It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens speaking about us online? Strange links to strange words...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm warming up to this Boncho. Imposter it may be, but more pleasant and open.

Interesting thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

"What it was attached to is the important part, idiot! Oh, thinks are all dead now..." I bet you're the most respected person in your mom's basement.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Boncho don’t worry many people here always can’t absorb the irregular. Their offended by things complex, deeply hidden or mysterious.

It’s like this:

If you were on the ground were the Nazca lines were drawn you’d never see the animal figures drawn there since one can only see that from the higher perspective in the sky: plane or satellite pictures today.

I like your idea since it appears we humans are in some kind of matrix to re-develop into
a better human or real humans since the people on the earth are more animal-like such as our leaders.

Indeed any higher beings would only appear to us in secret and communicate to us through deep cipher

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
dude what the hell is wrong with you?
your older posts had great level of sceptism
now i dont even know

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

thats not normal we should care about his health
he sounds like he became insane poor guy

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

thats not normal we should care about his health
he sounds like he became insane poor guy

He's my new best bud!
but I think his wife is using his account

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

ehhhh.....

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
"What it was attached to is the important part, idiot! Oh, thinks are all dead now..." I bet you're the most respected person in your mom's basement.

Nowhere did I call anyone an idiot. When you resort to attacking ones character you show the weakness in your words.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Someone else has posted about the research, but I'll post again:
articles.courant.com - Aquariums Can Help Ease Stress...

Urban ecologist Alan Beck, psychiatrist Aaron Katcher and biologist Erika Freidmann knew that research had shown that petting a dog or cat lowered stress, and they wanted to see if interactions with other animals produced similar results. They selected fish because they are such common pets. The American Pet Products Manufacturers Association (APPMA) reports that fish ownership in the U.S. is the highest it's been in a decade, with 14.7 million households owning more than 148 million fish.

For the rest of your OP, it's out there. Really out there. Who can really know. We probably can't know anymore than we can predict the future. We may sometimes be right, but the odds are against us being right.

Some say this book's depiction of the future was close to right:
en.wikipedia.org - Paris in the Twentieth Century...

But on the whole, predictions are not easy because things we don't predict start interacting and producing other things which're even harder to predict. It's this interaction between thigns which makes it ~impossible.

This is why the future is so interesting--and why ET's are so interesting. They're both so impossible to foresee. It's a mystery. A challenge! Granted, it's a challenge with few results. It's entertainment. It's wonderment.

ATS is what's because some of its topics can't be answered fully or are mysteries hidden inside riddles. Most of us here indulge it. The other big reason--I think--is because many of us distrust authority. No matter how many times we see the picture of Oswald with the rifle or are presented with the evidence he fled away from the assassination and shot an officer and so on, we'll nitpick it until we find fault or unanswerables--just so that we can reject authority. The unanswerables, instead of being a draw, are a necessity to continue the rejection.
edit on 9/10/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join