It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squadron Stickers at Moffet Federal Airfield

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Hate REMSA won't pick us up the the airport and unless we have a patient. Loading all our crap Into the back of a
taxi blows

edit on 9/9/16 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
My squadron sticker,

851st RAN.

Hope you like it,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Love the zaps.

Also, I love the King Air. What do you like better, the King Air or the Pilatus? Would love to have my own KA and just tool around the US.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Very cool thread. My brother is a flight-medic on Life Lion - Hershey Med Center/Penn State.
Nothing but respect for those guys

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Love the " little Green feet " sticker !!! In my younger years , those guys used to come into my bar and I'd yell " I wanna see little green feet "... And they'd stand up and drop their pants ! LOL ! ...I used to love that ! ...my girlfriends would always say " why are guys always dropping their pants around you and showing you their butts ?" ....it took them awhile to figure out they weren't mooning me they were showing me their tattoo on their butts ...little green feet!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
Love the zaps.

Also, I love the King Air. What do you like better, the King Air or the Pilatus? Would love to have my own KA and just tool around the US.

I loved the King Air. Its a great platform. The biggest advantage of the Pilatus is that it has a massive (compared to the king air) cargo hatch that makes loading ICU level patients much much easier

<< 1   >>

join