it will be reported.

AND here are the poster in questions claims about the news stories:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have this weird urge to almost believe him, but If you follow him on the internet you come to him making up tons of stories...

He's Q the first Time lord after all.

edit on 9-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Castro is dead. ME is bunk. Human memory is crap. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No.. I remember when Obama went to Cuba a little while back and had pictures taken with Fidel.. I also remember it being reported that Fidelity didn't pay it too much attention

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
'there are as many societies as there are people to populate them'

in contrast, as long as there are mongs who get persuaded by rubbish, there will be rubbish to persuade them.

Castro just recently criticized Nobama in his recent visit... remember that not too long ago?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Fidel was sick, giving some of his obligations to someone I don't remember, but just because he was out of the public eyes for a few days, or weeks, doesn't mean he ever died.

originally posted by: boncho

originally posted by: misscurious
Maybe you are proof of the mandela effect.. This boncho is not the one I remember.
What do you mean? Weird, someone else said this....

And I've noticed some changes here too. Me, Phage & Chadwickus always had the best conspiracy theories, and we spent so much time looking through Mars pictures, finding Alien bases, megastructures, ancient skulls/relics, and the arrogant debunkers like Arken, Randyvs and others were always crapping on our show.

It seems opposites around here lately....

That is indeed weird and pretty hard to imagine. Phage saw alien bases on Mars? Hehe, someone should tell him.

No , when everyone else saw structures, Phage saw rocks

And no , Fidel was supposedly passing from , what was it , kidney failure ? Not passed yet.

edit on 9/9/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No. I guess I haven't been following his health, but I knew he was no longer in power in any real capacity and still alive. This Mandela Effect thing is as hilariously awful as Flat Earth. "I don't remember something. Therefore... multiple dimensions!"

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Many of you might want to read the OP a little closer.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well now that you have finally jumped on the bandwagon, we need to pin point what dimension you are originally from. Purely for scientific research and documentation.

Is Castro dead, did Mandela die in 1993, did Dearth Vader say "Luke, I am your father", did the girl in Moonraker have braces and is it Barenstein Bears?

or

Is Castro dead, did Mandela die in 2013, did Dearth Vader say "Luke, I am your father", did the girl in Moonraker have braces and is it Barenstein Bears?

or

Is Castro dead, did Mandela die in 1993, did Dearth Vader say "No, I am your father", did the girl in Moonraker have braces and is it Barenstein Bears?

or

Is Castro dead, did Mandela die in 2013, did Dearth Vader say "No, I am your father", did the girl in Moonraker have braces and is it Barenstein Bears?

etcetera, etcetera....

Now, I clearly ain't no scientist, but I grew up on Mr Wizard and I've seen a few episodes of MythBusters. Oh yeah, I've watched Weird Science probably at least 10-12 times too, and I have stayed at a Holiday Inn.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yeah I rember about 10 years ago they reported he had died ....something about breathing problems.. ...but then a year ago I found out he was alive ? ...it seems any actor or person who I thought was dead and then reappears and actually dies, I remember them dying roughly 10 years prior. .....so ...heres an odd thought .....is the brain good for 10 years and then your memory fades ? ....Or is their now some weird time travel ability that you pay for and it allows someone to live an extra ten years ? .....( enter the twilight theme song )
....but yeah, I do remember it being reported he had died.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I had a similar experience with Gene Wilder's recent passing - I "remember" him having passed in the 80s.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I live in Miami.

I would know if Castro was dead. Many people have been wishing him dead for years. But evil doesn't die.

When he does pass away. There will be non stop partying in Calle Ocho.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

And I've noticed some changes here too. Me, Phage & Chadwickus

All of you have changed actually.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join